St. Louis Babies
Options

Southwest Pediatrics

Does anyone go to Southwest Pediatrics?  We live close by and I need recommendations of who to see as our son's primary dr. there.  Our son is going to be born in September and I have read great things about their practice.  Who do you recommend seeing?  Thanks in advance for the advice. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Southwest Pediatrics

• Options

My son is 9 weeks and we go to Southwest Pediatrics. Our main Dr. is Martin Schmidt but we have also seen Whiteside once and Spewak visited us in the hospital. They are all super nice and great to work with! When I called the office for the first time LO was only 4 days old and I already had some questions, the nurse that answered the phone gave me all the answers I needed so I didn't have to wait for a Dr. to call back - it was great.

I highly recommend them. 

• Options
    Speaking from personal experience (I saw all of the docs there as a kid myself!), they are awesome.  Very established practice (obviously, since I am almost 27!) and everyone was always fantastic.  Lots of families in the SoCo/SoCity area use them.  If we live in the area when we eventually have little ones, I would definitely consider using them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rmm17rmm17 member
    My baby is 4 mo. old and sees Dr. Whiteside and she is great.  The office staff is also very friendly.  I had to call with several questions the few days after i brought baby home and they were very patient and helpful (even though they probably heard the same questions 100 times).
  • Options
    My daughters see Dr. Jerome O'Neil at Southwest, and the NP there is great too (though her name escapes me).  We've always been able to get in quickly with sudden illness and have gone in on a few Saturdays too!  Good luck!
    Love being a Mama! Natalie 3/9/2005 Nora 5/11/07 Emerson stillborn 7/15/10 BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"