Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 1/9

• Options
    My nipples hurt less :( Wrong direction!!!!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    My headaches have been so brutal and I'm not sure what to do about them. I called out of work today because of it. :( I've been told I can take Tylenol but I get headaches every day and I can't imagine taking medicine every time I get a headache. I've been trying to look into natural remedies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just started today off with a little bit of a headache, and the bloating... my gosh the bloating.  Feeling like whale status.  I am so tired too, i've been missing out on things to stay home and sleep.  I got 12 hours last night and I am STILL tired and could use more sleep.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Last night my nausea and headaches really amped up!  I had a trash can by the bed just in case, but luckily didn't need it!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Options
    @Msashley2010 try staying super hydrated.  Like a ridiculous amount of water.  I have been having this symptom this pregnancy (not so much with my DS) and water and a small amount of caffeine have gone a long way with me.  I keep my caffeine to a cup of coffee in the morning if I need it.  But the hydration will help greatly!
  • Options
    Bby2OTWBby2OTW member
    edited January 2017
    Extreme exhaustion, not really new, just worse this weekend! It was so bad and wasn't helped by the fact that my son was sick :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am just waking up every morning feeling hungover. Moderate headache, a tiny bit of nausea (maybe?), but the best way to describe it is just feeling "goopy." Over an hour late for work this morning because everything just felt like it took SO LONG to get accomplished. 

I've also had some mild cramping on and off for several days, but not even to the level of my typical menstrual cramps.

@jillibean0871 @Msashley2010 I second the water recommendation. Like, more water than you ever thought you even could drink. At least, that's been my need and has really helped with some of my symptoms.
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 I'm also heading in the wrong direction... I feel like all of my symptoms are running away!! 
  • Options
    I will definitely try to drink a lot more water and see if that helps! 
  • Options
    @Msashley2010 Also try adding a pinch of Himilayan salt to your water. It helps add electrolytes and minerals that could help give you some natural relief. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    Still not too many symptoms here. 
    Mainly just bloated, tired, and craving all the carbs. I actually just took another HPT to ease my mind, and I'm still pregnant! 
    I realize I'll be extremely lucky if this keeps up, so I'm grateful for how good I'm feeling. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    Not really hungry but also not really nauseated just feeling bleh towards food. SO freaking tired! This part is just made worse since I have to be up to work and watch my 1 and 1/2 year old I just want to sleep!!!!!
  • Options
    Maybe TMI but I have a yeast infection that is miserable
    DD1 born 1/15/14
    DD2 born 9/10/17
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am so nauseated. I haven't gotten sick yet but I know it's coming. 
  • Options
    @MrsVP614 I have also continued to take HPTs (just the cheapy Wondfo kind). Yay for us both still being pregnant!
  • Options
    @MrsVP614 and @MplsKate I'm with you guys I have taken a ridiculous amount of test just to make sure. I don't "feel" pregnant yet if that makes sense - really no symptoms or anything so I just keep checking to make sure.
  • Options
    All the usual suspects: Mild cramping; no matter how much I sleep, I'm exhausted; I'm constantly parched, but water makes me nauseated; and I feel winded really easily. Also, still insane amounts of CM. How does so much come out of one person?! I ended up changing panties yesterday afternoon. It's intense down there. :flushed:

• Options
    5w6d.... Boobs still hurting like crazy and slight nausea although it seems better this week which makes me nervous. I'm smelling EVERYTHING!! 
  • Options
    Oh, man. I always knew I wasn't cut out for pregnancy - I'm the kinda person who gets the nausea non-stop on bcp and knife stabbing cramps on iud. 
    So no surprise, that's what I've got now. Thankfully the cramps are on and off and usually just stretching feeling, but my stomach hasn't been settled since the day I conceived!
    It's going to be a fun 34 more weeks. 
  • Options
    My right boob has already started leaking. :(

• Options
    I'm real early, 3 weeks 4 days.  I've had some mild cramping, poor sleep, slower than normal digestive activities.  No sore boobs yet (*TW* which I had with my MMC) but a new one for me is that I'm super teary.  I cried at Zoolander 2 yesterday.  :#  Hopefully I can keep it together at work  
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    I'm so bloated I had to switch to a longer belt on my work pants and ditched the one off my jeans once I got home. I cannot even believe how fucking bloated I am!

My boobs are just perpetually sore too. I'm going to have to find the tote with my maternity clothes in it and find my bras with the bigger bands already too I think. 

And I just generally kind of feel hung over. Typical though.
  • Options
    Today I open the fridge at work and I started dry heaving because of something that was rotten smelling.  I had a pretty dramatic reaction to it. I haven't been nauseous at all or noticing a lot of smells but I freaked out.  A Contractor was in my office and he came over to the the refrigerator to throw it away for me and he couldn't even find what was smelling bad.  Eventually he figured out what he thought it might have been bothering me and threw it away. But I was a little surprised that he didn't even notice it when he opened the fridge. 

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Sugargirl1019 I'm also heading in the wrong direction... I feel like all of my symptoms are running away!! 
    I was messaging my doctor whining about that, and she said try not to focus on the boobs, they will come and go and it's normal. She better be right!!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @sugarpixxie2 I did that with my own fridge today! DH still can't figure out what I'm smelling, but until he does I am not opening it again. I also got a wiff of beer this evening, and I gagged. 

• Options
    @Msashley2010 try staying super hydrated.  Like a ridiculous amount of water.  I have been having this symptom this pregnancy (not so much with my DS) and water and a small amount of caffeine have gone a long way with me.  I keep my caffeine to a cup of coffee in the morning if I need it.  But the hydration will help greatly!
    This! Last pregnancy a cup of coffee or a small gatoraid were the only thing that's helped when water and Tylenol didn't.
  • Options
    I'm extremely bloated, constipated, mild headaches, and worst of all- my coffee tastes like bean water. Coffee tasting funny was actually one of the first signs that made me think I should take a test.
  • Options
    I was messaging my doctor whining about that, and she said try not to focus on the boobs, they will come and go and it's normal. She better be right!!

I am in the same boat!  Was "alarmed" when I noticed a decrease in nipple soreness this morning.  It's scary to lose symptoms, but I'm glad you checked with the doctor!
  • Options
    I'm 6w+1.

Is anyone not experiencing morning sickness yet and feeling anxious about it?  It shouldn't be cause for alarm since it doesn't affect every pregnant woman, but I can't get it out of my head that having it at six weeks is a "good sign."  Has anyone had it start later in previous pregnancies?  Or other experiences with it?
  • Options
    margareth said:
    I'm 6w+1.

Is anyone not experiencing morning sickness yet and feeling anxious about it?  It shouldn't be cause for alarm since it doesn't affect every pregnant woman, but I can't get it out of my head that having it at six weeks is a "good sign."  Has anyone had it start later in previous pregnancies?  Or other experiences with it?
    I've had very little to no symptoms and I am 6+2. I was so sick with DD, but nothing yet and it has me very anxious. If I think really hard about it, I get a hint of nausea, but I think its all in my head. I'm sitting on pins and needles until my appointment on the 30th.

• Options
    margareth said:
    I'm 6w+1.

Me!! I'm getting very anxious about it! I had nausea the day after my BFP for my 2nd pregnancy, can't remember when it started with my first. (This PG)- What makes me more worried is I kinda had it the first week but it's slowly going  away. 
  • Options
    @margareth I think you're in good company! I am 5w +3 and I sometimes have it and then sometimes don't (which totally made me panic for a while). Not really nauseous either, just sort of an irritated stomach feel. Conveniently, I feel crappy if my stomach is recently full or gets too empty. Neat.
  • Options
    My symptoms from last week are still hanging in there (which I am JUST crazy enough to be happy about)
    -nausea, tender boobs, heartburn, extra sensitive to smells, and allllll the discharge. *TW* which, after a loss makes me think I'm bleeding

The past few days I'm either burning up or freezing. Also woke up in the middle of the night covered in sweat (ewww) and wasn't even hot. WTF?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My symptoms from last week are still hanging in there (which I am JUST crazy enough to be happy about)
    -nausea, tender boobs, heartburn, extra sensitive to smells, and allllll the discharge. *TW* which, after a loss makes me think I'm bleeding

The past few days I'm either burning up or freezing. Also woke up in the middle of the night covered in sweat (ewww) and wasn't even hot. WTF?

All of this! The discharge is playing with my head & I hate it! Last night was freezing cold and could not get warm at all! The night before, my fiancé was bundled up in three layers and I still made him turn off the heater because I was sweating. Lol

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    katnap116katnap116 member
    edited January 2017
    I never experienced nausea with my first unless I got too hungry. So I wouldnt take the lack of nausea as a bad sign.  (My close fiends didn't experience morning sickness either.)  Fingers crossed I have the same experience this time around! 
  • Options

My body seems to have forgotten how to regulate it's temperature as well. It was 62 degrees here yesterday, and I was alternating between shivering in a sweatshirt and fuzzy socks and sweating in a tank top. 

I'm also having truly insane amounts of discharge. I freaked out this morning because there was a tiny swipe of blood when I wiped, and then I realized it's coming from my skin. My skin is bleeding a tiny bit because I'm getting chaffed down there from all the excess moisture. Not. Cool. Body. Not cool. 

• Options
    ColoradoHikerColoradoHiker member
    edited January 2017
    I found out I was pregnant so early (CD23/ 10dpo) that I've been just floating along the last couple weeks.  Nausea finally caught up with me today.  I had it until 18w with DS, I'm hoping it's gone sooner than that with this LO.  My boob's are hurting now, too.  And fatigue, all the usual stuff.

ETA-  I just texted DH and asked him why he let me think doing this again was a good idea.  The nausea, ughhhh.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    margareth said:
    I'm 6w+1.

Me!! I'm getting very anxious about it! I had nausea the day after my BFP for my 2nd pregnancy, can't remember when it started with my first. (This PG)- What makes me more worried is I kinda had it the first week but it's slowly going  away. 

Stuck in the box.

Ladies, I promise you that not having nausea is a blessing.  I know it's hard not to worry about every single symptom (or lack thereof), but there's plenty more coming down the track.  By September we'll be begging to have these babies out so our swollen ankles and aching everything will go away!  :)
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    DP&MB said:
    My right boob has already started leaking. :(
    This. Why? How? 34 more weeks of leaking seems so long to me. I was so confused when I saw the leaks starting. 

And im so tired during the day, but then can't get to sleep at night. 

And holy mood swings batman. Today I bumped my DS and he started to cry as per usual. But then I started bawling. No so usual. 
  • Options
    @kailapop Yes on the crying/mood swings! Last night I cried HARD for a full hour "because I just love the dog so much..." (that's what I kept repeating to my VERY confused husband).