Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What three words would your DH/SO use to describe you?

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: TWW Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • bornmommybornmommy member
    edited September 2016
    Edit - Taken down and moved to grad post. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: Was good

Testing: BFN two days ago, didn't bother today with the tiny spotting

R/R: Rave that DH has Saturday off! Rant that having two days off together a month feels like pressure to "do something special" but we haven't come up with any plans yet.

CS/Q: Can't think of any atm

GTKY: What three words would your DH/SO use to describe you? Colorful, bossy (I am not, he just never makes a damn decision on anything!), chronically LATE
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/8

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

Testing: Pee party on 9/26 if AF doesn't come sooner.

R/R: Rant: dropped back to cover today. Really hoping that it was just a fluke. 

Rave: it's fall! And the weather is going to get cooler this weekend! I am so excited and all that I want to do is go to the pumpkin patch!

CS/Q: Nope. 

GTKY: What three words would your DH/SO use to describe you? Compassionate, giving, and smart. 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: FF says 27/12 i think more like 27/11

Timing: FF: -2, O and me:-3, -1, +1

Testing: BFN day 10 (9) probably will again tomorrow just to make sure for happy hour purposes

R/R: went to stock up o n some vitamins yesterday and they are just SO DARN EXPENSIVE, also I can use my flex spending card and just completely forgot so now I have to go through the reimbursement process which is annoying.

CS/Q: nope!

GTKY: What three words would your DH/SO use to describe you?: eek, this one scares me, probably: nurturing, silly, bossy
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• @swimsister hey girl! Glad to see you over here! To answer your question, typically a positive OPK means you will O within the next 48 hours. Did you take another test on CD13/CD14 that was negative? That could be why FF is saying you O'd on CD12.
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• @shstephenson I did take more tests that were negative, I never truly turned a test this cycle. The one on CD 12 was significantly darker than usual, but not darker than the test line. Because of that, I don't feel to bad discarding it. OPKs really seem like they might be more stress than they're worth. 
  • @swimsister yeah I wouldn't feel bad about discarding it either if it wasn't a real positive. You said if you include it then FF says you O'd CD12. Does it move to CD 14 when you remove it? 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• @seriouslysirius sorry about the BFN. I am right there with you on wanting AF to just get here and get over with.
  • @krys My LP was slightly longer last cycle and I O'd 3 days earlier than usual this time. So, we might be decent  anecdotal evidence for the case for B6.
  • @adirat I guessss I could be mistaken but I am like 99.9% sure that endo doesn't show up on an ultrasound.  The only way to diagnose that I believe is to do a lap.