February 2017 Moms
Options

Febuladies Who Go Bump in the Night, Nov.

Re: Febuladies Who Go Bump in the Night, Nov.

• Options
    Same here @WinchesterGirl. I went into the nursery and started organizing baby clothes  :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's 4:30 and we're up for the day. DS fell asleep at 5pm.... he's just been so exhausted. It was still a long evening/night. He woke up every 30 mins - 1 hour due to his blocked nose. I went to bed at 8 knowing he would be up early but between pee breaks and his crying, I'm tired AF.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    @concreteangell  how's he doing? Maybe you could teach him to be a mouth breather like darth Vader :(
  • Options
    Up with dd at 2. Deal with her. Then have to pee. Then realize I'm starving. Grab a few crackers and now I can't fall back to sleep. I'm over this pregnancy induced insomnia I seem to have. I just want to sleep. 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been waking up nightly around 2 a.m. to go pee. Each night I tell myself to stay off my phone because it will just keep me up longer, but I'm always up for at least an hour and a half anyway. Tonight I decided oh well, I'll be on my phone if I don't get to sleep within 10 minutes sooooooo.... lol (I've been up for about an hour now and caught up on threads, I'm getting bored)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My DH and I woke up at 4:20am to gushing water from the sump pump. It was like a mini geyser! DH thinks he fixed the issue (a pipe issue). He also bailed out all the water so my anxiety will calm down and I can go to work not paranoid that I'll come home to a flood.

Also, it snowed so now DH is shoveling/plowing. I can't get back to sleep because the adrenaline from waking up to the sound of gushing water.

yay homeownership!
  • Options
    @skiingstark that is a totally understandable reason to lose sleep! The night before a scheduled csection must be one of the oddest moments, knowing that by this time tomorrow, you will have your baby.... 

as for me, it's a motn feed with the kiddo. I foresee many more visits to this thread... I'm just thankful I'm in PST, because y'all will be up soon....
  • Options
    @ColeBug89 how are your boobs? I hope you're not getting mastitis. 
  • Options
    Sleep is eluding me. DH has been snoring beside me for an hour, and I'm wide awake. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    imalwaysme79imalwaysme79 member
    edited January 2017
    Ugh I'm up too. The heartburn is so bad that it's painful to breathe. It's been like this most of the day but been worse tonight. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Heartburn has me up! 
  • Options
    Been wide awake for almost two hours so I guess it's finally time to give up and just get out of bed...
  • Options
    @ColeBug89 how are your boobs? I hope you're not getting mastitis. 
    That was my thought too. I got mastitis so many times while nursing my first two babies! It really creeps up on you quickly. 
  • Options
    Ugh heartburn Is waking me up too. I'm so pissed, my MW has been promising me for months: 'it goes away as soon as you deliver!!' Except it turns out not always. Your estrogen levels are still high PP, and it's the hormones that are making all our esophaguses (esophagi?) relax... sigh. And pass the tums....
  • Options
    I adore you @kswiger06!! Sorry to keep you up with anticipation <3 and now it's your turn to appease the labor gods :love:
  • Options
    awww @PerraSucia I'm sorry. All i can offer is this too shall pass?? I hope it gets better for all of you. that sounds incredibly frustrating 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Options
    @PerraSucia oh God, I feel like I'm looking into my future. I forgot about difficulty latching due to engorgement.
  • Options

My baby is having trouble latching because I'm so engorged my underwear is digging into my incision and all the crying keeps waking ds1. 

Wtf was I thinking. 
    Wait did I miss that you got to take him home? I'm sorry for the hard times! 
  • Options
    @poetryandoceans pro tip?? Pretty certain you've been parents the same amount of time, so eff off**

**sorry if he has kids from a prior relationship...but that's even more reason to eff off with that comment.

@PerraSucia I'm so sorry...
  • Options
    @perrasucia I'm so sorry! The best part of engorgement is that the "cure" is to nurse, which I would do except I'm engorged and my baby can't latch. So frustrating.