Infertility
Options

NOVEMBER FET BUDDIES

Re: NOVEMBER FET BUDDIES

• Options
    Its like if i do get a positive i wont even believe that since i never had seen it but i think i will just to prepare my self for it idk its so hard
  • Options
    @Hoping4Success yes I think it would be hard either way. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @HopefulLily when is ur beta?
  • Options
    @HopefulLily that's how I feel right now too...but we'll see what actually happens when the beta date gets closer.

My doctor wants me on bedrest until Sunday, then couch potato thru Tuesday. I'm a pretty active person so this is not fun, but FX it'll be worth it. 

Me: 30, DH:30
    Married: 2006
    TTC  2014
    Me: Stage 3 endo, blocked left tube
    DH: healthy, above avg #'s
    Oct 2016: Started Stims 10/8, Egg Retrieval 10/21 | 11 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 7 Blastocytes  
    November 18, 2016: FET- transferring 2.... BFP!!!  beta 1= 2619
  • Options
    @Hoping4Success my beta is the 23rd. 

@JuliaAnn86 yeah bed rest is not fun, my RE had me on bed rest for the rest of the day the day of the transfer and the following day as well, I was bored out of my mind! Good luck to you with the bed rest!  
  • Options
    ***TW***

Beta came back at 233. Retest on Monday.
    Me (31) & DH (31) - married 2008; TTC since 2013
    SA = normal; HSG = clear; history of DVT/PE
    Diagnosed with unexplained infertility
    IUI #1- April '16 - BFN 
    IUI #2 - May '16 - BFN
    IVF Fresh Xfer #1 (1 blastocyst) - Sept '16 - BFN
    FET #2 - 11/8/16 (2 blastocysts) - Beta on 11/18
    4 more blastocysts on ice
  • Options
    Yessss @Monica54321 so happy for you

to the rest of the ladies including u monica if any of you want to exchange number and we can group message just cause its easier i swear im not a creeper lol but its not to talk to someone none of my friends know im goin through this so its tough and these threads help so much 
  • Options
    @Monica54321 congrats!!! fantastic news

@Hoping4Success sent you a pm
    Me: 30, DH:30
    Married: 2006
    TTC  2014
    Me: Stage 3 endo, blocked left tube
    DH: healthy, above avg #'s
    Oct 2016: Started Stims 10/8, Egg Retrieval 10/21 | 11 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 7 Blastocytes  
    November 18, 2016: FET- transferring 2.... BFP!!!  beta 1= 2619
  • Options
    Anyone else want to join our group text message pm with ur numbers
  • Options
    Congrats to all the PUPO ladies.  So many of us in this TWW together.

My transfer went really well.  No pain from the catheter which in the past has always been the case.  Embroyologist said that both snowflakes looked great.  Yesterday I slept most of the day, today I've been resting and hysterically crying.  Not sure where it came from but just so scared this won't work again.  Each transfer doesn't make it easier. My DH told me I need to remain positive and have faith and I'm usually so good about it but this time I'm so emotional.
  • Options
    I totally feel ya @ChristinaV2015 At one moment I'm feeling fine and trying to be positive and in the next moment the even the smallest thing can make me start welling up with tears, it's so tough! Hang in there!
  • Options
    @Monica54321 Congrats! That is an awesome Beta.  

I've missed other positive tests for people so I wish wonderful pregnancies to you all too! To those of you who didn't get the results you wished for I say I'm so sorry. I have been there and can remember just sitting at work crying in the bathroom when my AF came.  It never gets easier.

• Options
    @ChristinaV2015 So glad your transfer went well, sending loads of positive vibes your way!!!
  • Options
    I think i will go crazy in this 2ww lol anyone else with me
  • Options
    @Hoping4Success Haha yes I know the feeling. Just trying to keep myself busy so I don't spend all my time thinking about it. :)
  • Options
    kjplazakjplaza member
    edited November 2016
    Well I am just devastated, I went in today for my follow up beta and the dr called and left a voicemail saying my numbers werent where they want to see them and to come in on the 21st to be tested again, I emailed him asking if the chances were still good or if they were poor and he told me there is a small chance for it to develop into a normal pregnancy. I am at work trying to cope privately and get through the day but I just want to curl up and cry. Just when I feel like I can start to find some hope I am crushed all over again.
    Me (28) DH (32)
    Married: Dec 2011
    TTC#1 May 2014
    Dx: MFI (low count)
    FET#1 May 2016  BFP 
    EDD 2/4/17 - TWINS- MC July  o:)o:)
    FET#2- 11/9/16 BFP- MC o:)
    FET#3- 2/8/17 BFP- MC o:)

• Options
    @HopefulLily i know trying not to hehe
  • Options
    @kjplaza stay postive ur not out yet hugs
  • Options
    @kjplaza - Wow, that seems really inconsiderate of the dr to say your beta was 'where they wanted to see it' and then turn around and tell you the chances weren't good when you asked how things were looking.  I would demand that they give you your beta values immediately.
    IUI #1- April '16 - BFN 
    IUI #2 - May '16 - BFN
  • Options
    @Monica54321 sorry it  was supposed to say my levels weren't where they should be, change has been made now. I had POAS and the line wasn't getting any darker from a few days ago so I went in feeling worried but was hoping the blood test would put my fears at ease. 
    Me (28) DH (32)
    TTC#1 May 2014
    FET#1 May 2016  BFP 

• Options
    @kjplaza so sorry, hang in there, sending you good thoughts.
  • Options
    @kjplaza I'm so sorry and am thinking of you. Did they ever tell you your numbers? Sending you thoughts and hugs. 
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    @kjplaza I'm so sorry.  Try to keep hope. It's a bit unusual that they waited 5 day in between betas. Hopefully you get better news on Monday.  
  • Options
    @kris10cdn yea for some reason my clinic always does day 5 and day 10 after transfer. each time I get pregnant I just assume that's gonna be the hard part but I've come to realize I'm in for a much tougher road than I prepared for. 
    Me (28) DH (32)
    TTC#1 May 2014
    FET#1 May 2016  BFP 

• Options
    @kjplaza  Don't completely give up hope. I wish I could remember what my betas were but they were really low and not doubling the way they should. They eventually found a heartbeat but it was half of what it should have been. My doctor actually sat me down and talked to me about my options for natural vs assisted miscarriages. I now have an extremely healthy 14 month old. 

I just have to share I just did my PIO injection in a rest stop parking lot! It was too spooky to go in and I was already an hour past my normal time. Got to love traveling and trying to keep up with these meds.  Transfer tomorrow at 11:30. I'm super nervous.
  • Options
    @blairbecky78 good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    kjplazakjplaza member
    edited November 2016
    Thanks for the encouragement @blairbecky78! I go in tomorrow for my bloodwork, today I started out in a funk but just trying to really focus on being positive and put it all in Gods hands, worrying won't make anything better. Good luck k with your transfer tomorrow!
    Me (28) DH (32)
    TTC#1 May 2014
    FET#1 May 2016  BFP 

• Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a little late to the game, but I just found this thread! First, congrats to all with BFPs and I'm so sorry to those with BFNs. I know how both of those feel. 

I am scheduled for my FET on Black Friday, not sure what to make of that! I have a beautiful 11 month old baby boy from my fresh cycle, and DH and I would love to give him a sibling! We're both only children, so it's pretty important to us!

We have 2 frosties, a 5AA and a 5AB. Fingers crossed for a successful pregnancy because we lose our IF insurance at the end of the year, and it's expensive enough!

In other news--these meds already have me up at night and getting up to pee at least once a night... ugh!
  • Options
    @TwoDogMomma welcome ur not too late i hope all goes well for you speaking of peeing i counted i peed about 5-6 times last night lol
  • Options
    @blairbecky78 good luck with your transfer. Almost PUPO!!!

@kjplaza Sending positive vibes for a good beta. Everything's crossed!!

welcome @TwoDogMomma
  • Options
    @TwoDogMomma Our stories are so similar. Good luck on your transfer. My insurance wouldn't let us try again until we had proven a year of infertility. In other words, not until my son was over a year old. I wouldn't have frozen embryos if I hadn't already proven it. *eyeroll*

Transfer went well and was much quicker than my first. One embryo looked awesome but the other hd already hatched with some fragmentation. We went ahead and put them both in anyway. Now to wait and see! 
  • Options
    @Hoping4Success  Thanks! Good luck to you, too! It's ridiculous to already feel like I did pregnant without any chance of actually being pregnant at the moment! I hope your bathroom trips are a good sign!

@Kris10cdn Thanks!

@blairbecky78 Insurance companies are ridiculous! I guess the years you proved before didn't count anymore? So weird! We're losing ours because my husband got another job, and neither of our companies offer it. Well, mine does kinda, but the premium is $655 twice a month... I'd be better off just paying out of pocket... Anyway, good luck! 

• Options
    @TwoDogMomma - Welcome!  I added you to our tracker.  Are you transferring 1 or both embryos?

@blairbecky78 - Congrats on being PUPO!

@kjplaza - Thinking of you today... hoping you get a pleasant surprise, but know we're all here for you, regardless.

AFM - My 2nd beta came back at 1156, up from 233 three days prior.  Scheduled an ultrasound for 12/7.  

IUI #1- April '16 - BFN 
    IUI #2 - May '16 - BFN
  • Options
    Link to the tracker here!  Please feel free to follow the link & update your info... especially beta dates for the folks who transferred in the last week.

IUI #1- April '16 - BFN 
    IUI #2 - May '16 - BFN
  • Options
    ****TW****

@Monica54321 Great beta! Congrats! Mine went from 263 to 913 in 48 hours. Single transfer.  I'm happy
  • Options
    TwoDogMommaTwoDogMomma member
    edited November 2016
    @Monica54321Thanks! We're transferring 1, and the date is 11/25 and our fresh cycle was in 2015. Sorry--I left all of that info out of my first post!

Congrats!!! Your betas look amazing!!!
  • Options
    Congrats to all those great betas

afm looks like I won't be getting a call until tomorrow about how my levels are progressing :/
    Me (28) DH (32)
    TTC#1 May 2014
    FET#1 May 2016  BFP 

• Options
    OMG!!! @kjplaza -  I've been thinking about you all day! I can't believe you have to wait till tomorrow to get the results. 
  • Options
    @Kris10cdn  Right?? i was checking my phone all day at work and was preparing all night to at least have a little more clarity by the end of today as to how things are going, i want to stay positive but i also want to start to prepare myself for the negative and now just another restless night of worry. 

Me (28) DH (32)
    TTC#1 May 2014
    FET#1 May 2016  BFP 

• Options
    Good morning ladies. Good luck to everyone transferring and PUPO this week. Hopefully the holidays will make the TWW pass quickly!

@kjplaza  - thinking about you and hope you get great news today. FX.

AFM - going in for a 3rd beta this AM. My RE doesn't typically do one but yesterday I felt like all symptoms disappeared (pretty much the exact thing that happened when I m/c) so I asked and they said not a problem. Would love to head home for Thanksgiving with a clear head.
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches