October 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 09.26.16

Re: Weekly Randoms 09.26.16

• Options
    serenaxo84serenaxo84 member
    edited September 2016
    I enroll my kids in dental right away because it's not at an extra cost to me. Our family plan costs the same no matter what. And this way if LO was a lip tie like DS did I can catch it way earlier by bringing babe to the dentist vs pedi who said DS didn't have one. And the procedure will be covered under my dental. 

I brought DS to the dentist at around 1 for the first time, just to get him familiar with the dentist and she checked to make sure all his teeth were coming in okay. His first real appointment was at 2.5 and he had a full cleaning and fluoride treatment. DS gets some staining on his teeth that comes off with a cleaning so I make sure he goes 2 times a year since the staining is hard to get off with his toothbrush and toddler tooth paste isn't abrasive enough.
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @annabenanna sending good thoughts!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 - yay! So glad that worked out!

@annabenanna - good luck!!!

I'm so behind today so I'm hoping all my love it's make up for my lack of comments.

my random is NBR: dear MIL, how about you TELL your son you love him instead of posting never ending crap like this, below, on FB... DH doesn't even have FB so he'll never see it and it just clogs up my news feed. I'm a bitch... I know it. Today, I don't care. 
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 My Facebook feed was covered in that kind of crap today. Was it "post an inspirational/mushy/lovey dovey quote day"?! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    amye102485 My baby is never very active during the day which makes me paranoid, but when evening comes and I am sitting on the couch, she's all over the place. I always try to get a video, but it never fails that by the time I get my camera or Snapchat open, she gets camera shy. 
  • Options
    NicholeL16  I usually just spend it. We don't have pennies anymore in Canada which helps. But I recently had a yard sale and I had a ton of change. Every time I went into the gas station, I would get them to exchange like $20. Ha. My husband was embarrassed to do that, but hey, it's money! At first I took it to the coin machine and saw how much they would take away and said screw that. I also kept a baggie of the small change in my car and whenever I went in to 7-11 for a Slurpee, I would just use that. 
  • Options
    @piperella glad you and baby are okay!
    @annabenanna Hope the flip went well! 
  • Options
    @annabenanna YAYY!!!! So happy you could avoid the EVC!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!!!!!! @annabenanna! That's awesome!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!  So stoked right now that I wanna go outside and walk it out. LOL.  BUT, there's a heatwave and it's 100 degrees at 5:45PM.  So not happening. lol.  
  • Options
    yeaaaaaah @annabenanna join the "having a baby this week" party!
  • Options
    Woohoo @annabenanna!! 

My coworker told me today that she thinks I'll make it through the weekend but I'll go into labor next week. I told her that I hope she's got a 6th sense or something! 
  • Options
    Yay! @annabenanna that's so exciting! 

I feel so sick tonight. I have a small bit of hope that it's labor coming soon that's making me feel like I have a flu coming on. But the feeling of being off my food all day and having a really crampy upset tummy is not fun. On the other hand I hope I'm not coming down with a nasty flu instead.  :/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hooray @annabenanna!  Such great news!

Congratulations @mizzkbrat.  Kadence is adorable!

@Schell2013 I have been feeling the same way all day.  Stomach cramps, nausea, hot flashes.  I'm pretty sure @Allythekid said she was vomiting right before she went into labor, so maybe we'll both have babies soon.  Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    @ignoscemihi I have my fingers crossed I don't have too much longer left! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OMG that pic makes me wish I had twins <3. That ship has sailed forever though.
  • Options
    @nlane0723 twin cuddles are the cutest ever 
  • Options
    Look at your sweet boys!! They are just so adorable. I hope they gained weight for you! @nlane0723
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @nlane0723 <3 So glad for an update and that y'all are home! 

@mrszoess At least there's a picture?? 
  • Options
    @nlane0723 awwww!! LOVE! So glad you're all home together. Fingers crossed for a good update!

@brzvice bahaha I love this! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @annabenanna congrats! that's so awesome! 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    I'm reallllly jealous of everyone who is getting leave from work before baby gets here. My dr wrote me a note yesterday after my appt, so I feel like if I ask she would give me leave. I may need to ask at my next appointment. I just feel bad since Saturday starts our busiest time of year and it would be really inconvenient for everyone I'd be leaving here. 
  • Options
    It's rainy outside again and I'm craving a grilled cheese with tomato soup. Really hoping there's a can of soup in the pantry at home!! 
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 true the picture softens the "wtf" blow lol. 
  • Options
    @UFJen 2nd what @annabenanna said!! I just have a desk job but, it's now super uncomfortable just sitting in my chair and doing computer stuff with carpal tunnel. I didn't ask for it off - I'm just using the rest of my personal time since I can't keep it after maternity leave anyway. I'm so excited not to be here!! :) 
  • Options
    @annabenanna tomorrow night for cervadil and pitocin Thursday am. 
  • Options
    Should I not even bother doing the HDBD post anymore? Are we all over it? LOL 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!!