July 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 11/28

Re: Weekly Symptoms 11/28

• Options
    Most of mine are still fairly mild (knock on wood). I guess I've been stupid (can we blame pregnancy brain?) and thinking I wasn't really dealing with morning sickness because I wasn't actually throwing up. I'm definitely nauseous all day, but just not to the point of felling like I'm going to get sick.  I get really tied toward the end of my work day (around 1:30PM, I leave the office at 3) and by the time I'm home, I just want to do nothing. Unfortunately I have a second business I run out of my home so there is always a few hours more of work to do with that. My sleep has been intermittently wonky...some days I sleep fine, others I'm up every hour and can't really get any solid sleep. all that said, and all things considered, I feel pretty good though. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 35  
    Met: 2003
    Married: 2005
    TTC #1: May 2016
  • Options
    @margarita have you tried, or can you try, almond milk? I recommend vanilla flavored versus plain flavored.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @morgy_bee I dealt with nose bleeds with my last pregnancy.  Try putting a humidifier in your room when you sleep and using a saline nose spray.  It helped me a lot because mine were caused by my nose being so dry, especially during the winter months.

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    Slight nausea in the mornings is starting, I think. Blah. I hate morning sickness. It lasts too long for me. Also, no desire to eat even though I'm hungry.
  • Options
    @osucma I haven't had almond milk in a couple years. Then I could only tolerate it on milk but it's worth another try. 
  • Options
    @margarita FX it does the trick. I was surprised at how much I liked it considering I don't even like milk.
  • Options
    Drinking anything makes me feel awful. The bubbles in seltzer water and soda make it less bad, but plain water is a struggle. I'm a water drinker and starting to feel the effects. This just sucks!
  • Options
    @osucma I'm going to steal that idea tonight and just take a hot shower if I wake up at 1 or 2 again. Why didn't I think of that?
  • Options
    @flipflopped Im usually a huge water drinker but it tastes bad right now, I have a funny taste in my mouth I can't get rid of. So I get flavored sparkling water. I go to Aldis and get theirs bc it's not bitter like a lot of them are. Tastes like soda for me but isn't as bad for you. 
  • Options
    @flipflopped I lived off caffeine free Diet Coke for weeks last time around. The carbonation did help for some reason. 
  • Options
    I had my DH run to target and buy SEABANDS!!! Put them on last night, no middle of the night morning sickness or this morning so far!!!!! It's the Christmas miracle. Lol.  A friend told me about them,  they are used for morning sickness, chemotherapy nausea, travel nausea. You wear it on both wrists on pressure points to relieve nausea!!!! so far they're worth their weight in gold!!! All for under 6$! 
  • Options
    @morgarita and @hqinmd Glad to hear my carbonation thing isn't too weird :) I'll have to try Aldi, because so far I'm not thrilled with the handful I picked up at my grocery store. The flavors all seem off. Perhaps I just need to buy a bag of lemons and limes and fix my own...but so much easier to just open a bottle. Oh the first world problems!!
  • Options
    @flipglopped I usually get the black cherry bc when I bought them before the others were to sweet but I'm going thru the flavors again to test. Definitely just make ur own now I want lemon and lime flavored idk they don't sell that one. 
  • Options
    Most symptoms I had are now minimal or gone but I have added dry heaving in the mornings. :(
    Hi @SaphireSweetie88 I'm  feeling a decrease in symptoms too after a rough weekend I've been feeling much better since Monday. How are you feeling now?  How far along are you?   :)
  • Options
    My nausea has gotten a little better over the past week! I had 3 or 4 days where I was vomiting multiple times a day. Now it seems like I only vomit every few days but the constant nausea is definitely sticking around. 

My breasts are only super sore when I wake up in the morning. Its like I get up and the heaviness of them is painful. By mid morning it's usually gone. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    OBeckett said:
    Most symptoms I had are now minimal or gone but I have added dry heaving in the mornings. :(
    Hi @SaphireSweetie88 I'm  feeling a decrease in symptoms too after a rough weekend I've been feeling much better since Monday. How are you feeling now?  How far along are you?   :)
    @OBeckett

I am feeling alright. Still dry heaving in the morning and this morning I thought there was going to be a following but there wasn't. I am 7 weeks and 2 days
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm hoping I have a stomach virus and this is not morning (who am I kidding, more like all freakin day) sickness! I tried to make it to work this morning. Threw up 6 times during the ride and the bag I had, well it had a hole in it.  So it was a wonderful drive back home! This was 10 hours ago and I still have yet to finish a whole bottle of water all day. I'm still so nauseated and queasy. 
  • Options
    I'm exhausted, DH says it's in my head. Is it? Is it really in my head?
  • Options
    @MimoCa its definitely not in your head. You're growing a person. The person happens to be really small but it's a person!  I'm so exhausted to tho. 
  • Options
    So,on top off all of the lovely pregnancy symptoms, I now have a sinus infection (because I stopped with the Flonase), and now I'm MISERABLE!  I can barely sit up!  So crappy.  My students are going to wonder wtf happened to me.
  • Options
    oheliza44 said:
    @chiquita928 and @GeorgiaWife12 now I am nervous because I am also on Flonase and my doctor said it was fine! My first appointment was they day before thanksgiving and I felt very rushed during my visit- I did ask about this explicitly because it is the only medication I am on... hopefully this wasn't an oversight on my OB's part. 

Anyone having random hiccups? I keep waking up in the middle of the night with hiccups or getting spells st random parts of my work day. So strange. 

Edit because autocorrect ruins all things. 
    I went to urgent care today, and they told me I have a sinus nfection (joy), and confirmed that Flonase was NOT safe during pregnancy.
  • Options
    @morgarita good im not the only one. Sucks your exhausted too tho. Urg
  • Options
    Does anyone have any suggestions for relaxing? I don't know if it's from being so tired or this is another symptom but Dh and ds are driving me crazy I just keep getting mad at them for not listening or no doing what is expected. And then I feel bad later for yelling at them or getting upset. 
  • Options
    @morgarita For relaxing, I'll lay in bed by myself and play some of my favorite songs on YouTube. It's not a long term fix but helps when I'm overly worked up (for me it's anxiety, not anger). Warm bathes help too. I know they're advised to avoid in the first trimester but I only fill it half way, don't go overboard on a hot temp and limit my time in the tub so I don't overheat.
  • Options
    I'm exhausted and cannot stop eating jalapeño flavored things. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @chiquita928 thanks for confirming... I've been taking it regularly since my BFP 4 weeks ago so now I am really freaked out. I asked my pharmacist when I refilled and he said it was fine too. I looked it up after reading your post last night and all the info I found confirms that it is not safe. I hate getting such conflicting information!! Better safe than sorry I suppose. Ugh. 
  • Options
    My main symptoms are exhaustion and anxiety.... I keep worrying that I'm not "nauseous enough" ergo something might be wrong. I have to find that mental health thread someone started a while ago and bump it :I 
  • Options
    My newest one is getting uncomfortable super full after not eating even that much. Just now for example. I was actually hungry and not nauseous (yay!) so ate 2 eggs with a sprinkle of cheese. I'm now extremely bloated and full and it hurts. WTH. I'm only 9w1d. Yes I have noticeable bump because I'm a STM but I didn't get this until 8 months with DD!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jam85 I had that my entire time with DD and it has started earlier with this one. The only upside is that I was well within the weight guidelines by the end.
  • Options
    @flipflopped lol that's true. I hardly get to eat much anyways right now due m/s and food aversions so when I actually want to eat and then get so uncomfortable it's like I just can't win with food 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still waking up at 1:05am every.single.night.  It's insane.  But I've also started having some really vivid, crazy dreams.  I had a couple with DS throughout my pregnancy, but these are definitely more often and crazier.  

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    @JAM85 I'm having the same problem! I've never had a big appetite but lately I eat two bites of something and I am so full and uncomfortable. I am worrying I'm not getting enough calories because I lost 5lbs between the middle of October and my first appointment but my doctor didn't seem concerned. I'm only 5' and small framed so 5lbs is a lot for me. Why couldn't I have this problem when I wasn't pregnant and the weight loss would be welcome? :(
  • Options
    For all of you with nausea symptoms, when did it kick in? I'm 5wks 5days and I'm not having any nausea. I don't remember how far along I was with my daughter when I started feeling it.
  • Options
    @ankanyo with both my previous pregnancies it started pretty much 6 weeks on the dot. This time I'm starting to feel it a little now at 5+1, mostly when I'm hungry. It all depends on your hormone levels and how your body reacts to them. And I know a bunch of people who had no real M/S. 
  • Options
    @ankanyo Mine started started around 5 weeks, but kicked into high gear at 6 weeks. Knock on all the wood, I haven't thrown up, but just feel ick all the time.
  • Options
    Thank you both for the responses.
  • Options
    Suddenly, the "blump" is REAL. I've been bloated on and off recently but last night I actually took a picture and sent it to my sister, I looked that big. I am only 9 weeks and was able to suck most of it in. But I was like geez, January better hurry up or the cat will be out of the bag before we even officially announce. 
  • Options
    It's not that I have nausea constantly, it's actually only when I eat food that the nausea rears it's ugly head. It's odd. I just have zero appetite, and when I do force myself to eat something, I end up burping it for hours on end and feeling like I'm going to hurl. I'm eating very benign things, so I have no idea why they're still effecting me like that. Let's just say, burping up oatmeal or a banana or an apple for hours on end is no fun! Though I am very grateful I'm not vomiting. I feel for all you ladies having to deal with vomit. It's so difficult! 
  • Options
    kat0607 said:
    Suddenly, the "blump" is REAL. I've been bloated on and off recently but last night I actually took a picture and sent it to my sister, I looked that big. I am only 9 weeks and was able to suck most of it in. But I was like geez, January better hurry up or the cat will be out of the bag before we even officially announce. 
    Blump is real for me I guess..I was told by 2 different people they could see my belly or I had a gained a little weight. 
  • Options
    I can officially cross "throwing up on the side of the highway" off my bucket list....the nausea and 'morning sickness' is real for this girl...
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}