Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loss of appetite but hungry. Nauseous most day. Can't breathe. Depressed. 
    Although today I managed to get some stuff done in between the nausea and I was less depressed. So a good day I guess. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Misery lives company, right? Right there with you guys... this stage of pregnancy is effing unglamorous. 
  • Tired, and feeling so bloated. some of my pants are already too tight!
  • Nausea, exhaustion, and food aversions continue. Even liquids make me nauseous. acne worse by the day. I also am too bloated for some pants. new over the last week = morning diarrhea...the new MS *sigh*
  • Exhausted. Periods of overwhelming nausea but mostly ravenously hungry and wanting to eat every few hours because it keeps the nausea at bay. My pants are also tight from bloating, but I've mostly grown out of my shirts. I was quite petite and my boobs are HUGE (for me), falling out of my bra, and literally making many of my shirts too tight in that area or too busty for work. I'm going to the store this weekend and investing in some leggings and tunics that will hopefully get me through the rest of the winter. 

Hang in there everyone!
  • Everything has seemed to mellow out for me, even though I didn't have any super strong symptoms to begin with. The nausea is very sporadic and comes and goes randomly. Boobs are still big and the soreness varies from day to day. Feeling a little constipated this week and a LOT bloated. I've stopped wearing jeans to work and I need to either invest in more leggings or new jeans. Yesterday I craved shredded lettuce and I REALLY wanted a sub from Subway, but my fear of lunchmeat stopped me. I am a little wary about my lack of "strong" symptoms but they were never really strong to begin with so I'm hoping this is just my "normal". 
  • Awesome. Between the lingering back pain from my insane boobs and the migraine that crept in overnight, I would like to be in a cave today. I already have almost all the lights off in the house and the dogs cooperated with me this morning.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Nausea diminished over the last week so I feel less useless.  Headaches still raging on - ugh! - midwife thinks I need to wean from caffeine more gradually (1 bottle of Coca Cola is just not cutting it).  I should probably drink tea instead...  Now if I could just get more sleep.
  • M/s seems to be heading out of here though it's still definitely here.  Just not as bad as last week.  I'm getting to be semi-functional it seems but still get caught off guard and have to lie down occasionally.  I'm sooo relieved as my house was UP. SIDE. DOWN. with 5 other kiddos running about.  I swear this stage is the hardest of pregnancy between the worries, fatigue, and m/s.  Hang in there ladies.  We can do this!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • M/s has officially hit and this is rough! I've only vomited twice but this nausea is paralyzing. So exhausted all the time but I never sleep through the night. Boobs still achy. The food aversions have made me insanely picky but thank goodness DH is a good sport and tries to accommodate me. 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Boobs hurt, nausea, and exhaustion. 
  • Nausea, exausted which is super fun with a toddler. I've started napping on my lunch break at work cause I can barely stay awake at my desk, and the bloat! Ugh! My symptoms are WAY worse than DD and I was underprepared for that...
  • Nausea. I'd rather just puke than deal with this nauseous feeling. I want to eat, but it's so hard. So glad I teach college and after next week the semester is over, so I can just rest at home.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Very much a vicious circle.  I'm nauseated if I don't eat, but the thought of eating anything makes me want to throw up.  
    Still very much exhausted, but I'm not having quite the insomnia I was last week.
    Very vivid dreams
    Awful heartburn
    Sore nipples (but not my boobs, just my nipples)
    So.Much.Bloating

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Nauseated pretty much nonstop from 11-5 every day. I can eat, but it doesn't help much. Still so gassy and pretty constipated. My boobs hurt SO BAD I can barely live (I'm super busty, so I'm always brushing against them and it KILLS every time). So bloated I'm going to suck it up and buy maternity jeans today because I can't wear my normal ones comfortably, even though I'm still my pre-pregnancy weight! Also, a very weird symptom that I've never found any evidence of as a pregnancy symptom, but it happened in my last pregnancy too: my pubes are falling out. The rest of my hair is totally normal. So weird!
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • @leilac Thats so weird because I was going to ask if anyone else feels like their pubes are growing much faster?? I can barely go a week without trimming!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I have brown and pink spotting and cramping yesterday / today. I'm 6w 2d and sort of freaked out. I had some spotting with my first pregnancy but never with cramps. Anyone else ever have this?

I would call the doctor but I'm seeing him Thursday anyway.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @nikkiandchris Personally, I would call them today anyway. Maybe they can get you in sooner. I just wouldn't risk waiting... just my $.02.

Honestly my biggest symptom right now is worry - mainly because I'm not really having any other symptoms. My boobs are barely sore and while I've had a tiny wave or two of nausea, it hasn't been bad and goes away if I eat. I haven't been sleeping well at night, but it's way better than it was a few weeks ago. It just has me nervous. Thankfully I'm under 2 weeks to my first OB appt.
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• @GeorgiaWife6912 Same for me-- very sore/sensitive nipples (and breastfeeding!). I'm also very tired but in the last few days I've had a few bursts of energy. I often feel nauseated if I don't eat but sometime nauseated if I DO. There's no winning! I'm going to take a nap :)
  • @RunRestRepeat I thought about it but I don't know that there's anything to be done either way. And I'd have to drag both my girls with me. I do think I'll call if it gets any worse.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I have brown and pink spotting and cramping yesterday / today. I'm 6w 2d and sort of freaked out. I had some spotting with my first pregnancy but never with cramps. Anyone else ever have this?

I would call the doctor but I'm seeing him Thursday anyway.
    @nikkiandchris - I would call the doctor TODAY! I was in a similar situation with this pregnancy where I had spotting and even some red blood. Everything turned out to be fine and my numbers rose beautifully but you don't want to wait on something like that just in case.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @RunRestRepeat I'm kinda in the same boat as far as worrying goes. What keeps me somewhat sane is thinking that there's no indication that anything is wrong, so I can only assume all is well. I hate these threads sometimes because it makes me feel like I should be puking my guts out or something is wrong with me. I'm sure in the future we'll wish we cherished these mild symptoms a little more! 
  • I'm glad I'm not alone, @kat0607! I know I'm going to regret worrying over mild/nonexistent symptoms, but I agree - I feel like something is wrong with me since I feel relatively normal. I like your mantra... I'll have to "borrow" that for myself!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• I'm getting close to 7 weeks.  Feeling better than last week!  Some nausea, sleepy and tender breasts.  Crazy dreams every night!  This is our second child so definitely different this time caring for our almost 2 year old with early pregnancy symptoms.  I didn't join a group with my first pregnancy.  It's nice to see what others are expierencing.  Congrats everyone!
  • @RunRestRepeat and @kat0607 I had very few symptoms with my second, and had a beautifully complication free 42 (O_o) weeks. I worried too- I don't think there's a good way not to!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • RubyRedPirateRubyRedPirate member
    edited December 2016
    This week has been up and down. Usually I don't get sick at work because I'm so busy I don't have time to not feel good. But on Sunday I was throwing up in the trash can in between patients then had to pull over on the interstate on the way home to throw up. Today I feel GREAT and have been extremely productive. I am loving only a few sick days a week instead of every day. I think I was sick every day in week 6 and 7. 

My boobs keep getting more and more sore but only when I first wake up in the morning. I get up around 4am to pee and my boobs hurt so bad and feel so heavy. By the time I go back to sleep and wake back up for work at 8am they don't feel as bad anymore. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am starving this morning but absolutely nothing I have and nothing I can even think of sounds good to me right now. I don't even know what to do, everything I try to eat I can only get in a few nibbles and them I'm just done with it. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Ok so yesterday and today I have noticed on and off burning, dull achy sensation in my lower abdominal area. Maybe a little bit of low back discomfort also? It's not really painful but I'm aware of it. No spotting. I'm 6w 3d today. Anyone have any idea or have experienced this?
    4 fur babies

• The last couple days I've been waking up at 2:30/3 and laying there bc I'm so tired I don't want to move and get food. Then I can't eat bc I'm nauseous and tired bc I didn't sleep. 

Today I slept Til 4 and had crackers by my bed so I ate before I got up and I'm feeling pretty good!! Except for sciatica pain. 

Dont they say symptoms alleviate in the second trimester? That is the day after Christmas for me so here's hoping for a good Christmas weekend. 
  • @shstephenson It might be gas, I'm not entirely sure. It also might be the so called elusive round ligament pain, which isn't supposed to happen until the secodn tri, but I'm small and have pretty strong abdominal muscles and am very aware of my body, so I've been feeling them. May just be stretching as well. According to my doctor, if there isn't any spotting you're fine, but if you're worried call your doctor. You'll at least be able to talk to someone and hopefully get some answers. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @kerils thank you for the advice! I just called my doctor and the nurse told me that it could also be dehydration. Which is a very distinct possibility since I KNOW I don't drink enough for pre-pregnancy standards, much less by pregnancy standards. 
    4 fur babies

• For all and especially @morgarita I had really bad sciatica pain with my first. It hit way later so most of the stretches I knew didn't work with the belly. I used this one and got the pain to go away totally. Obviously not medical advice, but worth a try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOTAi8Dn8Y0

• Is anyone else not fitting into their clothing already? Specifically jeans? I am 10w today, -!: I am relatively thin, although a healthy weight for my height, and haven't fluctuated in jean size for a few years. Today I'm wearing a pair of my "bigger jeans" and I can't button them without discomfort. Not sure if the general puffiness is side effects of growing a human, or consuming that second large helping of cool ranch Doritos....
  • my nausea comes and goes but I have been taking b6 and unisom at night (per my OB) because I was pretty sick but now I get all worried that I am not as sick it's a catch 22, my boobs are not as sore but I am wondering if I am not noticing pregnancy symptoms because I also have a terrible cold and cough. I have been making sure I don't get a fever (my kiddos have one) and trying to drink lots of fluids. Early pregnancy is such a rollercoaster. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers