October 2016 Moms

Weekly Randoms 09.26.16

Re: Weekly Randoms 09.26.16

• @sportiegrl1213, hahahaha, no no no, keep them coming!  I think we are all just ready to have these babies. :)  I think we will miss the HDBD posts one day.  

@krzyriver right????  patience is not our strongest suit it seems.  LOL

@mrszoess OMG!!!!!!!!!!  That's like HOURS away!!!!!
  • LOL I think so!! I'll keep them coming @annabenanna :#
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • @sportiegrl1213 Do it, and we will all just be frowning in the pictures haha

• I'm so glad they're home @nlane0723!  Those babies are adorable.
  • @sportiegrl1213 I'm not due until 10/28, so I feel like I have lots of HDBD posts left. Plus, the babiessss! 

@nlane0723 That picture of cuddling boys is the cutest thing I've seen in ages. I'm so glad you're all home. Good luck at the pediatrician! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'll make sure it's up tomorrow! And @F47 I'm due the same week so I'll be right there with you! 

Right now we are all ready to meet our LO's but everyone I know tells me that "you will miss the bump" 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Awww, @nlane0723 Look at those sweet boys!! Just want to snuggle with them! Glad you're all home and hope they've gained some weight!!

And can't remember if I passed along my congrats, but @mizzkbrat - nice job lady!! She's a beauty!!
  • Is there even such a thing as maternity underwear that doesn't roll down?  So annoying!
  • So, I'm "prepping" to go out - which includes "training" apparently anyone in my near vicinity to do my job. (I say "training" because I was basically instructed to give a crash course to like 6 different people - thanks for making my job feel like a priority in this firm.)  Anyway, that being said, I do not have a hard job.  It's just a lot of common sense and a lot of juggling to make deadlines and work with several different partners (all with crazy personalities).  However, I have created a system to keeping order, and a method to achieving said system and now everyone is alllllll up in my business doing everything however they want.  Everyone has their 2 cents to add and my over-hormonal self is getting SO RAGEY.  I know I shouldn't care - after all, if my maternity leave had been any bit of a priority, they would have started making plans back in April/May, when I announced I was pregnant, to cover for me while I'm out.  BUT, it's so hard to keep answering the stupidest questions over and over, and watch everything I've worked hard to create order out of the last 2 years just get all kinds of messed up.  I've been trying to work right up until my due date, so as not to leave them in a total lurch (October - December is my BUSIEST time of year. Oops!), but now I just want to go out early and wash my hands of it all.  Ugh, why do I care so much??? 
  • Is there even such a thing as maternity underwear that doesn't roll down?  So annoying!
    I just bought huge granny panties LOL they actually work wonders and go over my entire belly. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @RainMira9e If anyone implied that now would be a good time for me to clean my oven vent I would probably go into immediate labor. If my mother said it, fire would blow out of my ears and then I would go into immediate labor. 
    I laughed so hard at this at my desk, that my boss walking by had to stop and I had to explain to him why I was laughing lol. Then he asked me if that's how I'm feeling, but then his phone rang so we didn't get to continue. I'm so glad he's so easy going that he doesn't care that I'm Bumping at work lol.

Countdown to Baby H!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mommy to Elizabeth (6/18/09), preemie at 34 weeks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Wife to Dan (10/4/14), together since Dec 2010
    Anniversary 
    Working Mom
    BFP Feb 2016, Due Mid-October
    Team Blue!
  • @annabenanna & @jennielu you are both right, I need to look out for myself first. I will ask my doctor next week at my appt!
  • I'll make sure it's up tomorrow! And @F47 I'm due the same week so I'll be right there with you! 

Right now we are all ready to meet our LO's but everyone I know tells me that "you will miss the bump" 
    omg no. lol I want my body back SO BAD. But I think the fact that this is pregnancy #3 (inside of 2.5 or so years) has something to do with how I feel.. 
  • DH and I are thinking about getting a robotic vacuum. Does anyone have one? We need recommendations on a good one for pet hair or just a good one in general. We've been looking at the Neato D80, but would be open to pretty much anything under $500. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @CopperBoom86 we like our roomba. She does a good job on our German shedder aka shepherd. :)
  • serenaxo84serenaxo84 member
    edited September 2016
    @ignoscemihi yes! Keep it around for PP too! I am dying to start excerising and will need the motivation!!!
  • omg.. that outfit @mizzkbrat!!!  I would expect nothing less for Miss Kadence!  She is adorable!
  • @mizzkbrat Look at those sparkles!!!  <3 Yay for going home! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @mizzkbrat love that outfit and yay for being home!! Can't wait til it's my turn 
  • I have been so productive today at work. Almost everything I HAVE to do before going out next week is done. Does this mean I'm going into labor sooner than later?! I haven't been motivated in months! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Stahhhhhp it! So stinkin' cute! @mizzkbrat

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • @ignoscemihi, agree with @serenaxo84, keep the weekly fitness check ins! I too, am dying to workout again. Like @NoraAurora, I'm dying to have my body back. (I've bought two belly binders, lol)  and want to get all the spanx. Although caring about what I eat has gone out the window now. 

@mizzkbrat, I love her sparkles!!!! 
  • @mizzkbrat She is so stinking CUTE! That outfit is perfect!
  • @mizzkbrat that photo made my day.
  • @mizzbrat omg so cute!!! yay for going home!!!  
  • @mizzkbrat Kadence wins the beauty contest today!

My random is I just got an email with my absentee ballot! I kind of want to get out of bed and print it and fill it out right now (it's after 11pm). Once I send it I can officially peace out of American politics until November 9th. 
    DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019
  • @ignoscemihi yes! Keep it around for PP too! I am dying to start excerising and will need the motivation!!!
    Agreed @ignoscemihi and @serenaxo84 I quit trying to exercise and eat healthy at the start of the 3rd tri but I've ordered programs to start postpartum 
  • @mizzkbrat I audibly said "Aww!!" very loudly when I saw that picture (alone in my office)! She is so precious and that outfit could not be any more fitting. Love!
  • @mizzkbrat omgosh soooooooooo adorable!!! I was looking at that outfit before we found out we're having a boy :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @books&amp;icecream to be fair to her, I believe her intention is to do it herself - I don't think she expects me to! My annoyance can be petty when she comes over to help me with things and then does the things she thinks need to be done instead of the things I think need to be done.

I'm really jealous of everyone with a good going-home outfit. I have a couple of things to choose from in different sizes but nothing super special, since I didn't feel I could commit to either a size or something that I felt was meaningful. 

• @mizzkbrat She is so fabulous already ♡