February 2017 Moms
Options

Well...it may be time to start that birth announcement thread

1235»

Re: Well...it may be time to start that birth announcement thread

• Options
    beernbeern member
    edited December 2016
    @HeatSparks I'm actually not even sure. I've only met with the on call doctors so far, and they are all talking like 34-35 weeks is not only the goal, but like the max. Ugh, my nurse said my OB is in the building this morning, so she better get over here soon.

@PerraSucia no, they actually don't have me on anything for the preeclampsia at this point, just monitoring my blood pressure and blood work. As long as I'm laying down, everything has been in normal ranges, so I guess the bedrest is working.

@TeacherMom2517 @chef'swife Seriously, it's so annoying. I have seen the on call doctors and they tell me what THEY would do if I were their patient, but say that ultimately it's up to my doctor, so there's no sense of finality or anything. She's doing surgery this morning, so she better be over here soon!
  • Options
    @beern did your OB show up today?!?! If not, I'd send someone over to set her straight. You should have been seen within the first 24 hours by your OB.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @TeacherMom2517. The on-call doctors are who is required to see her on a daily basis-  so she has been seen within 24hrs.  Now that being said-  they should be on the same page with a plan and be able to tell you the plan daily.  I hope things get answered for you @beern

• Options
    So happy for you @beern! Enjoy the holidays at home with your family.
  • Options
    Yay @beern! Welcome home :-)