July 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms - Week of 10/31

13»

Re: Symptoms - Week of 10/31

• Options
    I have been sleeping like garbage. I wake up at 3 AM without fail every night. 
  • Options
    My first symptom began at 4 weeks before I even knew I was pregnant, I couldn't stop peeing!  I also noticed that my nipples were sensitive.  Now I am 5 weeks, 3 days and I am so thirsty all the time.  This of course makes me pee even more! I am starting to get very tired by midday and have slight cramping on and off.  A few times this week I have had some lower back pain.  My boobs are becoming more sore and are even a bit swollen.  I'll take it all for a healthy baby :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been tired the last few days, nausea comes and goes. I got sick one time last week and couldn't figure out why, but now I know! 
  • Options
    Okay, exhaustion has hit for real now. I slept for 10 hours last night (don't worry, still woke up at 3 AM) and feel like I hardly slept at all.
  • Options
    RubyRedPirateRubyRedPirate member
    edited November 2016
    4+5 and not many symptoms here yet. So far all I've had is tons of excess saliva and fatigue. I feel like my mouth is constantly full of spit. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @leilac my nipples randomly hurt. But they are clearly larger, per DH. My boobs are SO very sore. All the time. Especially when I get up from laying down.
  • Options
    It seems like my symptoms kicked in after I saw the BFP. Before that I assumed I was getting my period.

1. Tender boobs
    2. I am going to the bathroom a lot more - not so much peeing but pooping a lot more.
    3. I love to sit with my feet on the coffee table or something but now I can't do that. It feels weird like I just ate too much Thanksgiving turkey.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Peeing all the time, thirsty, tingly boobs, nauseous the second I get hungry, exhausted.... Oh and waaaaay emotional
  • Options
    I have an incredibly sore lower and upper back. That is the symptom that prompted me to take the test before my period. Oh and my body is unable to regulate its temperature. I'm either freezing or over-heating. 
  • Options
    Almost 6 weeks and still very little! Occasional cramps and sore boobs, more frequent peeing, and feeling bloated and stuffed and almost hard to breathe after eating. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    My appetite has increased, my sense of smell is hypersensitized, im
    peeing all the time, and not sleeping as long. No nausea yet and only minimal fatigue.
    Me: 38 DH: 42 

TTC since October 2015
    1st medicated cycle = BFP 10/30 EDD July 11, 2017! 
    Beta 1 @ 11 DPO = 20
    Beta 2 @ 13 DPO  = 80
    Beta 3 @ 15 DPO =209
    Beta 4 @ 17 DPO = 554
  • Options
    @manillabar My grandma had lots of animals when I was growing up - chickens, roosters, goats, pigs, cats - they all stink!  For some reason, we knew a lot of people with farms lol.  Even now, my parents have a chicken coop and told me they are going to get goats for milk lol!  Oh and I grew up in the Caribbean so this is all very normal there even in the middle of the capital.
  • Options
    I have now started waking up in the middle of the night and feel nauseated. Still haven't thrown up though, so that's nice. However i am worried that since I am starting to get more nauseated that it means I am on the verge of full blown morning sickness
  • Options
    @osucma with my first I was constantly nauseated and NEVER got sick. I prayed to puke, that's how bad it was. You may never actually get sick.
  • Options
    And cue the spotting (or at least what I hope is normal spotting)
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 I hope the spotting stops for you!! It might not hurt to call your OBGYN's office if it continues so that you're on their radar and also you know what they want you to do. Likely they will reassure you and tell you to call back if t gets heavier or red (that's what mine saidwhen I was spotting around 4w3d) But I think it doesn't hurt to check in if they have an after-hours/weekend line
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Has anyone else experienced vertigo while pregnant? I remember getting dizzy a few times with my daughter, but nothing like the last couple nights. It feels like the entire room is spinning even when I'm laying down. Closing my eyes only makes it 10X worse.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FX, btw, for those experiencing spotting. Sticky beans, stick!
  • Options
    Has anyone else experienced vertigo while pregnant? I remember getting dizzy a few times with my daughter, but nothing like the last couple nights. It feels like the entire room is spinning even when I'm laying down. Closing my eyes only makes it 10X worse.
    I was just going to ask this. I am dizzy 24/7 and nothing helps it. I've read a couple places that it's just a form of morning sickness. I've also read it could be due to low iron or low blood pressure. I was anemic my last pregnancy but I was induced due to high BP and have chronic high BP..so I'm not too sure. Hope this helps! If you're worried it's always safe to call your doc :-)
  • Options
    @babypidec2015 yes! I feel like I have horrible vertigo on and off all day. It's my biggest symptom lately. I actually once had vertigo from an inner ear infection and I recall the dr testing me for pregnancy so I am thinking it's normal. 
    Either way I plan to ask my dr at my appointment on weds (just a beta draw again but I'm sure the nurses can help if I don't see a dr). 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @babypidec2015 yes me too!  I second @mrettig13 that it doesn't hurt to let your doctor know because it could be a sign of low blood pressure or iron.  They normally check all that at the first blood draw though.  

@SaphireSweetie88 - hoping it's nothing to worry about.  If you have an OB they are normally willing to see you if you experience spotting and are concerned.  So it may be worth it to call and talk to the nurse.
  • Options
    @babypidec2015 yes! This is the first time I've had  vertigo as a symptom. It gets scary at times. When it gets bad I find water, crackers and sit for a bit. 
  • Options
    Thanks @mrettig13 and @irishrose54 It's good to know I'm not alone. I'll definitely talk to my OB about it, but my appointment isn't until the 21st, and I need special approval from my insurance to get in before then. So I've a bit of a wait. I guess it's true though when they say every pregnancy is different.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @caribbeanmama and @Bonbonpaw I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with vertigo too. @CAdreamin13 that's good to know. I see a chiropractor anyway, so I'll make sure to mention it to him. I'm sorry you struggle with vertigo all the time. I can barely handle a few hours at a time. Ugh
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @caribbeanmama @Bonbonpaw @babypidec2015 I had a vertigo bout earlier this year (unrelated to pregnancy) and then had it with pregnancy and my doctor said pregnancy can trigger it. And I agree with @CAdreamin13 that the maneuver is super helpful! For me, it's also really exacerbated by dehydration, so make sure you're getting enough water!
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Options
    cheriep3cheriep3 member
    edited November 2016
    The feels. Y'all. My emotions are out of control. I feel like I'm losing it. So many tears. 
  • Options
    Newest symptom- I'm being the BIGGEST b*tch at random times.  Sorry DH.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @WorkinWeezel: I was like that today...Sorry to everyone around me.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    my nipples have gotten harder the past few days, it's annoying!
    strong smells have been starting to get to me the past couple of days too.
    6+5 today.
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @WorkinWeezel that started yesterday for me and I can't shake it.