July 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms - Week of 10/31

edited November 2016 in July 2017 Moms
How are you feeling this week, ladies?  

Bloated, grumpy, hungry, occasional cravings, emotional, post it all!

Re: Symptoms - Week of 10/31

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thatcmathatcma member
    edited November 2016

I have so many, which I did not expect this early on.

I have not worked out since just before I got my BFP because I get so exhausted so quickly. I will punch on a bag for 2 minutes and have to walk away out of breath and just done.

I feel sick after almost everything I eat, like it's a rock sitting in my stomach, and that's when I feel like eating. Sometimes it is nausea afterwards also. Some mornings I wake up nauseated.

I pee so much! Especially at night. I never used to get up in the middle of the night, now I do once 1-3 times a night.

I have pregnancy brain like woah. I forget so much so easily.

ETA: SUPER sore boobs, and now I have random moments where my nipples definitely hurt.

• Options
    I'm with @peachy13, my boobs are already falling out of my bras. I have never felt so liberated as I do now when I get home from work and take my bra off. 

And @babydancer, I'm also getting queasy and experiencing heartburn if I eat spicy foods. Luckily the nausea seems to go away if I eat frequently. 
  • Options
    lfk2013 said:

The thirst and the peeing. So much water.

I can't stop drinking water either!! I am always thirsty. Not that it's unhealthy to drink a ton of water, but I am hoping my body will catch on soon that I am not dehydrated so that I can cut back just a bit. Hope your beta with the RE went well! I was there myself this am for blood too.

Other than that I really don't have many symptoms. Random boob pain and some dizziness but otherwise I feel pretty good. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Tingling nips, fatigue, tossing and turning like a mad women. I even woke up last night with a bloody nose!
  • Options
    Oh like a million but I have since the TWW so or for the course. 

I am exhausted and have taken a nap 5 days in a row either after work or before more work. My exercise tolerance sucks and I come from being extremely active. I'm already slowing down in swim practice and my heart rate shoots up so quickly in crossfit I have to walk around until it hits baseline again. I wasn't really active last time around so this is new for me. Also nausea is creeping in I expect by week 6 or 7 to be full blown. And I've had a cold and fluey symptoms since 1dpo as I said in my ticket change which is awesome and causes me to mouth breathe. And very sore boobs and vacillating between wanting to everything and nothing at the same time. And I will likely have to give in to maternity pants soon due to the bloat which is crazy. And of course mad peeing and the mild cramping on and off. 

Yay symptoms!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It's so crazy to me to have so many symptoms because I have always been told that before the 6/7 week mark you don't notice anything. I will take all the symptoms though for this little pumpkin growing inside me
  • Options
    OMG. I had an apple yesterday, no problem. Skin and all. Today...all I taste is soap. I scrubbed the skin of the apple before I sliced it this morning. If I can't have an apple because of this taste thing...I will not be happy.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    I mentioned most of it in the FTM check in but count me in for the boob/nipple pain! I am also pretty "well-endowed" and I never realized how frequently my boobs brush up against my desk until now because it hurts every time!  I'm also peeing a lot, and nausea is increasing. Both last night and today at lunch I ate something delicious, only to then feel nauseated later just at the thought of that same food.  I didn't get to finish my lunch because of a meeting and I went back to finish it but I had to throw it out because the smell alone was killing me! I'm still keeping everything down so far, though. 
    I used to have cramps but they have subsided. I get occasional back pains though.  And I've been waking up around 4 am every morning no matter what time I go to bed.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    theweevee said:
    Kind of nervous about this because not much is going on.  Bloat/larger boobs, but that's really it.  Sometimes I get whiffs of awful smells.  I'm nearly 6 weeks.  Hope lack of symptoms is ok.  :/
    I'm right there with you, @theweevee!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    tired, queasy stomach, no appetite
  • Options
    Well my motion sickness has subsided considerably but I think that was from going off a medication I've taken for five years.  Still some nausea, sore boobs, and oddly my abs are sore like I've done a hundred sit ups but I have done none.  Oh, and I wake up 2-5 times a night.  Which is awesome.  

• Options
    @itsnotyourturn omg the waking up! I have had that too. Or I wake up once but can't fall back asleep for like 30 minutes.
  • Options
    My symptoms come and go, I get a hint of something new every day. My boobs are HUGE and have been sore since ovulation, but at varying levels. One day it'll be horrific, the next, not so bad. Today was the first day my emotions feel out of control. I've had a few bouts of nausea, slight cramping and bloating, but it's different every day. 
  • Options
    BonbonpawBonbonpaw member
    edited November 2016
    Full blown nausea since dinner last night. I've been pretty much worthless today, kids are taking over the house with all their toys and snacks. I won't complain because I want symptoms to keep my nerves at bay. 
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @osucma, Yaaaas!  Sometimes I'm awake for an hour or two and I'm so restless my husband slept on the couch last night.  
    *bad wife*
  • Options
    Thanks @manillabar and @GlitterFish. It's weird to hope you start to feel worse!
  • Options
    @leilac yes the gas. What is up with how bad it is?! I do not recall this with DD
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I swear I just had a baby 9 months ago and I feel like I'm brand new at this again. My boobs have been tingling and I'm exhausted beyond belief. I'm super dizzy too actually and kind of feel like I'm in la la land. My tummy has also been quite upset today, which sucks. I should be happy I'm not constipated yet, I suppose
  • Options
    mamadcbmamadcb member
    edited November 2016
    @mrettig13 When was your first born? Mine was 1/21 so he's 9 months now too. 

Symptoms: I need to pee more frequently, have been thirstier, and have had trouble sleeping for the past week or so.
  • Options

Last night as I lay exhausted on the couch, both dogs lie with me next to my stomach/lower abdomen. It was cute.

I am starting a list of foods that my body is not liking. First on the list is sautéed peppers and onions. They tasted SO GOOD last night. I have always been able to handle them with no issues. I had issues this morning. :(

TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    @leilac yes, also, to the gassiness. I have never been so gassy in my life. My husband sang "let it go" to me one night -_-
  • Options
    Anyone else restless at night and wake up sweaty? A couple of nights I've woken up not quite drenched but noticeably sweaty on my chest and back. I've read this is common in the early first trimester because of hormonal changes...also I like to bundle up for bed so that could be part of it, since last night was unseasonably warm.
  • Options

I have noticed I'm a lot more restless during the night, especially when I look at my FitBit tracker. I hadn't put two-and-two together until now. Makes sense.

And I have reached the tingly boob stage. I'm a little nervous about how big they're going to get. I'm already a 42DD/DDD.

• Options
    kat0607 said:
    Anyone else restless at night and wake up sweaty? A couple of nights I've woken up not quite drenched but noticeably sweaty on my chest and back. I've read this is common in the early first trimester because of hormonal changes...also I like to bundle up for bed so that could be part of it, since last night was unseasonably warm.
    Yes! My body is definitely going through some strange temperature regulation, both at night and during the day. 
  • Options
    @mamadcb my due date was 1/22 but I was induced on the 8th due to chronic high BP. 
  • Options
    crazy dreams, tired, waking up earlier than I normally do, tender boobs, night sweats. Luckily haven't had much in the way of sickness, but it may just be a matter of time...
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @pepper16 that must be terrible!! I love that gif though! :smiley:@dcwtada I need to take that advice in not comparing myself to others!! That was the first thing my mom said when I told her I had been going Google-crazy. She even said her pregnancy with me was much different than with my sister. It's definitely hard not to compare though! 
  • Options
    mrettig13 said:
    @mamadcb my due date was 1/22 but I was induced on the 8th due to chronic high BP. 

@mrettig13 My due date was 1/22 also!