**ALL THINGS LABOR!** - Page 17 — The Bump
March 2017 Moms

**ALL THINGS LABOR!**

1111213141517»

Re: **ALL THINGS LABOR!**

  • Congratulations to @EALasagna45 and @silverbulletband! Love seeing all of these munchkins 
    hisqueen78motherofdragons-2EALasagna45
  • congrats @samm1225! I feel like half of the babies on this board were born the 2nd or the 17th haha
    mecoatshisqueen78hippiemama-2
  • @triwellnessgirl Yourbirth story brought me to tears! I'm so glad everything went so well once your midwife arrived! Your story and your strength in God is beautiful!
    triwellnessgirlmecoatsmotherofdragons-2Cbeanz
  • @triwellnessgirl Yourbirth story brought me to tears! I'm so glad everything went so well once your midwife arrived! Your story and your strength in God is beautiful!
    Thank you so much @lexxilou1986 .... I still cry when I remember it all. God was with us always and made His presence so known. It's so overwhelming to recall. He is amazing !!
    Lexxilou1986motherofdragons-2Cbeanz
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2017
    Add me to the tears club too, mama!! Praise God for your little baby girl who you waited and fought so long for is finally here!  @triwellnessgirl
    thank you for sharing your full story, and sharing your faith and self on here these many months!! So excited for you as you step into the crazy sanctification process of motherhood!
    *** all the creepy internet hugs and love *****

    ETA--also - your hubby is awesome! Glad he was watching out for you so well!!
    triwellnessgirlmotherofdragons-2Cbeanz
  • kjd291 said:
    Add me to the tears club too, mama!! Praise God for your little baby girl who you waited and fought so long for is finally here!  @triwellnessgirl
    thank you for sharing your full story, and sharing your faith and self on here these many months!! So excited for you as you step into the crazy sanctification process of motherhood!
    *** all the creepy internet hugs and love *****

    ETA--also - your hubby is awesome! Glad he was watching out for you so well!!
    I love you @kjd291 !!!!! "Sanctification process of motherhood"..... TRUTH!!! I had no idea.... LOL!!!

    and yes, BEYOND GRATEFUL for Hubby's attentiveness and decisions. I swear we would've still been home at 2:14am if it was left to me!!!! He says he remembered the natural birth videos he watched in our Bradley classes and how those women's demeanors changed as labor progressed and that's what he was seeing happening to me. That's how he knew!
    Cbeanz
  • Congratulations @triwellnessgirl your story was beautiful and so is your baby girl
    triwellnessgirl
  • Congratulations @triwellnessgirl your story was beautiful and so is your baby girl
    Thank you so much !!!!! Sometimes I can't believe she's really here !!!!
  • @triwellnessgirl your story brought tears to my eyes too. Truly shows what faith and prayer can really do. Absolutely amazing! And I second that your DH is amazing. Congratulations again on your baby girl! 
    ME: 31
    DH: 33
    BFP: 07/14/16 EDD: 03/15/17
    It's a GIRL!

    Pregnancy Ticker

    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

    triwellnessgirlCbeanz
  • kjd291 said:
    Add me to the tears club too, mama!! Praise God for your little baby girl who you waited and fought so long for is finally here!  @triwellnessgirl
    thank you for sharing your full story, and sharing your faith and self on here these many months!! So excited for you as you step into the crazy sanctification process of motherhood!
    *** all the creepy internet hugs and love *****

    ETA--also - your hubby is awesome! Glad he was watching out for you so well!!
    I love you @kjd291 !!!!! "Sanctification process of motherhood"..... TRUTH!!! I had no idea.... LOL!!!

    and yes, BEYOND GRATEFUL for Hubby's attentiveness and decisions. I swear we would've still been home at 2:14am if it was left to me!!!! He says he remembered the natural birth videos he watched in our Bradley classes and how those women's demeanors changed as labor progressed and that's what he was seeing happening to me. That's how he knew!
    Wow! So impressive!! Yay for smart and loving husbands!!
    triwellnessgirl
  • @triwellnessgirl

    What a beautiful birth story.. thank you for sharing! We were singing a song in church today and it had lyrics about being knit in the mothers womb by Him and it really is just so amazing ... we have so much to be thankful for!  
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BabyFetus Ticker

    kjd291triwellnessgirl
  • mecoats said:
    @triwellnessgirl your story brought tears to my eyes too. Truly shows what faith and prayer can really do. Absolutely amazing! And I second that your DH is amazing. Congratulations again on your baby girl! 
    Thank you so much !!! God is good!
    mecoats
  • shines721 said:
    @triwellnessgirl

    What a beautiful birth story.. thank you for sharing! We were singing a song in church today and it had lyrics about being knit in the mothers womb by Him and it really is just so amazing ... we have so much to be thankful for!  
    Amen! We do! What a miracle our babies are!!!! 
  • @RunBooRun Hope the induction is going well!! Can't wait to hear the news!
    longlivereginaRunBooRun
  • Congratulations to all the recent mamas & babies!!!!❤❤❤ So many sweet new faces! I'm SO happy for you all & hope you're all recovering well!! @katem @sienac @Minger86 @kelizr @hisqueen78 @thisisallyson @Vivandiere8 @RunBooRun

    Hopefully today will be the day over here! I couldn't really sleep at all despite getting in bed just after 9, but hopefully my induction this morning will go well & I'll finally get to meet my little boy!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    RunBooRunthisisallysononechoctawgirl
  • @serenity13 that first picture is perfection! Brought tears to my eyes congratulations  <3
    serenity13
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards