January 2017 Moms
Options

****January 2017 Birth Announcements****

2»

Re: ****January 2017 Birth Announcements****

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Morgan Matthew  was born two weeks ago 01/14/2017 @ 11:09am weighed 9lbs 8oz 21inches long.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to not have announced it. I've been so busy with my new little guy. I was due January 4th but he decided to come December 21. My water broke at home and i was having contractions every 5 min. I went in a few hours later. I had to be put on pitocin because i wasn't progressing and after your water breaks they need to be born within 24 hours. 17.5 hour labor and 45 minutes of pushing our beautiful healthy son "Eli" was born. Eli was 7lbs 2oz and 20 inches.
    He is now 8 weeks old and the biggest bundle of joy. He smiles lots and loves to coo already. He loooves looking at lights and oddly enough out the window. He loves being held facing you...always needs to see your face. He is loosing his newborn hair and starting to grow his own. He sleeps AWESOME in his car seat so taking him places has been a breeze. 

Am i still welcome here if my baby was born early in December?? :-)
  • Options
    Little Miss Zelda Lee was born January 11th at 7:19 a.m. via c-section. She was 9 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches long. I was in labor for 29 hours after having been induced and week late. Not to mention my doctor decided to stop the pitocin to see if my body would do the rest of the work on its own and then restarted it after it didn't work. My epidural decided to stop working so that had to be redone as well. They finally decided on the c-section when I watt dilating pass 8 centimeters and my cervix decided it wanted to swell up on me. It was tough (especially since she is my first child) but worth it nonetheless.

• Options
    My son will be here Monday January152018 and i am so excited i cant wait to meet my 6th baby second son see u monday Joseph mommy is so excited