September 2016 Moms
Options

Need to vent

124»

Re: Need to vent

• Options
    Just to update: 

i had the baby and H made it to the delivery, barely. I was already cut open when he walked in. But he got to do with DS2 everything he did with DS1. Then he left once I got settled in my PP room saying that he'd be back when DS1 got there and asked my sister to text him. 

That pissed me off because he was still focused on DS1 while neglecting his newborn. Then he texted and emailed me some garbage so when DS1 came I was afraid to let him know. On top of that DS1 was off the hook in my room and had to leave after just a short visit. 

He came back the next day and asked to be served so my sister served him just before he left. While there he was cordial and I was updating him on DS2's progress and plan. He said he'd come back later that day. I texted him when I thought he could enjoy a visit where the baby wasn't latched on me. I didn't get a response until I asked if he were upset because of the court papers and is now not visiting DS2 to get back at me. He said I was right, then argued with me. I offered to extend the same agreement we had before with supervised visits if he went to counseling, have be his address and stayed sober but only if we put it in writing, got it notarized and submitted to the court. He declined, of course.

What's irritating is that he continues to demand to take DS1, despite the court order prohibiting visits. Just before I started typing this post he sent a text saying that he would be taking DS1 for half days this week and visiting with DS2. I warned that if he tried to violate the custody order I would call the police. Now he's daring me to call them. Me thinks someone is drunk again. 

Boys are doing fabulously and DS1 is interested in DS2. We are home from the hospital and the nanny is a big help. I'm really enjoying these awesome boys.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    @SuperFudge00 I'm glad he was finally served with the papers. You have the date soon, right? 

Im so sorry you're having to wade through all this garbage right now. It certainly doesn't seem fair. 

My biggest hope for you at this time is that you can clear your mind now and then enjoy those precious baby snuggles and the time where your older son gets to know his baby brother and love on him too. You deserve all the good memories about this special place in time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have much to add except to say good luck and I hope things get better for you soon. I'm happy to hear you've got some help at home with the nanny. I couldn't imagine going through all of this completely alone. My love and thoughts go out to you!
  • Options
    I'm here to update for those that didn't make it over to Facebook.

We had court today and H didn't bother to show up. He texted me with some nonsense about ride issues. So I appeared alone and I was granted full custody and I consented to supervised visits for H.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I know how heart breaking it is. but I'm glad you got full custody. Now hoping he shows up for the supervised visits . 
  • Options
    I can't imagine how hard this has been for you but im glad you are getting everything worked out. I hope he shows up for the supervised visits and eventually gets his act together 
    BabyFruit Ticker