June 2017 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!!!

191011121315»

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

• Elyse1384 said:
    L0veher said:
    Hi, all! I am a first time mom. Due date June 1st. So excited to be able to post now! We find out the sex of our little 'Junie' on Wednesday. We've waited so long!!!!! Hoping for a girl. What are some signs of a girl? Anywoo. I look forward to interacting with you all. I need mom friends!
    The baby having a vagina.

Seriously though, welcome and I hope you get good news on the health of your LO at what I'm assuming to be your anatomy scan on Wednesday.  

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

alm52386
  • Hello! FTM here, due June 27, Team Green (though somewhat hoping it ends up being a girl born late on July 7th as that would be the 5th girl born the same day on my mom's side of the family, including myself!) 
    BellaO21silliegirlie143Xath
  • Hello! FTM here, due June 27, Team Green (though somewhat hoping it ends up being a girl born late on July 7th as that would be the 5th girl born the same day on my mom's side of the family, including myself!) 
    That would be a very crazy coincidence! Welcome!
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    CapricaAndrea
  • Hi! My name is Jenna, I'm 18.5 weeks along with our first (surprise, birth control defying) baby! My Fiancé and I have been together for three years and are getting married on October 22nd this year, four months post baby!
    I could not be more excited; I've known since I was little that I was meant to be a mother. This has been the best surprise I could ask for.
    EDD is June 28th 2017, 20 week gender ultrasound is scheduled for Feb. 9th (our anniversary and my 23rd birthday!) and I absolutely cannot wait to find out what we're having. Honestly I just want people to share my excitement with, because everyday I think about how I just cant wait to meet him/her! 
    BellaO21Xathsilliegirlie143graceriesz
  • @jromell congratulations on the wedding and baby!!! My anatomy scan is on the 9th as well, we found out through NIPT that we are having a girl, hopefully the anatomy scan confirms that because the nursery is already painted... lol! Welcome to the group! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    jromell
  • @BellaO21 thats great! When is your due date? I've been patiently (impatiently) awaiting the day we find out and it seems like its taken FOREVER to get this close!
  • @jromell I'm 20+2 now, due on 6/17... having a later scan since my Dr is out of town. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @BellaO21 That's great! I just started showing enough that my SO and I can tell and can't wait to get nice and big
    BellaO21
  • Hi there,

This is all new to me. First time mom-to-be, and surprise at my age - 44! My partner and I are in a new relationship so we're taking this all one day at a time, but couldn't be more thrilled! Got some scary news of low amnio fluid at week 19 - hoping and praying for the best.

EDD: June 23,
    BFP: October 21
    gracerieszXathWino0920Ahutch428
  • NYCProf said:
    What?
    alm52386