February 2017 Moms
Options

Well...it may be time to start that birth announcement thread

Re: Well...it may be time to start that birth announcement thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lemieuxk not dramatic at all, I would have thought the same thing. And luckily, it has held off!! You're in the hospital, one step closer to birth than me ;) 
  • Options
    Dude your water broke, not dramatic at all!! But I'm glad to hear she's hanging in there, and I'm also glad you get to go for a wheelchair ride and change things up!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    You are not being too dramatic!   I am glad we can check on you here. 

Wheelchair rides sound exciting and I am glad that everything is looking good.   
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am glad to hear things are going as well as they can. I hope things continue to go well and that you can enjoy some time out of the room.
  • Options
    @lemieuxk check your inbox, lady!
  • Options
    AFI of 4.8 is fantastic! Great news that things are going so well, all considering. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @lemieuxk glad to see updates and that you're still doing well! Hang in there baby, cook some more!

• Options
    Aww, im not on very often but prayers for you and your baby girl!! Every day inside is amazing when you are facing the NICU! Best of luck in the coming days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @chef'swife how far along will you be then?
  • Options
    @PerraSucia how did you get to tag chef'swife? Every time I try, it won't go past the apostrophe. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck @chef'swife 
    We may actually need to start that announcement thread...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    34 weeks is a good number "@chef'swife" theres really great odds for pemies born at 34 weeks. Hang in there! Plus all the best people are born on december 29th ;)
  • Options
    Keep that baby in there until the 29th @chef'swife!
  • Options
    I've been a lurker for most of this pregnancy, but I've been on hospital bedrest as well since last Thursday due to signs of pre-eclampsia. I'm 30w4d with di-di twins, and I had pre-e with my son, so not too surprised I have it again. I've been told that I'll stay in the hospital until the babies come, our goal being 34 or 35 weeks, so I've got a lot of down time ahead of me. Worst part is being away from my 1 year old and my husband so far :-(
  • Options
    I'm sorry that you've been put on hospital bed rest as well @beern. Sending good vibes your way. 

Thinking of all you ladies. Praying babies stay put until at least 34 weeks! 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    @lemieuxk @chef'swife glad to hear everything is going well!
  • Options
    @beern That is rough!  My DD is almost 7, so she understands what is going on and why I have to stay here. That would be really tough with such a little one at home. Positive thoughts sent your way that those babies stay in and cooking!
  • Options
    Glad to hear everything is stable with both of you @lemieuxk @chef'swife!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Yeah, I had a brief emotional breakdown on Days 2 and 3, mostly because I just miss my DS so damn much, but I'm starting to get adjusted. Have recently restarted the Office on Netflix for like the 1,823rd time, so that feels familar and comforting somehow.

And yes, the thoughts of wine and sushi are in full effect already. I see the light at the end of this boring, super sober tunnel! 
  • Options
    That's great news that both of you are still hanging in there, and planning for 34 weeks!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I'm glad you are both doing so well @lemieuxk and @chef'swife! Hopefully both of your babes keep happily cooking through the rest of the month. 34 weeks is a great spot to be in!

Sorry you're going through the same thing, @beern. It sounds like you are in good hands and I hope all goes well for you too!
  • Options
    keep cooking little babies!
  • Options
    @HeatSparks Ah! So sorry to hear! So how long are they trying to get you to? Like just as long as you'll go, or would they schedule something for 34 or 35 weeks?

I'm super frustrated bc I've been in the hospital since Thursday morning and my OB still hasn't come to talk to me. Like I don't even really know the master plan and I detest not having a damn plan!
  • Options
    +1 for staring at my phone too much. But the hospital doesn't have Bravo and there's only so much HGTV I can actively watch in a day.
  • Options
    @beern and @HeatSparks.  I was just on modified rest at the end of my pregnancy,  but I delivered at 36w5d by planned c-section.  My babies had some restricted growth and low fluids.  

Not having your doctor see you yet is crazy!   That would be so frustrating!  
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @beern did they have you on baby aspirin for your pre-e?
  • Options
    @beern That seems strange that your OB hasn't updated you with the plan or checked on you. Is the on-call dr checking in or just nurses? I would go crazy if I wasn't updated with what to expect.  My doc has been in everyday to check on me. But her practice office is in the hospital so she comes over before the first appointment of the morning.