June 2017 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

• Good Morning!

My name is Jenna and I am from Vancouver BC Canada!

I got my BFP on Friday Oct 7th, and announced my pregnancy to my family over Thanksgiving weekend!

I am due mid-June 2017 and this is my first pregnancy. DH and I are overjoyed!

Jenna (27), DH: Jeremy (27)
    Married June 2014
    Baby Maya due June 2017

• Loading the player...
  • @kimkery Please come join us in the 'infertility veterans' thread! Welcome and congrats! :)
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Hi! I've been lurking here for about a week and shocked to discover tonight that I actually go here now! Took a test each day for the last 3 days and got BFNs and then today I got a BFP on a digital! I think I am 14 DPO with an EDD of 6/21. I am 35, DH 37, we have a 6yo DD and 4yo DS. Cautiously excited to be here!

**TW**
    After having 2 uneventful, textbook pregnancies, I discovered a MMC in early August at 10 weeks (lost baby at 7w4d). Experiencing an MMC is a major mind F because all symptoms were there giving me a false sense of security weeks after baby was gone. Anyway, we decided to NTNP and after just one period, here we are! I have so many fears that I never had before but I am going to work really hard to keep them at bay because this is a new pregnancy. 

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • @JAGinMI WHAT??? Congrats lady!!!! So excited to see you here!! 
  • Hi! Surprise bfp and I'm due June 9th. I'm a mama to two boys (2.5yrs old and 15months old). We are so excited for this newest little pumpkin❤️I'm from Toronto, Canada

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
    PgAL

• Hello, ladies :)
    Just had my first ultrasound today. I was measuring 5 days behind, which puts me at 6 weeks 3 days and due on 6/3. I have a daughter who will be one later this month. *TW* I suffered a loss earlier this year at 10 weeks. I was very active on that pregnancy board and it was really hard to have to leave them so I may just be a creepy lurker for awhile.  :s
  • Hello all, 

Congrats to each one of you. 

I got my BFP 10/03. Based off LMP my EDD is June 6th. Although I feel like I ovulated later since it took a while for me to get my BFP. My first appointment is set for October 18th. I can't hardly wait. I have an 18 month old son and I know he will be a great big brother. He will be two once I have this child. 
  • JessyKV said:
    @JAGinMI WHAT??? Congrats lady!!!! So excited to see you here!! 
    Thank you!!!  Pretty crazy to be back in the game so fast!

**TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Hello, ladies :)
    Just had my first ultrasound today. I was measuring 5 days behind, which puts me at 6 weeks 3 days and due on 6/3. I have a daughter who will be one later this month. *TW* I suffered a loss earlier this year at 10 weeks. I was very active on that pregnancy board and it was really hard to have to leave them so I may just be a creepy lurker for awhile.  :s
    I was also a big fan of the last board I was on so I totally feel you. I don't know how quiet I will end up being, but I just wanted to say that I totally understand!

**TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Hello! 
    I come from the October 2015 were I started with the Bump. I have an 11 month old named Kade who will be celebrating birthday number 1 on November 3. My husband and I will celebrate wedding anniversary number 3 this year in November as well!! 

I found out out after taking five pregnancy tests last night that I am now a member of this birth month. According to my math, I believe I should be due around June 30th. I have my first doctors appointment December 5 so we will find out for sure then. 

My initial shock from last night has turned into excitement today. We have decided to wait to tell any family and friends until Christmas so that should be exciting! Congrats to everyone else and can't wait until June!
  • @kassyfry don't want to be a know-it-all, but I think your math is off; people due 6/30 would only be 1.5 weeks right now, and therefore wouldn't have even ovulated yet or gotten a positive test.  Generally, you date from the first day of your last period, or if you know the day you ovulated, that is considered 2 weeks pregnant.  More than likely, if you got positive tests last night, you are somewhere around 4 weeks right now (unless your period is SUPER late, then you might be 5-6 weeks).  You can't turn a positive test until you're at least 3 weeks pregnant (those "weeks estimator" tests date in weeks from ovulation, not from LMP, and due dates are based on 40 weeks from LMP...basically you have to add 2 weeks to that kind of test for it to be accurate for determining due date).
  • JAGinMIJAGinMI member
    edited October 2016
    @kassyfry I was going to say the same thing as @delujm0! I am 4 weeks today with a due date of 6/21. It's nearly impossible that you could be 9 days ahead of me. My LMP was 9/14 and I finally got a BFP yesterday, after 3 days of BFNs.

**TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • edited October 2016
    Hi there! I'm NightCheese, 29. DH is 30 and we live in Vermont.

I've been on TB for over two years, actively TTC 15 months. I had three losses this year in January, April, and July. We took two months off for RPL testing and got pregnant again this cycle. I'm hoping for a sticky baby and that this baby aspirin and progesterone do their jobs!

EDD is 6/21 - our anniversary!
  • @workingonmynightcheese I literally copy+pasted your How to Gif post from TTGP onto this board last week.  Guess I could have just waited for you to come here and do it yourself.  Congrats!

This BMB is the best.

• delujm0 said:

@workingonmynightcheese I literally copy+pasted your How to Gif post from TTGP onto this board last week.  Guess I could have just waited for you to come here and do it yourself.  Congrats!

This BMB is the best.

I'm so glad people actually use it!
  • Hi everyone! My name is Jackie and I just got my BFP. This will be #2 for me, I have an 18 month old son named Leo who I was on the April 15 board with (under a different name). I'm only 11 dpo so I hope I'm not jumping the gun here. Fx these tests keep staying positive. Online calculators give me a due date of either June 24 or 25. Excited to get to know all you ladies!
    Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello everyone. My name is bhumika and this is my first baby... I am very excited. It's due on 11th June. Yeahhh......
  • Welcome to all of the newcomers!
  • My name is Morgan, I am 26 years old. I have a 2 year old (april 13, 2014) i got my faint positive on oct 7th. We are estimated to be due on 6/21/2017. We are very excited, had been trying for a couple months. Blood work 10/25 and first dr appt 11/25, im sure an ultrasound will be done at that time. I had an emergency c/s and am already planning on a repeat. Best wishes to us all, and nice to be here. :)
  • Frantic waves @kdanjou - good to see you over here from IF!!!
  • erkieerkie member
    edited October 2016
    Hi there! I'm a 3rd time mommy. 

This pg was a big surprise for us, we did 3 rounds of clomid for DD1 (now 3.5) and 6 rounds for DD2 (now 1.5). We were definitely not trying for this one, but obviously not as careful as we should have been. I'm still nursing DD2 and fairly irregular anyway, so my best guess on EDD (based on betas and a hunch) is around 6/15. Dating u/s is scheduled for late October!

I've been active with my J13 board since pg with DD1 and found a great group of close knit mommas for my DD2 (F15). Hoping that this third time I can be just as lucky! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone! My name is Michelle.  This is my second pregnancy.  My DD is 25 and we are still nursing at least at nap time and bed time, some days more.  I hope this pregnancy helps her naturally wean!  I got my BFP on Monday, clear blue said I am 2-3 weeks, so I should be due early/mid June.  I have a long cycle/ovulate I think so unfortunately I won't have a more accurate EDD until my first ultrasound.  I had spotting with DD early on due to a subchoronic hematoma, which was very nerve racking, but so far no spotting this time around.  I also had PIH so am trying my best to eat healthy and avoid salt to attempt to prevent that!  I was induced due to the PIH but the induction failed so I had a csection.  I'm trying to decide if I should keep my same doctors and also if I should have another csection.  So excited to be on this journey!
    DD: born August 2014
    BFP #2: 10/10/16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mishmosh26 Welcome! I had a subchoronic hematoma with DD too! I hated the progesterone suppositories! Hoping that's not an issue for either of us this time around!

• Hi everyone! I have a 9month old son he was born on Christmas! My husband and I really wanted our kids to be close in age, we didn't think it would happen this fast! We were trying so I guess God agreed with our plans! My EDD is june 13th. I have only had to cycles after having my son, so that date could easily change. My fist ultrasound is scheduled to be on November 10th, that would put me at 8 weeks! So excited to join this group! 
  • I'm ecstatic to join y'all! I spotted the ever-elusive pink line on October 8th. I'm not 100% sure of my due date since I smashed the heck out of my phone before my last period and wasn't able to enter my data into Fertility Friend, but I believe it's right around June 17th. 

A MC at 8 weeks gestation around this time last year was my wakeup call on getting my PCOS under control. I changed my diet drastically (relative to what I'd been indulging in before) and began practicing yoga to cleanse my physical body and depressed mind. A couple months ago I dove headfirst into natural supplements for male and female fertility and began gathering supplies for a TTC regimen. I mixed asparagus racemosus into everything I could, and used clary sage, ylang ylang, and Roman chamomile oils ritualistically, while my SO began taking vitamin C and zinc daily. By the second cycle, I was pregnant! 

We have a 4 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. They are so excited, especially my son, who gets to be a big brother now! 

Good vibes to all. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. 

ETA: due date
  • Hi!! EDD June 8 BFP Sept 28. FTM biologically, but I have had custody of my 15-year-old stepson since he was 11. I have an amazing husband, 2 cats, and one chihuahua. I'm really looking forward to taking care of my little baby. Hoping for a girl! 
  • Hi - I'm pregnant with baby #3.    My kids are 2 and almost 8 months...both born in February.  I have no idea what my EDD is. My first ultrasound is on Nov 7 but from blood work, I'm like 5 weeks along.

I've always followed the boards while pregnant with my other two but never posted. I decided for baby #3 I was going to join in on the fun! 

• Hello everyone! I am 33 years old and have a 6 year old boy and 2 1/2 year old girl at home. My husband and I are excited and nervous after a loss in January to be expecting our rainbow baby on June 12, 2017.  We have not shared with anyone after our loss earlier this year so excited to be sharing on here. My bfp was on October 6. I followed the monthly due date boards with both of my other children and loved the support and feed back! 
    Me: 33 Husband: 35
    Married: 4/24/2010
    DS: 10/12/2010
    DD: 04/23/2014
    MMS: 01/28/2016
    EDD: 06/14/2017
  • @JAGinMI @delujm0
    Thank you for clarifying my mistake as I am honestly clueless as to when my due date could even possibly be. I haven't had a period since before I got pregnant with my son in Feb. of 2016 as I breastfed for 7 months and then went right back on birth control. I made an educated guess off of when I last had some bleeding that I thought was a period and kinda guessed when I stopped taking birth control but can't remember that date for sure. Just frustrating as well as my ob won't see me until 12 weeks. Ugh
  • kassyfry said:
    @JAGinMI @delujm0
    Thank you for clarifying my mistake as I am honestly clueless as to when my due date could even possibly be. I haven't had a period since before I got pregnant with my son in Feb. of 2016 as I breastfed for 7 months and then went right back on birth control. I made an educated guess off of when I last had some bleeding that I thought was a period and kinda guessed when I stopped taking birth control but can't remember that date for sure. Just frustrating as well as my ob won't see me until 12 weeks. Ugh
    Ugh! 12 weeks is so long!  I thought that OBs usually bring you in pretty quickly when you have no idea when you conceived. Not yours, apparently!  That's a long wait so I feel for you.

**TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Hello everyone! I just found out that our family of four wasn't as done as I thought! We tried for multiple years to have both our girls, so this little surprise is a real miracle. I have a history of miscarriages so i'm just enjoying this while I can!

I got my BFP on 10/12 and using my last period my due date is 06/21/2017. Both of my girls were born in June, so maybe its our lucky month!  

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • Hello. I am 34 married and have an almost 3 yo dd. Found out we had another one on the way 2 wks ago. So excited! 
  • Hey. I'm Hanah, obviously. I'm 21, and have a 14 month old daughter. This baby, much like my daughter, was not planned. Obviously birth control and I have had some sort of falling out. 

I just got my positive test this morning. Haven't even told DH yet (he's being an ass this week, it can wait till things calm down and I know better how I feel about it.)

According to my calculations I'm approximately 4 weeks. 
  • Hi everyone.   My name is Ashley and we live in North Hollywood, CA.   DH and I have been together for 6 years and married for 2.   We have a 6 year old kitty child that we rescued a little over a year ago.   This will be our first human baby.    I got my first BFP on Tuesday; I wanted to take a couple more before I called my doctor.   I went to my doctor's office today and they confirmed with a blood draw.   My hormone levels look good so far; going in for my next blood draw Saturday.   According to my math, my due date is 6/21/17, exactly a week before our third wedding anniversary.
    Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married: June 2014
    DS Born 6/22/17

Pregnancy Ticker