July 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 12/5

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 12/5

• Options
    I worry about my lack of symptoms, but I guess I have a few: 

My M/S has been on and off. Is this normal? Some days I feel ok, some days I dry heave, some days I just feel queasy for an hour after waking up and it subsides after I eat something. I feel like it was worse last week (6 weeks) than it is now, which scares me. 
    Acne
    Extremely dry skin (Is this even a symptom? I have drier skin than when I used to use acne treatments that purposely dried out my skin lol)
    Fatigue (I feel like I did when I had mono)
    Heavy boobs
    Sensitive nipples (on and off)
    Bloating (but I feel like I'm always bloated, even before being pregnant lol)
    Me: 27   DH: 28
    Married: November 2015
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cssme13 thank you, I just needed some reassurance. I had a feeling but you just hear about things like that, and i know what round ligament pain is, and that isnt it. Had this strange night mare that the baby grew so big that the scar ripped... wierd. Darn these vivid dreams. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Nellin my energy started coming back around the end of 9 weeks into this week (10w3d) and m/s has waned ever so slightly (being cautious with this because I cursed myself earlier this week saying this) but in general feeling better. Other than my slight bump and huge boobs most mornings I wake up and almost feel normal and freak out something is wrong because I have my morning m/s visit. We are heading towards 2nd trimester and I read symptoms peak at 9w so I think it makes sense 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hate this week!
    Constipated, near constant nausea, throwing up multiple times a day (and I've been on zofran for a week, this m/s is intense), so exhausted!!! 
    Surely I've only got, like, a month of this left, right? Ugh...
  • Options
    Anyone else throwing up prenatals? Or just me?  I am with you being nautious in some weird places and badly this week.   And if you aren't throwing up prenatals (I'm 9 wks)---what kind are you taking ?  I'm smarty pants
    Yes - totally.  I have to take them mid-meal.  Only way I can keep them down.
  • Options
    @Katie______ absolutely, my prenatal is basically a horse pill (huge) and even the smell makes me want to vom. I HAVE to take it mid-meal - not just with a snack - or else I'm sick.
  • Options
    This pregnancy is SO different than my first. My only symptoms are occasional aversions, insomnia, being a psycho bitch, and sensitive smells. 

My first pregnancy I couldn't get off the couch. I would writhe around with extreme nausea all day long. My boobs hurt so bad. I think the only constant is the psycho bitch but maybe that's not a pregnancy symptom  B)
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    cssme13 said:
    @ashaw512 I've had pain around mine too! More annoying than anything. Sorry about the UTI hopefully it clears up quick 
    I had a nurse appt on Thursday and she said that it's going to worse for me since this is number 3 and there's a lot more scaring. She also said to take tylenol if it gets to unbearable, and try a light massage if I can stand it. It's probably going to be tender from now until June, when my cs is scheduled.
  • Options
    Visiting my in-laws today. Food is currently cooking. The smells you guys. The smells. I want to run and hide. I'm covering my nose with my hoodie and my MIL asks....."what are you doing?..."

BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    Ugh, I had my first foot cramp last night. Last time, these didn't start until well into second trimester. I bought magnesium today, so hopefully that can nip this in the bud...
  • Options
    TMI warning (if that's even still a thing at this point) anyone else getting abdominal cramps when pooping? I noticed it tonight as I was pretty constipated. I felt instant relief afterwards but during was pretty intense. I'm chalking it up to RLP since I have started feeling more of that this week. 
  • Options
    @kat0607 Yeah, they're pretty sharp.  Sort of the worst gas pain ever, but it's over quick.  I remember it with my first, too.
  • Options
    morgaritamorgarita member
    edited December 2016
    @kat0607 Yes! Anytime bowel movements start I have cramps. I remember this from ds so I wasn't worried this time. 
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    edited December 2016
    @morgarita oh yeah I can get them a few hours before I actually go so much fun. 

does anyone have render to the touch skin below their belly button like a band below it across the uterus? I had a c section last time but this is above that area and I can't remember if I had it last time. It's not horribly painful just like bruised feeling 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @JAM85 it's probably the scar tissue stretching. My OB said it can be tender at 1 inch from either side of my scar. I had it last time but it wasn't as bad.
  • Options
    Anyone have any headache remedies?
  • Options
    @morgarita peppermint (even just smelling), chamomille tea, and more liquids, especially water should help with headaches. Also (if it's safe) a hot compress over your head might help, and just generally rubbing the neck and temple area may also bring relief. This isn't pregnancy specific, I just used to get headaches A LOT so I've tried a lot of things to fix them. Any of those should relieve any kind of headache, but keep bouncing around until you get something that works. Also, just laying down in a quiet, dark room may help as well. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @kerils thank you. I don't get headaches, except when pregnant, So I never know what to do except Tylenol and caffeine. Both of which I never use and don't really want to. 
  • Options
    THIS is week 3 of horrible nausea and gagging. I am starting to lose my mind. I am flying home to my parents early Tuesday and am terrified of puking all the way to Michigan... toddler in tow. Got my seabands on and they aren't very effective. Guess I will just throw on some pads (because I pee when i puke) and say a prayer.
  • Options
    @irishrose54 and @Rae1, ditto on the crap sleep routine, waking up at 3am to pee and not being able to fall back asleep for another hour, wild vivid dreams when I do sleep, can't get comfortable... body aches, sore boobs, can't sleep on my stomach anymore, etc. I did just get a Snoogle body pillow last week, it's helping somewhat, definitely comfortable but still end up turning from side to side and having to re-position the pillow.
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Options
    @morgarita magnesium and riboflavin have helped some ladies and been suggested here - I can't remember by whom.  I asked my midwife about it and she said it was fine to take as the excess would just come out in pee.  She also recommended eating protein every two hours and upping my caffeine intake. I love coffee but it doesn't agree with pregnancy for me - so I have Coca Cola or tea.  The former is not a good habit to start I know but it's better than the raging headaches.  Although mine are subsiding in intensity these days - I was previously taking a nap in the afternoon and that seemed to help a little.
  • Options
    morgarita said:
    Anyone have any headache remedies?
    Ugh, I've had one all day and nothing is helping. Unusual for me. Hope yours goes away soon!
  • Options
    @ladybray I started to get nausea in week 6 and I'm starting week 10 right now. Still nauseous. It's getting better, but especially in the morning the gagging is ridiculous. I have the bands too, and I don't know if they are effective. I haven't taken them off for the past 4 weeks, except to shower. I do know mine won't stop moving around, so I've tried to tighten them to make them stick. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)