Facebook Group - It's time! - Page 2 — The Bump
January 2017 Moms

Facebook Group - It's time!

Re: Facebook Group - It's time!

• Loading the player...
  • So my last BMB was really informal about it, and it all seemed to work out fine, but I remember past threads here people mentioned wanting a little bit more security as to who was joining.

I remember a suggestion someone had of requiring a selfie holding something that said today's date and January 17 or something like that.  Maybe use whatever minimum post requirements someone suggested earlier as a condition of joining, but then once you join you have to immediately post that selfie and maybe an intro or something?

• Am I the only one that straight up can't find the group on FB? I've tried searching on both desktop and mobile, even different variations of the name... nothing comes up.
    emy730
  • canavara said:
    Am I the only one that straight up can't find the group on FB? I've tried searching on both desktop and mobile, even different variations of the name... nothing comes up.
    Pm me @canavara
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • JustJaneyJustJaney
    100 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited October 2016
    canavara said:
    Am I the only one that straight up can't find the group on FB? I've tried searching on both desktop and mobile, even different variations of the name... nothing comes up.
    Has one already been started? If it was started as a secret group you can't search for it and can only get there by invite, I think.
  • I'm interested 
    PMForbiesusykat77azwildcat62karaelaine1991
  • Squeeeeeee. I'm so excited! 
    susykat77
  • I am interested!!
    nolemomma14
  • Can we make it public for a short time so people can find it? To join we could send a private message with our bump names so admins know who we are...
    ThePax89AshleySparkle720Emma61210karaelaine1991
  • I would like to join!  :)
    undertheseaTinaBelcherPMForbieashanne88
  • ElleMF728 said:
    Can we make it public for a short time so people can find it? To join we could send a private message with our bump names so admins know who we are...
    The group is able to be found by anyone right now, but I agree with the screen name part! That'd definitely be helpful!

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • ElleMF728 said:
    Can we make it public for a short time so people can find it? To join we could send a private message with our bump names so admins know who we are...
    The group is able to be found by anyone right now, but I agree with the screen name part! That'd definitely be helpful!
    What's the group called?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    nolemama24Emma61210Teach123JustJaney
  • emy730 said:
    ElleMF728 said:
    What's the group called?
    Ygpm

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • What IS the group called? I found a group- but is it ours? I'm lost without screen names :/ 
    karaelaine1991LastMangounderthesea
  • So should we PM someone to get the name so we can out a request in, or are we waiting to get a PM to be invited?
  • @ashleysparkle720 do I just search Ygpm on Facebook? I can only find a group that's definitely not ours  :#
    BabyFruit Ticker
    LeahNicole karaelaine1991AlicjaB
  • I can't find it either. The only ones I can find have members that were added three or four years ago. 
    karaelaine1991
  • I found A group on FB but I have no idea if it is THE group lol. Like others, I am lost without screen names. Can someone PM me the actual group name on FB so I can send  PM to join? @AshleySparkle720

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

karaelaine1991
  • @keraelaine1991 me too?  :) I promise I'm a legit person!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    karaelaine1991TinaBelcherAlicjaBkashock-2
  • May I also know the name of the group? 
    *************************************************************************************************************Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    TinaBelcherashanne88shleckakashock-2
  • I cant find it either.... let me know 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    TinaBelcherladysaceb
  • I would also love to join! I'm more active on FB, the bump app likes to crash on me a lot. 
    TinaBelcher