October 2016 Moms

Weekly Randoms 10.10.16

Re: Weekly Randoms 10.10.16

• @sportiegrl1213 I'm rocking a maxi skirt today only because I had to go to the doctor. It's at least soft and comfortable! Hope you're feeling some better today! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • The weather has been in the 30's in the mornings and only the 50's in the afternoons here in CT already, so my maxi skirts have been retired LOL. Actually all my summer clothes have been packed away already. 

As for how I'm feeling, I still have tons of pressure when I try walking around and my lower back pain is still there. I have the waddle down packed! Ha! Hopefully there is more progress when I see my Dr tomorrow. 

How did your appointment go??? Anything change @ibabyloveb87? Come on Baby B!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    edited October 2016
    @Kaessi... Definitely wore jeans, a sweater and.... Flip flops... To the doctor's office today bc my feet don't fit any any of my real shoes anymore. I'm sure I looked ridiculous lol
  • bnsmith85 said:
    @Kaessi... Definitely wore jeans, a sweater and.... Flip flops... To the doctor's office today bc my feet don't fit any any of my real shoes anymore. I'm sure I looked ridiculous lol
    This is basically my normal everyday wear even when not pregnant. lol... I also wore the exact same thing to the docs this morning. There is no way these swollen ham hocks are fitting in shoes!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @Kaessi I just laughed so hard! She is a piece of work.

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @Kaessi whaaaaat? Why do people save stuff like that? Maybe maybe one bottle if they're getting really into sentimental items, but otherwise that is so weird!!!!
  • That is so weird!! I throw out everything hahahah
  • Perfect meme @MRSCORKER
  • @MRSCORKER HaHa I love it!! Maybe I can sell them?? I'm sure somebody somewhere is in the market for "vintage" baby bottles & blue jeans, right?
  • @Kaessi sounds like my MIL, she literally kept everything from all 4 kids. She mailed us some coupons last week and I'm 99.9% certain a couple of them are at least 25 years old based on how yellowed they are and they were from products that I don't think even exist anymore.  She also gave me a bag of my H's sisters baby clothes....I'm like wtf, I don't want this stuff, like sorry but those clothes hold no sentimental meaning to me and I'm not going to be dressing baby in clothes from 1989.
  • MRSCORKER said:
    bnsmith85 said:
    This is basically my normal everyday wear even when not pregnant. lol... I also wore the exact same thing to the docs this morning. There is no way these swollen ham hocks are fitting in shoes!
    it was cold here this morning...do your feet not freeze?
  • @kaessi I don't even know your MIL and she gives me the willies...
  • bnsmith85 said:
    MRSCORKER said:
    bnsmith85 said:
    it was cold here this morning...do your feet not freeze?
    They were chilly but I I just out the heat on in my car. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• whatever works girl! @MRSCORKER
  • @MRSCORKER OMG - I just love puppy faces and their little puppy noses!! I want to snuggle that pup so badly!

Also, it could snow tomorrow and I'll still be rocking flip flops (which are currently my husband's because mine are TOO TIGHT!) - I can't even attempt to stick these balloons in actual shoes!
  • I would LOVE to dress my baby in clothes from 1981 - I wish my mom had kept at least a few of mine! I actually bought one outfit specifically because it looks very much like one I am wearing in some of my baby pictures.

If I were having a boy, I'd like to have had some of my husband's baby clothes. However, his mom couldn't even find pictures of him when we were planning our wedding and trying to get some pictures of us both at different ages. I had to freaking scan pictures of him from my old yearbooks.

• There is snow in the upper half of this state right now too!  :'( I am so not ready for that, but especially because I dont have a coat that will fit me right now! I need sweater weather to hold out for a few more weeks.

I have two pair of shoes that fit at the moment, so I'm limping along with those. I miss the rest of my wardrobe!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • My MIL gave us a few of Hs clothing pieces- pants and a few sweaters. Neither of my boys will end up wearing them. She also gave us his toddler bedding which I felt really bad about not using. 

+1 for only fitting in sandals 
  • Only flip flops here too. Don't care what the temperature is! 
  • Super jealous @MRSCORKER! I want puppy snuggles!! 
  • bnsmith85 said:
    Super jealous @MRSCORKER! I want puppy snuggles!! 
    They're filling the void where baby snuggles should be!

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• +1 for not fitting in shoes and I'm 5 days PP... My feet were never this huge KO. 
  • My feet grew a full shoe size with DD1. I had to replace all my shoes and I still miss some of them. I'm hoping the same won't happen again this round!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @Kaessi- and I thought my MIL was a horrible gifter. I mean, she has about a 50% success rate with the off stuff being REALLY off... But it's no crocheted shower curtain cover lol
  • F47F47 member
    @MRSCORKER I was just having a real pity party for one, and that pic made my heart grow 10 sizes. BRING ME THAT PUP! I can smell the breath from here!
  • F47 said:
    @MRSCORKER I was just having a real pity party for one, and that pic made my heart grow 10 sizes. BRING ME THAT PUP! I can smell the breath from here!
    He does smell brand new. It's so sweet. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @F47 @MRSCORKER Why do they make puppies and babies smell so good?! 
  • I'm 38 weeks and I just bought 2 pairs of maternity pants which seems like such a waste of money but it's cold and my other pants don't fit and I guess I can use them for future pregnancies.

• @bnsmith85 He's pretty much the sweetest little nugget ever! 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16