May 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 10/17

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/17

• Options
    Also- changed my username but it looks like it's still jamielynnn0187:927192 or whatever- is that what you all see too?
  • Options
    Also- changed my username but it looks like it's still jamielynnn0187:927192 or whatever- is that what you all see too?
    I do see all the numbers. But once you change your username at TK, it takes a few days so don't worry it may still work!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone else have loose stools? Every. Single. Day. This didn't happen to me with my first pregnancy.
  • Options
    @champhe I do.  But I also fairly frequently had them pre-pregnancy. I can't quite say if the frequency has gone up or gone down. 

You all. I finally had it last night. My dreams haven't been crazy except when I nap. I still don't remember much from night time sleeps. But last night. I finally had a VIVID sex dream and woke up to a very nice orgasm! I can get on board with this. Lol. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    jamielynn3280090808, that is justifiable homicide. If you get a woman judge, you don't have to worry about a conviction! 

In all seriousness, though, that sucks. Hope he got on the phone and made some calls yesterday!

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
  • Options
    I see @jamielynn3280090808. And seriously, I hope your hubbs made those phone calls yesterday, and additionally to his blabber-mouth bro, because he 100% needs to have your back on this. It's not just idle gossip the bro was speading, he stepped on your toes, ruined your plan to announce, and was completely unprofessional in the workplace. I hope he told him as much. Not to mention, your hubbs & you agreed to a plan then he went and changed it by telling his bro, so I'd be a bit peeved at that part of it too, but that's just me. Maybe just limit your rage to the blabber-bro at this point  ;)
  • Options
    Woke up without breast soreness and freaking out. Anyone else have this around 9w?

Also, I look like I popped in my workout tank top this morning.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Anybody else experience a bump outage? I assume it was part of the dns cyberattack?

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    Anybody else experience a bump outage? I assume it was part of the dns cyberattack?
    I noticed it was down for a little while. I am
    assuming it was from the cyberattack as well! Glad to see it's back up! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    h&pmomma said:
    I noticed it was down for a little while. I am
    assuming it was from the cyberattack as well! Glad to see it's back up! 
    Yes, and my etsy was down a bit today too
  • Options
    Yup the forum wouldn't load for me for the last couple hours. Hopefully its been resolved!

• Options
    @Abby7 I am 9 wk 6 days and lost all of my symptoms this week (including breast tenderness). I think it is pretty normal for symptoms to drop off anytime between now and the end of the first trimester. I'm also hoping that everything is still going well! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Jellybeanqueen13 thanks :). I actually got pretty nauseated today so I assume things are OK for now. What a great way to be reassured - ha.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker