July 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms - Week of 10/31

Re: Symptoms - Week of 10/31

• Options
    @spk112 I am right there with you on the fatigue!! I've been sleeping 12+ hours a night. When MH kisses me goodbye in the morning it is hard to make myself say anything at all - totally unconscious to the world. 

Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Two very weird symptoms I had yesterday: One time (and not any of the 900 other times I peed that day), my pee felt...hot? Like a slightly more extreme version of when you pee after you've been in the lake or ocean for a long time. (I don't have any other UTI symptoms, otherwise I'd assume that.) I also got the hiccups right before bed, which, as an adult, has NEVER happened to me sober. I googled and both seem like they're things people have definitely experienced during early pregnancy even if they're not usual symptoms. So weird!!!!
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Options
    I feel tired, and bloated / gassy, and on and off I feel weird tugs / small cramps in my abdomen. but nothing much else, which makes worry.... Should I be feeling more.... Pregnant? 
  • Options
    Actually I'll add that I have possibly had a few hot flushes, then I'm freezing and want all the blankets in bed while hubby is dying of heat.

• Options
    @Krisite
    This early, those are the normal things, it's hard to feel really pregnant when you can't "see" it yet. The "weird tugs" in the abdomen, that's your uterus starting to stretch, it's a good thing :)
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Exhaustion!! I threw up for the first time last night and have noticed nausea randomly this past week. I have like either no appetite or I'm starving. But also diarrhea which is super gross but I'm wondering if that's common because I never remember having it with my daughter. 
  • Options
    @ninabaninaa ok I totally have had diarrhea today and yesterday and I was wondering if that was a thing!

Warning: this next paragraph is just me whining because I don't know where else to put this lol

Also, pretty unrelated but a whole bunch of us at work were planning a bachelorette thing for one of the other girls and it's basically supposed to be an all night drinking and mayhem kind of thing at a cabin at this place that hosts parties like these. I was all down to go before I found out that I am pregnant but honestly I can't see myself being fun or having fun.  I can't drink, I'm exhausted all the time, and as of this week also nauseated all the time. So the worst part is even if I went I'd be miserable and unable to tell them why lol. I feel like such a lame-o pulling out now. I'm totally still going to contribute but I still feel bad.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @Pepper16 How are you able to sleep 12+ hours a night?   I'm officially jealous!  But seriously, do you go to bed at 7pm?  How does this work?

@ninabaninaa I'm sorry you got so sick.  Hope it eases up for you!

Today I don't feel too bad just tired and craving pickles and salami WTH - I was vegetarian until we figured out that my son who I was and still am nursing had a bunch of allergies which forced me to completely change my diet to include meat occasionally.

@manillabar That sucks that you have to miss the party. Passing up the drinks is the irritating part of pregnancy for me - I want all the wine!!!  I had a bunch of people over this weekend and had to do the whole dog and pony show to pretend I was drinking - was super annoying because everyone else was enjoying MY WINE!  It's all worth it of course - just super annoying!
  • Options
    @manillabar I totally get it and I'm sure I would feel the same, but please do NOT beat yourself about it!! Holy crap, people back out of much MORE important things for much LESS valid reasons all the time! And if your work friends knew, I'm sure they'd all tell you not to go anyway. After all, who'd want a sober, barfy, tired, moody girl at a bachelorette weekend ;) I'm facing a very similar situation where I'm planning to fly across the country for a girls weekend at what will be 9 weeks for me... I might need a pep talk about either getting out of it or sucking it up when we get to that point!! 
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @caribbeanmama Fair question haha! I'm an Interior Design Consultant so I set my own hours, which is pretty convenient right now I guess! I go to bed between 8 and 9pm and get up at that point the next morning. I used to sleep less and then wake up between 3-5am every night to toss and turn for an hour or two, but ever since getting pregnant I'll wake up maybe once to pee but then immediately fall back to sleep. My body just can't seem to get enough sleeeeeeeeeeep
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kat0607kat0607 member
    edited November 2016
    @ninabaninaa I'm with you on the diarhhea issue...I think digestive problems are common but you mostly hear of constipation. I've had diarhhea a few days this week, but it hasn't been terrible so I'm not concerned. Just make sure you're staying hydrated!!
  • Options
    @manillabar glad to know I'm not the only one! 
    And I totally understand you not going to that event. I'd be the same way - you wouldn't be able to have any fun! Not lame at all totally understandable. 
  • Options
    manillabarmanillabar member
    edited November 2016
    @caribbeanmama @pepper16 @ninabaninaa thanks for the input! I know I'd be totally lame and miserable anyway but I'm not usually a super social person so this was gonna be my time to be more social. Oh well! Like you said, @pepper16 I'm sure they would totally understand if they knew and once I announce I'm sure they'll get it. And there will be more stuff in the future when I'm hopefully feeling better (though still sober lol). And I'll totally support you back when your time comes!! ❤️ Also I'm totally jealous of your 12 hour sleeps!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    @manillabar And if you want to feel included/do something social, you could maybe suggest a (local, weekday) bridal lunch when you tell them you can't make it to the bachelorette weekend! 
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thankfully, not a ton symptoms here yet.
    Crazy tired and not sleeping well. And I'm rarely hungry. 
  • Options
    @kat0607 ok good to know those digestive issues are common. I got panicky but I have been staying really hydrated. 
  • Options
    Anyone have swollen fingers already? Thank god I didn't get my wedding ring resized because it barely fits now. I thought it was too early, but my Dr said it happens. Strangely the right is more swollen then the left.
  • Options
    @chloe97 I've noticed the same thing! I had to take my rings off at about 20 weeks with my daughter, and it took months to get them back on. Now at 5 weeks I've had to take them off again. I think I'm going to go ahead and get them resized since I know now this is going to be a trend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lfk2013 this just started happening to me. I ate a normal (maybe even smaller than normal) dinner last night and was atrociously, sickly full. I think it has something to do with my lack of BM --- I go to the bathroom but just a little bit, and feel all bloated and gassy and backed up otherwise. 

Today I'm trying to drink a lot of water, which I hope will help with constipation as well as my pizza face. New symptom today is I'm very dischargy down below. 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options
    Here to add another symptom -- I have been having these sharp pains in my stomach. This is not normal as far as I know so I called my RE's office to ask if I was right to be nervous. They told me to come in tomorrow for a scan bc I had two very large follicles that released so the nurse said it could be that they are swollen. Something like that...but I basically can't exercise or twist and have to rest until I figure out what is going on. 

Anyone ever experience this? I am hoping that it turns out to be nothing. It's obviously too early (I am 4wks+1 today) to see anything pregnancy related on the scan but hopefully my ovaries don't look crazy. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Nauseous and puking. I feel like I have been stuck in a bad hangover for the last three days. I just had a little bleeding when I went to the bathroom and I am freaking out even though I know a little pink blood can be "normal". 
  • Options
    manillabarmanillabar member
    edited November 2016
    The bloat is kicking in... I don't think I'm gonna be able to button up my slacks for work much longer :-/
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    My dog is obsessed with me. Can that be a symptom? LOL I remember her being this way last time also. Dogs have a 6th sense about these things.
  • Options
    @lfk2013 ugh the smells!  DH picked up dinner and I took one whiff and declined - it smelled like pig urine :( We hired a new nanny -she's young and wears what I consider generational choices in perfume -  I hate them all and they are driving me crazy.  She has only worked three days so far - she seems sweet but the smell is killing me plus it transfers to the baby!  Waaaah!!!!  

@Dcwtada that sucks that you feel so sick!  I hope it eases up soon.  As for spotting, that's always scary, and it is totally normal to freak out!  I had spotting both when I was pregnant with DS and for my loss.  So, hope for the best, distract yourself if you can and stay calm.  Easier said than done I know!  Sending lots of positive vibes your way!
  • Options
    @caribbeanmama how do you know what pig urine smells like? lol
    @dcwtada I had some light pink/brown spotting last week (4w3d and 4w4d) and my ob's nurse wasn't too concerned. she said it can be common and to call back if it got heavy and red, which thankfully it did not. Hope it goes away soon for you!
    @CAdreamin13 hugs to you! I've been getting weird aches/ pressure in my pelvic area on and off since my BFP so it's not just you
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    Yes and yes @CAdreamin13 feeling 'something' in the nether regions too - trying not to worry. 
  • Options
    @CAdreamin13 I have on and off aches / cramps / tugging pain in my abdomen, feeling like I'm going to get my period at any moment. Like you, I had a miscarriage last time so I'm freaking out a bit, but there is no bleeding or spotting, or the excruciating pain you apparently hey work am ectopic pregnancy, so I assume it's all fine. I'm getting my HCG levels checked to see they are increasing, that could give you reassurance?

• Options
    Cue the random crying. My youngest dog came and found me when I was lying on the bed and cuddled with me. I started crying because I love her even though she's incredibly frustrating. Yeah...that's new.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited November 2016
    Thank you so much @manillabar and @caribbeanmama no more spotting which has made me so happy but so much more puking. My in-laws moved next door to us 2 years ago and while that has both it's pros and cons my MIL took the babies for a few hours so I can relax and puke in peace

@Krisite I had mild achy cramps with my first for the first few weeks (felt like a period but not as bad). Doctor said it was result of the uterus expanding and increased blood flow. Completely normal and healthy 
  • Options
    totally feeling nauseous today and this headache won't go away :( don't feel like eating anything and just want to sleep all day!
  • Options
    My feet and ankles started swelling the last few days - anyone else?  I'm in my 5th week.  I'm really making an effort to stay really hydrated but feel like I can't keep up.  Baby needs that aqua!
  • Options
    Sore boobs, bloated, very dizzy all day, and tired at night- Progesterone supplements usually make me tired, even though I take them at night.  Some pulling and stretching really low.  This is my 3rd, so I'm fully expecting to look chubby much earlier, even though I know it's just bloat.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Are anyone elses' nipples feeling awful? My boobs are starting to get sore in general (hello sleep bra, my old friend), but for the past few days I've had STABBING pains in my nipples, especially my right one.
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Options
    @leilac YES!! My nipples are SO sore!! I've only had the stabbing effect once or twice, but they generally feel pretty much raw. 
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker