September 2016 Moms
Options

August Randoms!!!

Re: August Randoms!!!

• Options
    @UnwritteN12 they are perfect!!!! And I love both of those names so much, they were both contenders on our list. Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    diagonalleydiagonalley member
    edited August 2016
    @unwritten12 congratulations on the birth of your twins! I can't believe how big they are! Way to go mama

ETA: autocorrect liked time better than twins. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!!! @UnwritteN12 they are absolutely gorgeous! I absolutely love the chunk! 
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 CONGRATS! They are so cute!
    Wife to A; Mama to C (2009), N (2011), H (2014) & baby F due 09/16/16
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 congratulations! 
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 yay for Josephine & Oliver!! They are perfect!!
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 the babies are adorable! Great job mama! 
    Me - 33  DH - 36
    DD 10/4/02
    DS due 9/28/16

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    @unwritten12 congrats:) they are so adorable! 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Congrats, @UnwritteN12!  Oliver and Josephine are adorable!  Such chubby cheeks! <3
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @UnwritteN12 YAYYY!! They are so beautiful.  I'm in love.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 their chubbiness is TOO MUCH <3 You really did an amazing job growing them, they're the cutest! Enjoy those little ones, I'm so happy they're doing well. I hope you get to have them with you 24/7 in no time.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 aaaah I love them!! I want to kiss their sweet little chubby cheeks
  • Options
    Welcome Oliver and Josephine @UnwritteN12! Absolutely perfect, as we knew they'd be!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 Congratulations!!! They're so beautiful :):):) And they're so chubby and adorable, oh my heart!!! 
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 Congratulations, Momma!  (And Daddy and Big Brother and Big Sister!)  Oliver and Josephine are ADORABLE!!!  Neither of them has that "newborn" look at all...so big and strong already!  :heart:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 congratulations on your twins!!! They are beautiful! I hope their nicu stay is short and you are getting some rest!
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 Congrats!!! Oliver and Josephine are precious!! 

@frogdog06 Thinking of you, hope all is going well! 
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 omg though, just realized, almost 16 pounds of baby!!!!!
    I was just going to say the same thing! 

@yellowrose314 haha!! So funny. Especially that you kept it from your husband. Had me laughing out loud! 
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 omg though, just realized, almost 16 pounds of baby!!!!!
    I was just going to say the same thing! 

@yellowrose314 haha!! So funny. Especially that you kept it from your husband. Had me laughing out loud! 
    @mhilpisch10 I feel kind of bad now for lying, not really sure why since it wasn't like I copped a feel or anything haha. I'll probably tell him later. He really doesn't care if I notice attractive men, and vice versa for women for him. 
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 congrats on the newest additions to your family, they are beautiful!

@frogdog06 good luck!! 

• Options
    Welcome Josephine and Oliver!! Congrats @unwritten12!
  • Options
    Oh, @UnwritteN12--those babies are just gorgeous! Hope their stay in the NICU is brief and that you all have a swift and smooth recovery!
  • Options
    Well, I was typing my random for the day when I came to a realization.

Back story: Had an appointment this morning and am suddenly measuring big.  OB ordered a growth ultrasound.  No big deal, the same happened when I was pregnant with DD and ended up just being excess fluid.  The thing I thought was weird was that with DD, I measured big for 3 or 4 appointments before an ultrasound was ordered.  Now, I measure big one time and am suddenly getting a growth ultrasound.  (Odd because as we all know - the measurement could have been off simply due to baby positioning or something!)

I was starting to type out that I'm no further along this time than I was with DD...I had my growth ultrasound with her at 38w2d (I only remember this because it was a Mon and she was born the following Thur at 38w6d).  Then, I realized...wait...I'll be 38 weeks next week!  Wait, when did that happen?  Yep, 37 weeks tomorrow so as the calendar goes, 38 weeks next week.  But somehow my brain and...my other brain?...aren't aligning on this!  Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 they are such big beautiful healthy squishes! Love them and congrats! I can't believe you've been carrying around nearly 16lbs of baby... I feel ridiculous for complaining about how uncomfortably huge I am! You're a rockstar!

• Options
    Congrats @unwritten12! They're gorgeous!
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @UnwritteN12!! They are just perfect and adorable and snugglicious!! 
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 Congratulations! They are amazing ans so cute and adorable!! Hope you are all doing well :)
    35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• Options
    ashtasht member
    Just had my 36 week check up. Said in the waiting room for an hour and a half before going back. Found out I don't have to do the steep test and girl part checks are up to me.... Total score on not doing that! I did ask the doc if she could just pretend I was 39 weeks now and be done, her response, how should I work that paperwork? 

She later gave me a heart attack because she had a hard time finding the heart beat, finally found it and little one kept trying to move away. Then when measuring my belly stated " I'm glad I am taking this one out via csection"
  • Options
    BibliobebeBibliobebe member
    edited August 2016
    @UnwritteN12 GORGEOUS BABIES! Good job mama! Eeeeeee, twins are precious!

@MrsVoorhees Crazy that we have a nearly identical situation and that it seems like other ladies also have door kicky husbands. :lol: I had no idea how we were going to get it fixed either. After calling around and going to Lowe's we were quoted everything from $100 to $350 depending on whether or not the entire door had to be replaced or just the door frame repaired.

Thankfully our door is ok and just the frame is broken so it'll be $100. Call around to a bunch of different places and if you can get someone to come out to get a free estimate I would definitely do that.

@SLou24 Our last rental had a dishwasher that wasn't installed properly either, and it would fall forward if you opened to door to put dishes in. Thankfully, it was in far enough that it never actually fell all the way out to where it could hurt someone, but the first time it happened it scared the begeebs out of me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Feeling very discouraged. I love being active, but lately it's been impossible. I can't even walk at a comfortable pace without feeling like I'm top heavy and about to fall over. I'm too nervous to bike because I'm worried I'll lose my balance and fall off. Not sure what i can do to stay active for the next 7 weeks.  :s
  • Options
    Congratulations @UnwritteN12 that is so much baby to come out of one human being at one time. You're a hero.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Thscary I'm starting to feel the same way! I am still working out, but it's getting harder and harder. And I know a couple ladies have mentioned feeling so wonderful while swimming, but I was swimming last weekend out at my friends lake and it gave me that most uncomfortable pain/pulling sensation in my lower abdomen. Wahhhhh. People keep asking me how I feel and I swear the answer was always "great!" up until about 3 days ago. Now I just feel super pregnant. 
  • Options
    @Thscary do you have access to a pool? It's very low impact and is really healthy exercise.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    You guys, we just got a free glider from Reese's best friend's parents. It's been through three kids so needs a cleaning. Any thoughts on cleaning what I'm guessing is microfiber? Google says spray with rubbing alcohol and rub with a white cloth. 
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker