13»

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options
    <3 you and your party @Kiki75!
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @NamelessAria Thanks girl  :)  That is why I am loving having a place like this to talk to you all.  The websites that just have generalised articles on TTC can make a girl go crazy.  I don't even know what normal is for me, I was 18 and younger last time I've had normal cycles.  On BCP I didn't have much CM so all this CM is just weird to me!  Didn't know we could get so creamy down there allllllllll the freaking time, tmi? haha.  You are all great. <3 
    Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married: 06/27/2011
    FTM Due March 5, 2018 <3 
  • Options
    @BMPNAB I'm one of those who gets globs of creamy CM up until AF. If I don't wear a pantiliner I'm changing my underwear 3 times a day. 

Mobile bumping at work. At least it's Friday here. To lazy to copy and paste....

CD 23 and 7DPO
    all my usual AF symptoms. I even had to remove the padding from my bra this morning to make it fit since my boobs grow a ton before AF. (It's a push-up with removable padding like a bikini) 

I tested this am for drinking purposes (my cm/cp shows O a few days earlier than the OPK) and it was a bfn as expected. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @felix08. @linzrunz  I'm comin for you guys!!!  We'll see what temps do, but two more high temps give me CH  ....  aaaand now I want buffalo sauce. ;)
  • Options
    @lulu1180 omg how could I forget yoga pants lady?!