Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Anxious - intro

Hello,
We found out a couple weeks ago that we are expecting again but I have just really started to realize how terrified I am.  

I have a beautiful 2 year old girl who took 18 months to conceive but had no losses in the process.  My husband and I have been trying again for #2 for about the last year during which we had two losses. The first one, I knew something was not right from the beginning.  The second one felt right but I ended up finding out at 6.5 weeks that I would eventually miscarry and I did at 8 weeks.  

So, here I  am again.  6 weeks and 5 days.  I am under the care of an RE and things look good but am having a tough time being happy because anxiety has taken over.  We have only told a couple close friends and my mom.  I feel pretty terrible most of the time and when I'm not feeling well feel guilty that I am not more active with my toddler.  When I feel better, I'm consumed with the thought that this too will end on a loss.  I am hoping to find comfort in knowing that I am not alone!!  FX that all will have sticky babies !!  

Re: Anxious - intro

• Options
    Hi - so sorry for your losses - I had two myself before this pregnancy (I'm 14w now) we will all be rooting for you! 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    Congrats and welcome. Your feelings are very normal. I wavered between excited and terrified in the beginning.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome! You are in good company here and we all understand what you're going through. I'm 5w5d myself after 4 losses and have plenty of anxiety even though things look great :-) 
    “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.”  ~Maya Angelou

~~~~ TW ~~~~~~

Me: 40    DH: 39
    Married 12.19.13
    BFP #1 1/14, MC 2/14 (6wks)
    BFP #2 1/15, MMC/D&C 3/15 (12wks)
    BFP #3 6/15, MC 8/15 (9wks)
    BFP #4 4/16, MC 4/16 (5wks)
    BFP #5 7/16, MMC 8/16 (10 wks)
    BFP #6 3/4 , EDD 11/9/17