February 2017 Moms
Options

Febuladies Who Go Bump in the Night, Nov.

1235»

Re: Febuladies Who Go Bump in the Night, Nov.

• Options
    @PerraSucia I'm so happy you all got to go home!!! I'm sorry your uncomfortable but it's great to be home with your family!!  <3 for engorgement troubles, (cause yes, those boobs look massive lol) could you try pumping out just enough to help get some of the milk out and allow your boobs to be a bit "softer" for baby Felix? I'm guessing even if you pump to get some out, you'll still have plenty to meet his current needs. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kswiger06 I manually pumped almost 2oz before he would latch but he still keeps being pissed I'm not a bottle. 

He also was circ'd today which is totally an H thing because it makes me squimish and I totally regret it. He's clearly in pain from it which isn't helping our situation at all 
  • Options
    Aw, that sounds rough today @PerraSucia. Hopefully he'll readjust and take to the boob, that sucks :(  

Our son was turning 2 before he got the tip snipped, and I have no clue what to expect for a newborn.... hopefully it heals up quickly and your little man can be a happy camper!! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Aww I'm sorry for your little guy @PerraSucia! Also, that is a similar boob to head ratio for me and DD lol. The struggle is real!
  • Options
    @PerraSucia So glad you got to go home together!! Hopefully the engorgement passes soon so you can have an easier time.

@poetryandoceans I'm glad he apologized! That was way out of line, but at least he admitted it. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @poetryandoceans I'm glad he apologized. Hopefully he'll remember that for next time.
  • Options
    @poetryandoceans I meant "next time he gets frustrated" but I will admit that I threaten to murder my husband abt once a week so I'm still learning too... ;-)
  • Options
    Aw man I missed @PerraSucia's boobs?? :(