Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 1/30

• Options
    I'm just tired but I'm also sick with a cold so I think a lot of my crappiness is from that. It's also making my brain crazy. Dating US is today so hopefully we get good news and I can stop being paranoid!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 6+5 today. So. Freaking. Tired. All the time. 
    Nausea decided to kick in this morning so that's fun. 
  • Options
    7 weeks tomorrow. Just now getting nauseous. I really thought I was going to be able to skip all of that.. nope 
  • Options
    @kelseyrayay I was thinking the same! My mom says she was never sick w me so I was optimistic. Looking like that's not going to work out :(
  • Options
    @MrsJessS I was extremely sick with my first Tanner. I will say this pregnancy is much easier then my first was. 
  • Options
    8+1, nauseous all the time. Constipated. My nipples are still kind of sore when I nurse but not as bad as before. I can't wait for these ginger candies I ordered to come in... I hope they work. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm gonna barf all the time. I've also got round ligament pain already, it hurts when I stand up too fast or twist or sneeze.. I'm exhausted but I think most of that is from my one year old.. 
  • Options
    6+2 today... I was stupidly thinking I might be lucky and skip feeling like total crap this time! Ha. No. Yesterday the nausea started. Plus, my husband came home from work last night with a cold and then snored LOUDLY all night. It was awesome. Though not really his fault, so I can't blame him too much. But I already have trouble sleeping, so adding this in doesn't help! 
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    8+4 
    --still alllll the nausea, but not vomiting
    --constipated 
    --heartburn
    --soooo tired (I slept 12 hours Saturday night, took a 2 hour nap yesterday, and was still in bed by 9:30, lol) 
    --nipples are still sore, but only if I touch them.
    --everything makes me want to cry
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    6+4 Woke up in the middle of the night with nausea.  That was a first.  Really tired.  The congestion, ugh.  Continuing to have cramps.  Boobs are sore.  And absolutely no problems pooping, if you catch my drift. :|   
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    @jmn1985  I was waking up at least once an hour nauseated... unisom/B6 at night has kicked that completely. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    5 weeks 4 days
    sore nipples, running to the bathroom every hour, feeling blah lately, and so tired. 

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Options
    @Sugargirl1019 omg YES the acne. It's INSANE!!!! I look worse than I did in junior high!!!!
  • Options
    Tired. Queasy all the damn time. Food rarely sounds good. Overactive nose. Insomnia. Tired. Nursing isn't as tough but still not great. Did I mention tired?
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 @daniellelynette Acne here too...ugh!  Also horrible constipation, intermittent nausea, exhaustion, I'm cold all of the time, sore boobs, and food aversions.  
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Options
    8+5, acne like whoa. I'm pissed. I cannot get anything to heal or hide with cover up. It is EVERYWHERE. And my hair, skin is more greasy than normal. Nausea, fatigue, heavy sore boobs, and I woke up with a crazy low blood sugar. First time I've ever been that low ..  and awake. Really scary.
    That's scary! Do you wear a pump with alarms set? 
    I had my derm call me in clindamycin topical because my acne was out of control! I wasn't going 9 months looking like a teenager again. I'm still breaking out but not as bad. 
  • Options
    8+2

Ex. Haus. Ted. 

Boobs still hurt. Not severe nausea, but maybe a few moments of "uh uh, that's not good." No real food aversions, but I am generally just not excited about food (except crackers and mac & cheese). In fact, so far pregnancy has been my most effective method for weight loss...

I had right hip/abdominal pain that was so persistent over the last 72 hours that they called me into the clinic to test for UTI and look for other problems. Turns out they think it is just round ligament pain. Already?!

@amandarene112 That sweet monkey is my spirit animal.  :D
  • Options
    7 weeks today. Still dealing with all day nausea waves, exhaustion and grouchiness. Boobs still sore and huge! Pretty sure I'm a cup size bigger already  :o
  • Options
    6+3. My boobs are HUGE! I had to buy bras this weekend because none of mine fit. DH is loving it, by the way. Can't stop talking about how big they are. 

Also, I'm so tired. I'm like a zombie. And I'm crying all the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    ShreyaRShreyaR member
    edited January 2017
    No symptoms yet, my first pregnancy I was in bedded down for two weeks because of extreme morning sickness, I got acupuncture which made me feel better. This time, nothing! Just a bit more tired yah usual and odd sleeping patterns! Eating like a pig
    and oh I am 6 weeks!
  • Options
    9 weeks today.

I'm pretty miserable, but trying to stay positive and grateful about the pregnancy (after a loss).  However, it's easy to be worried.  Nausea but not so much vomiting (only two episodes, pretty far apart), food/smell aversions, FATIGUE, perpetual coldness and occasional hot flashes so it's impossible to be comfortable, ridiculous urge to pee and then puzzlement over how little comes out... what else?!  Oh, when I see visibly pregnant women, or babies, I feel slightly annoyed, probably because I feel so miserable right now with no "payoff" and it's still too early for me to be comfortable talking about it with a lot of people.  Wish we could all have an U/S every day so we could check up on our little ones! 
  • Options
    6+5 today. Short bouts of mild nausea, but mostly just not feeling like eating much. Strong aversions to certain foods. Terrible fatigue around 3pm, right when DD gets up from nap :| Constipation, having a fiber bar snack helps. All the same symptoms as my last pregnancy.
  • Options
    margareth said:
    9 weeks today.

I'm pretty miserable, but trying to stay positive and grateful about the pregnancy (after a loss).  However, it's easy to be worried.  Nausea but not so much vomiting (only two episodes, pretty far apart), food/smell aversions, FATIGUE, perpetual coldness and occasional hot flashes so it's impossible to be comfortable, ridiculous urge to pee and then puzzlement over how little comes out... what else?!  Oh, when I see visibly pregnant women, or babies, I feel slightly annoyed, probably because I feel so miserable right now with no "payoff" and it's still too early for me to be comfortable talking about it with a lot of people.  Wish we could all have an U/S every day so we could check up on our little ones! 
    Yes!
    *TW* 

• Options
    @jessieR358 Last night was the first night I slept without my sensor and I won't do that again! 

Um....I'm embarrassed to ask this but. . Does anyone else feel like they stink really really bad? Deodorant and showers just don't seem enough!  I hope it's just increased smell and I don't ACTUALLY smell like this!! I'm mortified! 

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    LOL @Sugargirl1019 I was just thinking this yesterday and today!  I'm hoping it's my heightened sense of smell, but I think I may be a little stinky!

I have been also having quite a bit of lower abdominal pressure.  This morning I had some "stabbing" pains on my left side going into my hip and down to my vagina.  It lasted maybe 30 min but was not pleasant.  It sounds like my uterus was probably just stretching but it was kind of scary!

Also thank god I read this before posting... autocorrect can be awful!  
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 & @ellemnop90 This is good to know.  I haven't been able to breathe through my nose in 6 weeks, so I have absolutely no way to know if I'm the smelly kid in class.  :(  I will ask DH.....  >:)
    *TW* 

• Options
    8w2d 
    Nausea galore if I don't take B6/unisom the night before. I don't think my DH gets that this can happen (he thinks you just wake up sick a day or two then your fine
  • Options
    8w2d 
    Nausea galore if I don't take B6/unisom the night before. I don't think my DH gets that this can happen (he thinks you just wake up sick a day or two then your fine
    Same here. My DH asks me every day, "what's wrong?" I'm like I feel like crap!! Allllll day every day. I asked him if he forgot I was pregnant. He said he wouldn't ask again ha. 
  • Options
    I'm basically dying:
    constipated
    nauseous 
    vomitting
    exhaisted
    eczema all flared up
    nipples are going to fall off 
    really b*tchy

• Options
    carawasa said:
    6 weeks today and I feel like a bag of dicks! Can I say dicks?
    Idk all the new bump rules. Old bump you could. Maybe this is my inner hoar, but I wish I felt like a bag of dicks.
  • Options
    8w1d and:
    Boobs are huge! The soreness is down, however. Ordered extenders...
    Pants didn't quite fit right today... Ordered Bella band! 
    Nausea/heartburn, ordered ginger candies! 
    Constipated, so I'm on a daily regimen of prunes, Activia and Fiber One bar. 
    So thank goodness for Amazon because finding the energy to do anything after 2pm is hilarious these days. 
    Excess oil: I have had to limit my conditioner because hair is definitely a little greasier- read about leaving shampoo on the scalp for a couple minutes, doing a quick on/off rinse with small amt of conditioner, and then using a detangler with some volume spray- it's been working like a charm. 
    I also think this is where the extra stinkiness might be coming from- my armpits have also been very itchy after shaving! I have doubled up on my Dove deodorant followed by DH's old spice. 
    Emotions: I cried twice at my desk this morning and hoped no one would notice. <3
  • Options
    I am 7+3 today and so exhausted! I want to stop and take a nap constantly. Between fatigue and nausea, I really don't feel like doing anything. 
  • Options
    Sometimes when I brush my teeth I have a gag reflex and on occasion it actually makes me throw up! Happened tonight. Yuck. 

I recommend this Australian ginger beer (nonalcoholic of course) called Bundaberg! Anyone had it? 
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks and 1 day. I am exhausted and my nose has been really bad stuffy (which means I haven't been able to smell or taste since a few days ago.) Morning sickness started yesterday. I figured out that as long as I don't become hungry at all then I'm not nauseated. However without my sense of smell/taste I don't become hungry until it's too late. 
  • Options
    runbyfruitingrunbyfruiting member
    edited January 2017
    My symptoms have been all over the place but the most consistent one is being tired. I'm constantly exhausted. Oh and waking up at least once in the middle of the night having to pee. That's really not helping how tired I feel. ETA I am 7+4.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Um....I'm embarrassed to ask this but. . Does anyone else feel like they stink really really bad? Deodorant and showers just don't seem enough!  I hope it's just increased smell and I don't ACTUALLY smell like this!! I'm mortified! 
    Um yes. We were at the doctors office the other day with DS and I caught a whiff... I was like whoooaaaaa! I haven't smelled like that since the weeks after I had DS. It's just hormones :(