June 2017 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

• Elyse1384 said:
    L0veher said:
    Hi, all! I am a first time mom. Due date June 1st. So excited to be able to post now! We find out the sex of our little 'Junie' on Wednesday. We've waited so long!!!!! Hoping for a girl. What are some signs of a girl? Anywoo. I look forward to interacting with you all. I need mom friends!
    The baby having a vagina.

Seriously though, welcome and I hope you get good news on the health of your LO at what I'm assuming to be your anatomy scan on Wednesday.  

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

alm52386
  • Hello! FTM here, due June 27, Team Green (though somewhat hoping it ends up being a girl born late on July 7th as that would be the 5th girl born the same day on my mom's side of the family, including myself!) 
    BellaO21silliegirlie143Xath
  • Hello! FTM here, due June 27, Team Green (though somewhat hoping it ends up being a girl born late on July 7th as that would be the 5th girl born the same day on my mom's side of the family, including myself!) 
    That would be a very crazy coincidence! Welcome!
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    CapricaAndrea
  • @jromell congratulations on the wedding and baby!!! My anatomy scan is on the 9th as well, we found out through NIPT that we are having a girl, hopefully the anatomy scan confirms that because the nursery is already painted... lol! Welcome to the group! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    jromell
  • @BellaO21 thats great! When is your due date? I've been patiently (impatiently) awaiting the day we find out and it seems like its taken FOREVER to get this close!
  • @jromell I'm 20+2 now, due on 6/17... having a later scan since my Dr is out of town. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @BellaO21 That's great! I just started showing enough that my SO and I can tell and can't wait to get nice and big
    BellaO21
  • NYCProf said:
    What?
    alm52386
  • kensbbykensbby member
    10 Comments 5 Love Its Photogenic
    Hi! I'm Ken and this is my first pregnancy and I am so overwhelmed. I'm 18 and giving my baby girl up for adoption (open, to super nice people who have been trying for ten years for a baby I can't even imagine) She's due June 12th and I'm already so excited to meet her I can't stand it. Uhhm what else... I like drawing and painting and when I'm in the right mood embroidery. Also I'm trans so he/him pronouns for me. Also also I've been lurking for a while and y'all use so many abbreviations it takes me forever to decode like jeez someone please explain?? 
    Xathmombodlizerspitz
  • Welcome @kensbby. As far as the abbreviations go - there is a glossary here: https://www.thebump.com/community-glossary 

While they are not all explained there, some are explained within past threads and others if you don't know - just ask! Too many to list them all out. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • BellaO21BellaO21 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    Good morning ladies! I'm joining super late after much debate. I've never been involved in a group like TB before. I'm 28 years old my fiance is 27. Currently 27 weeks 6 days pregnant with my 3rd. My daughter Ecko will be 8 on 4/10 and my son Kadian just turned two on 3/15. The newest addition to our family is a little girl due June 27 whom we've named Evangeline Grace. Having to take makena injections once a week to try preventing preterm labor and make it to term with this one. I look forward to getting to know you all :smile:
    Welcome!
    My cousin just had a little girl last month and named her Evangeline Hope! I haven't ever heard the name before so it made me double take when I saw you say that's what you're naming your LO! 
    Anyhow congrats!  :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    red riding hood
  • Hi everyone, sorry I'm really late posting but I got my bfp on October 7th 2016, and I'm due with a boy June 17th, 2017. My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half and this is our first baby
    wifeinraleigh28huzzahuzzared riding hood
  • I thought I had already posted here but I am not finding it.  My EDD is June 26th but it is normal for me to go past the EDD so it is totally possible that I will have a July baby's.   This will be #4 for us and we have 3 girls, 5, 3, and 18mo.  We are Team Green for the 4th time. I love that hubby gets to announce the gender when our babies are born.  :)
    shmarplerAllybiery
  • JennMof3JennMof3 member
    100 Love Its 100 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hey so this friggin app likes to log me out randomly and my Prego brain couldn't remember the log in. Well I found it or so I thought. Turns out what I found was my log in way back from when I was in December 2014. Which I couldn't find last October when I got my BFP. So I did an intro last October with the new log in information I created and I'll post a pic of it. Anyhow as this log in says my name is Jenn. I'm really now the mommy to 4 little loves. Due 6/15 though it looks like I'll be induced on 6/16. So I've been on the board as two separate log ins. Sorry to make it confusing.  

huzzahuzza
  • hpolumhpolum member
    First Comment Photogenic
    Due June 5th, but just venturing onto the community boards! I'm 34 and this is baby #3
    shmarplerNathanheartsKim
  • fiorip said:
    Hello June ladies, I'm from the July board but as it turns out my baby will be a June baby, I'm having a c-section next Friday June 30th because baby is breech.

****TW****

I've been lurking this board for the past few months,  because I honestly never really thought I would make it to full term. I've been through three losses; an early miscarriage, late miscarriage at 17 weeks and premature labor at 22 weeks. I am currently 37.2 weeks and team pink!! It's been a hard couple of years but I'm finally getting my rainbow. Happy to be joining this board as well! 

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I've had two, but I can't imagine the pain of a premature labor and loss. Congrats on your rainbow!
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
    huzzahuzzafioripmamaelle27
  • fioripfiorip member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    @shmarpler thank you so much, it definitively takes a toll on you no matter how far along you are but you have to get up again. You never forget but you learn to live through the pain and find a new normal I guess. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

shmarplerhuzzahuzzaJennMof3mamaelle27
  • @Mkrosieo @fiorip @PartiallyDomesticated @lrwardrop @mcvgal Welcome ladies! Thanks for livening things up!
    shmarplerhuzzahuzzalrwardropJennMof3
  • Hello! Another May mama crossing over. 
    DS was born early on 4/18 via csection. I also have a toddler who turned 2 in May.

Congrats to all the June mamas and good luck to the Julys! 
    mamaelle27shmarplerJennMof3WeddingNotes13
  • basemodelbasemodel member
    25 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited October 9
    whoops, wrong year
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers