EDD / Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/TTM+:
Baby is the size of a (an): 
Team blue/pink/green:
Upcoming Appointments:
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions:
GTKY: When and/or who was the last concert you went to?

Re: Weekly Check-In 3/25

• sph97sph97 member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 21+ 2

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Baby is the size of a (an): 🥕

Team blue/pink/green: green

Upcoming Appointments: April

How are you feeling?: Sore! I’m beginning to experience more pressure and discomfort, much earlier than I remember with my first.

Rants/Raves: rave- my little man is doing great PT! He turns two next month!

Questions: anyone else experiencing pressure and pain discomfort? 

GTKY: When and/or who was the last concert you went to?
    Riley Green & Hardy! They came to a county fair near me, Hardy is actually from the area. I’m not really a huge country music fan but it was a fun experience! 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 19+1

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Baby is the size of a (an): mango

Team blue/pink/green: pink 

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan 4/9

How are you feeling?: pretty good this week. Have started working out a little bit more as I can tolerate which is helping with energy

Rants/Raves: slowly I’ve been adding more baby gear. We have a car seat, pack n play and stroller so the basics are covered at least 

Questions: none

GTKY: When and/or who was the last concert you went to? I was lucky enough to go to the Eras Tour last May and it was phenomenal. Was going to go to a few concerts this summer but don’t feel like going while being pregnant so concerts are on pause

@sph97 yes to discomfort and pressure. Honestly thought this baby was gonna fall right out over the weekend!
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 18+2
    Baby is the size of a (an): bell pepper 
    Upcoming Appointments: 2 weeks
    How are you feeling?: I'm feeling good but ungainly.  Starting to have some of the foot swelling I had with my last pregnancy which is sad because I want to wear all the cute summer dresses. 
    Rants/Raves: DW and I are visiting friends this weekend that we haven't seen in a while! 
    GTKY: When and/or who was the last concert you went to? Went to see James Taylor and loved every minute.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 21 weeks and some change

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4thTm

Baby is the size of a (an): endive

Upcoming Appointments: next one is 4/12

How are you feeling?: been having trouble sleeping some nights and had a headache yesterday morning, but generally doing well.

Rants/Raves: rave: we bought a new minivan over the weekend and it is so nice! It’s much more comfortable for our three kids and will fit our family perfectly after baby arrives.

GTKY: When and/or who was the last concert you went to? It’s been so long since I’ve been to a concert. The last one was probably Ingrid Michelson when I was in grad school.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 19+5
    Baby is the size of a (an): tomato
    Team blue/pink/green: pink
    Upcoming Appointments: Doing another anatomy scan in a few weeks since our 1st scan they couldn't see a few structures because she was so small/uncooperative. 
    How are you feeling?: A little gaggy and my back hurts.
    Rants/Raves: Rant: I've been having a lot of anxiety lately and I'm new to that. Not sure where it is stemming from or how to alleviate it. Rave: Found some hidden toys and my 2yo feels like it is Christmas :D
    Questions:
    GTKY: When and/or who was the last concert you went to? The War on Drugs--it was great!

@sph97 What kind of pain/pressure? I definitely feel like my LO is low and seatbelts and such drive me nuts.
    @theneno1012 Love Taytay! I've been to two of her concerts but not the Era's tour.
    @lqbtqmommy Enjoy your visit with friends!
    @annabanana051416 I love minivans (even though we don't have one). I used one as a nanny and it was the best.
  • sph97sph97 member
    @lexilougolden TMI* but it feels like my vagina is swollen and almost like baby is already hanging out down there? It’s not terrible all the time but it’s definitely uncomfortable and I’ll have to sit for a minute. It is usually accompanied with Braxton hicks if it lasts for a while, my doc said the pressure could be triggering them. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 21+3

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Baby is the size of a (an): Swiss roll

Team blue/pink/green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: nothing until 5/7

How are you feeling?: great! Finally told work this past week

Rants/Raves: at our appt this week the doctor let my husband do the ultrasound himself. Very fun experience!

GTKY: When and/or who was the last concert you went to? Florence and the Machine about a year ago
  • @sph97 I feel that,  sort of. Baby is very low whenever they do ultrasounds. I have Braxton Hicks all the time too (I did my first pregnancy also).