March 2017 Moms
Options

**ALL THINGS LABOR!**

Re: **ALL THINGS LABOR!**

• Options
    @longliveregina sorry you need to go the induction route but hoping it goes smooth and your body takes a gentle nudge.  Hopes for a great L&D and meeting your lo tmw! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @longliveregina I'm sorry you have to go in with induction but you'll get to meet your little one soon! T&P!
  • Options
    @spartanrd4 Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!

Me 28 DH 28 Married 2012

TTC #1 since March 2015

Metformin + Femara + Gonal F + Trigger = BFP 6/24/16 

EDD 3/3/17

Found out it's a girl! 9/23/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations @Spartanrd4
  • Options
    @disneybaby84 i love the outfit!
  • Options
  • Options
    Congratulations @Spartanrd4!!!! ❤

@disneybaby84 Yayyy for bringing home your baby!!

Best of luck today @longliveregina and @CanadianintheSouth hope both of your inductions go smoothly!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @spartanrd4 Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL rainbow baby girl!!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 congratulations!!!! <3 so glad it all went well! 

@longliveregina @CanadianintheSouth good luck today!!!! Cannot WAIT to hear the details and see sweet pictures!!
    Also, @Gators&amp;BoSox best of luck and plenty of labor dust to you! Im so happy all these babies are arriving! Its like watching flowers pop up everywhere! <3
  • Options
    @longliveregina - T&Ps! You're baby will be here soon!!

Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options
    Congrats @Spartanrd4 on your beautiful babe!!
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So many babies!  Congrats to everyone! I'm so tired of being pregnant but when I see all the babies it makes me nervous for what is to come!
  • Options
    Congratulations @kjd291! So excited to see your little girl made it here! Props to you for no tearing! I was all tore up.
  • Options
    Congrats @MahiMama for your sweet baby girl. Praying for a swift recovery for you. So sorry that you had such a scary experience.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options
    Congratulations @MahiMama <3  your little one is perfect! Glad you had a great birth experience! But so sorry to hear about the traumatizing hemorrhaging! Prayers you can process that part of your experience and journey.  Hugs mama
  • Options
    More babies  <3

I think I had my 'bloody show' this morning.  Not sure if it means much as this point but hey, some sort of progress.
  • Options
    serenity13serenity13 member
    edited March 2017
    Congratulations @MahiMama!! So glad you had a good delivery but oh my goodness I'm so sorry you had to go through all that followed! Hope you can focus on the good & your new LO & hope you recover quickly!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MahiMama congratulations on your awesome birth! I am so glad your hemorrhaging was able to be controlled and will pray for you to find relief from the flashbacks <3
  • Options
    @kjd291 ooh pick me! haha! It's not likely but I'm ready anyways... :smiley:
    Me: 24 DH: 27
    High School Sweethearts: 10/13/06
    Married: 10/13/13
    Baby #1 EDD: 3/20/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MahiMama congratulations! Wishing you a quick recovery from what sounds like a terrifying experience after such a lovely birth. Hoping your sweet baby helps you to forget 
  • Options
    @MahiMama congrats! 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17
  • Options
    @hippiemama Yay! You are so close to meeting your baby boy! You will be in my thoughts tomorrow!

Me 28 DH 28 Married 2012

TTC #1 since March 2015

EDD 3/3/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Best of luck, @hippiemama and congratulations @MahiMama- so glad you are ok after such a scary ordeal!!
    Also @kap1988, just noticed your ticker, happy due date! 
  • Options
    @MahiMama; Congratulations!

@hippiemama I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.. so close to getting to hold him!

I have maybe hit my limit and would gladly go next but I think there are a few other mamas out there that wouldn't be so happy with that! Ha
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @jenny0228 Thank you! I can't believe it's here! I will be happy to have my turn soon, but I'm actually halfway hoping for a few more days to get over being sick.

Me 28 DH 28 Married 2012

TTC #1 since March 2015

EDD 3/3/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Induction questions for mamas who have done it:  I am a STM and the OB just scheduled an induction for me next week (38 weeks). It's for a medically necessary reason because I have an immune issue where my body is starting to recognize baby's as an invader and could potentially start to harm the baby's blood cells. It's similar to the Rh issues that some people have, but it's more rare and there's not a shot to fix it.  So, here I go next Sunday (if I make it).  I had a medication free birth last time because I went so fast, and I expected this time to be the same. I am afraid of inductions because I have heard and read all about pitocin, pit to distress and the cascade of interventions leading to c-sections etc.  For the moms that have been through induction, how was it?  How long did you labor? How bad was the pit? How long did it take before you had to push? Can you compare it to natural labor if you've done that? How long were you able to hold off on the epidural- or did you hold off all the way? Were you able to move around for pain management even with the IV etc.?  My worst fear is having to labor on my back again with no meds and/or having a c-section. This has totally changed my birth plan and I am scared and really frustrated about all of this. I'd love to hear any personal stories or tips on birth plan info for inductions. How do I make sure they don't turn the pitocin up too far and too fast?  Maybe baby will just throw a curve ball and come before next Sunday and relieve my fears but I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    Congratulations to @dubcompanion!!! I just saw your post pop up in the birth announcements and shrieked a little! Im glad everything went well and you were able to hold out until the last before going into surgery <3 I'll be praying for your speedy recovery and for a smooth transition to bringing baby home! 
  • Options
    Congrats @dubcompanion!!!!!! So excited for you & hope you have a quick recovery!! Jaina is perfect and I love her name!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @dubcompanion yay!!  Congrats on your rainbow!  She has a great birthday.  It's mine too ;). I hope your recovery goes smoothly!!
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Congrats @dubcompanion! She's precious!
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options
    Congratulations @dubcompanion!! I definitely just found out how scary that kind of situation can be! So glad you are both healthy and wishing you the speediest recovery... wow what a day of babies!