December 2016 Moms
Options

January Randoms

Re: January Randoms

• Options
    @Christinaruth74 yup I'm right there with you!  They look bigger than his whole face
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    For all of us who feel extra frustrated and annoyed with our Dear Husbands, this is an awesome read and reminder. 
    Stop being a butthole wife 
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have very large areolas. I see these cutesy BFing pictures where you can't see a speck of nip... but when I BF it looks like my baby is motorboating a slab of balogna. 
    Yep, that's me.
  • Options
    I'm so glad I'm not alone in this! 
  • Options
  • Options
    My students are getting sent home from school today. This makes Snow day #5 since NYs and #6 for the year. FML I don't want to have to make up days later. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @Kate08Young I have the same worry. We already have to make up one day this year, I'm wondering how many more will be racked up by the time I'm back from leave. 
  • Options
    I'm in such a foul mood today and overwhelmed. My H isn't even home but is irritating me and DD1 is driving me nuts. I just want to run away today. 
  • Options
    Baby finally fell asleep for a nap. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do chores, make lunch, or take a nap. I made lunch and planned to nap. Now my kiddo is awake after a 10 minute nap. :( 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    sourlemon said:
    Baby finally fell asleep for a nap. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do chores, make lunch, or take a nap. I made lunch and planned to nap. Now my kiddo is awake after a 10 minute nap. :( 
    This is my day today too :(. Plus baby is extra fussy bc he won't sleep.
  • Options
    So jealous of 9 hours! 
  • Options
    @sourlemon that's awesome! Our record is 7 hours, not too bad... but 9 hours is rock star status for sure!
  • Options
    We are starting to go for 4 hour stretches. It's nice to get those extra few minutes. 

Had to buy more nursing bras so got measured just to be on the safe side. I'm apparently a 38G now! 38G!! Wtf? They'll go back to a normal size eventually...right?
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    It's a sad morning for this mama. I know that these kiddos grow up, but having to get rid of all hos newborn & 0-3 months clothes, plus almost 400 size 1 diapers (some not shown) hit me right in the heart this morning. Michael is our last kiddo, and it seems like it's all going by too fast. Anyone know the secret to making time stop for a bit? ;)
  • Options
    I finally got LO down to nap for the first time today and 30 seconds later the dog threw up all over the couch. So much for getting anything done...
  • Options
    @Mamax2 I wish I could say it gets easier, but I don't want to lie. This is our 3rd and last, and it's even harder than it was with DD2. LO grew out of his newborn stuff a couple of weeks ago, and even some 0-3 is getting too small, I cried when I put his newborn stuff away. I wasn't like this with our firsts because I was so excited to see yew grow into the next size. But now that I now how fast they grow... it's harder. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @Christinaruth74 awesome!!! I just got my iud and the ok to do the deed.... I'm super nervous though. This is how it was after my other births, it's been so long and after all the healing, I feel like an inexperienced old lady. I'm going to need a glass of wine. Or two. And maybe a good ol make out session like you did! lol 

• Options
    @yellingbanana oh, DTD will be a whole different story... will certainly need lots of wine for that. But the makeout sesh made me feel like a teenager again! 
  • Options
    I've had dreams the last couple of nights about DTD I can't decide if I am excited or nervous. In my dreams it's amazing so I'll wine and lube it up and hope for the best!
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have zero interest in sex. Like...negative interest. I just want sleep!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    Wow! We barely made it to 2 weeks before DTD. It's a once a week thing, and I am trying to up that to 2-3 a week.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    We're going about 3 times a week right now, but strangely I have been looking at it as helpful towards  healing from the PPD & such. It feels good, but the oxytocin high I feel afterwards is my goal. Like snuggling with Ashton makes me feel good, and having sex with DH feels good. It helps.
  • Options
    Got the all clear to DTD yesterday so we did. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Don't know how often it'll be, probably not as much as it was in the past since our BC method is condoms. I opted not to go back on pills until we get a handle on what my PCOS is doing and I need to wait 6 more months for that. Also didn't want an IUD since we're planning on trying for another one towards the end of this year.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Glad I'm not the only one out there who's more than ready. Definitely had an o dream last night. I just want to experience that closeness with MH again, especially with all we're going through. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @sourlemon I'll sit on the zero interest bench. That's why the other night was so impressive to me! At first I was thinking "ughhhhhhh get awayyyyyy from meeeeee" and then I just let it happen and bow chicka wow-wow.... ever since we will say, "hey, remember that time we made out?" And high five.  Can't say I'm chomping at the bit to do it again, but it was relieving to know the drive is still in there somewhere.
  • Options
    @yellingbanana agreed! I just wish the bump app was as well designed/easy to use as Facebook. Do you use the app or mobile website? 

• Options
    @yellingbanana Agreed! I'm not a huge Facebook fan. And I still can't match up most people's Facebook names to bump names. :(
  • Options
    I typically prefer Facebook.. my M14 BMB has been a valuable fbook group through the years and we've been through a lot. I'm sad that I'm missing out on both fbook groups right now, but being off fbook is sooooooo refreshing. I'm grateful this group hasn't completely died off since the new fbook group was created! I heart you guys
  • Options
    yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited January 2017
    @ea301 I use the app. It's nice because there are no ads on our threads. 

@Christinaruth74 I'm trying to use FB less, but now that most people have moved over there I am on FB more :neutral:

• Options
    @dmontgo that's great news! Yay for a not destroyed body! 
    I know we are all different, but pre-baby I usually orgasm when we do the deed. For me, postpartum, I don't usually orgasm as much. It usually takes about 6 months to get back to normal. But it does all come back, eventually. Thank god. 

• Options
    @yellingbanana That's how I am---usually I orgasm during sex vaginally. Lately I feel it ramp up but then it's followed by weakness so it doesn't follow through? Hoping PT will speed that recovery up some!

I had been careful with exercise and such because I had no idea what actual condition my body was in besides what I could see on the surface. I guess i assumed that if my mental/emotional state took a hit my body must be in some form of disrepair? I think I was afraid that my experience "destroyed" my body (not childbirth in general) but feeling so happy that it's great. Relieved!