Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options
    adirat said:

@aurora1973 Sorry for CD1, but that is good news indeed!

@antoto You're correct that endometriosis is not visible on an ultrasound, but endometriomas ("chocolate cysts") on my ovaries that may be causing my pain would. A lap for endometriosis is on my radar and my doctor's but it would come after an HSG and SA since it is so much more invasive than those procedures (and certainly more invasive than an ultrasound). She proposed a staggered approach starting with least invasive to get a comprehensive picture. For instance, if my tubes are shown as blocked in an HSG, then a surgery would both remove endometriosis AND address the tubes. A lap first, only to discover tube issues later that also need to be surgically addressed, would be a waste.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH reading fail on my part <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ***lurking*** @adirat

• Options
    To everyone - My bad.   These "where you can post rules" are new to me since I wasn't a newbie at all around here, I honestly didn't read the guide.  Again, my bad and I apologize.  OP will be edited.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    antoto said:
    bornmommy said:
    Edit - Taken down and moved to grad post. 
    @bornmommy Several people have voiced their opinion that you probably don't belong in the grad post right now after this morning.  Obviously we aren't the internet police so I guess you will do whatever you want, but just be aware that a lot of people got hurt by your post this morning so that's the climate right now. I would suggest just heading over to your BMB.  
    Wow. I honestly had no idea. The grad post used to be for the woman who already moved over and were going through their pregnancy. We used to just post BFP post (in their own threads!) without all the butthurt, although I do understand the change to specific threads. I truly thought that was an appropriate place to post. I hope those that have seen me around know I respect you all and didn't mean anything by it at all. I made a mistake and in no way was it meant to be hurtful. I'll stay away from the grad post because I'm not here to cause issues. One more time, I apologize and hope I see you all on the grad post soon.

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    @TravelingCouple all of the hugs for you today. I'm so sorry the RE was not a positive experience. I would be super upset too! One of my biggest irritations with doctors is when they don't listen or properly address their patient's concerns.
    Image result for hugs gif
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Options
    Thank you @shstephenson, I just thought of all the doctors, an RE would understand the importance of looking at a chart to gather cycle history. Instead, he only asked how long my cycles are. When I said they range from 24-36 days, he said I probably ovulate on CD 22 when my cycles are 36 days which would give me a 14 day LP. Ha, I wish.
  • Options
    @TravelingCouple It would have taken every ounce of self restraint I had not to laugh at him when he said that about your O date. Um no. That's not how this works. Fourteen day LP aren't a thing for everyone and he should know that!
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Options
    bornmommybornmommy member
    edited September 2016
    @antoto - Never meant to be careless with feelings.  I really don't see how you ladies might even think I was trying to be... I mean, what do I have to gain from that?  Anyway.  Okay.  I hear you.  

eta - clarity.

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    antoto said:
    bornmommy said:
    @antoto - Never meant to be careless with feelings.  I really don't see how you ladies might even think I was trying to be... I mean, what do I have to gain from that?  Anyway.  Okay.  I hear you.  

eta - clarity.
    You may have not MEANT to, but you were careless with never bothering to pay attention to any board rules and that lead you to make a careless mistake that hurt people.  Sometimes people hurt others through thoughtlessness and not outright maliciousness.  I can't speak for everyone, but I'm pretty sure no one here thinks you're sitting in a dark room somewhere, rubbing your hands together, plotting our misery.  Instead you just assumed that every time you saw any of us tell a newbie to "LURK MORE" it simply did not apply to you.  I don't personally understand how you didn't notice this whole time that you've been here that no one ever posted BFPs in the TWW thread.  But again, I'm assuming you just never paid any attention to posts that didn't have to do with you.
    Got it.  I'm owning it.  I changed my OP and apologized.  I'm not posting on the grad thread.  I was an active supporter of others here that has been around for a while and made an honest mistake.  (I know no one sees it as an honest mistake but it was.)  I wish you all the best and hope that somewhere along the way there is forgiveness because I do like many of you that are currently pissed at me.  I have great bonds with women from this site and hope to make more.  I don't want to clog up this thread anymore and welcome pms should anyone else wish to say their peace.  Not hiding, just don't want to take away from other women here.       

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options

@adirat @swanbrooner @Aurora1973 Thanks, ladies! It sure is nice to know that we aren't alone in this! Hopefully we call keep on keepin on and moving in the right direction. All I know is I am LOVING seeing 10 DPO instead of freaking 5. 

Me: 34 | DH: 35  
    Met: 2003
    Married: 2005
    TTC #1: May 2016
  • Options
    flinstone-2flinstone-2 member
    edited September 2016
    This is really weird, but as I am sitting at my desk at work today I rubbed my ear lobe and that it reminded me of something... that is exactly how soft my cervix felt this morning (which I am hoping it is O day with temps and CM aligning) 

Maybe that will help anyone since the nose and lips there never helped me. 

Edit: thought I was in the WTO 9/22. Fml mobile bump. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Options
    Welp, got my wish yesterday and am officially out. GL and hope not to see any of you in WTO!
  • Options
    @BMPNAB two things: one I also wanted to "let it happen when it's meant to happen" but I also couldn't control myself. Two: I also have been having creamy CM the last week and it's not changing. From what I have been told not everyone does dry up, in fact a lot of women have CM up until AF. Alas I am no expert, it's just what I have gathered from asking the same thing.
  • Options
    BMPNAB said:

CS/Q: I do have a question this time around...I was wondering before AF is it the norm to 'dry up'.  That is what I have read...but the last two days I have had quite heavy creamy CM and its making me confused.  Do other ladies around here still get heavy CM nearing the end of the cycle before AF? 

***lurking from WTO***

I get creamy CM before AF, but not always consistently. 
  • Options
    @BMPNAB I almost always have CM right up until AF starts.  
  • Options
    @EL824 @LuND @antoto Thanks ladies! I lurked as much as I could about this and so much of what I read said they didn't have CM before AF so I just wanted some clarity.
    Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married: 06/27/2011
    FTM Due March 5, 2018 <3