February 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (6/27)

Re: Weekly Randoms (6/27)

• Options
    Dont feel bad! 
    I have to wait until Wednesday for my US, so we can be nervous nellies together @marriedhamstermom
  • Options
    @marriedhamstermom I have a hard time with the receptionists at my doctors office being rude at times too, so I don't actually think you should feel bad.  There was no way for you to know she had any sort of emergency and you did ask, so you gave them every opportunity to let you know beforehand.

Fingers crossed that you have a good appointment Wednesday!
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got the call from my Dr with the ultrasound report. Measured at 6weeks 3 days (so not sure why tech said 4 weeks), due date the ultrasound gave is Feb 17th. So relieved. But new terror, I feel so similar to how I felt with my HG pregnancy. Cant keep anything down and know I am getting very dehydrated. Dr faxed a prescription to my pharmacy for diclectin (Canadian diclegis) but I'm feeling quite certain I need iv rehydration at this point to have any hope at keeping pills down. Trying to make the decision on what to do.
  • Options
    @Babymakes5! I am so sorry you feel so bad! Have you tried taking very small sips of water or Gatorade to try and get something in your system? Maybe once you get something that stays down you will be able to take the medication.

I have no experience with HG so I may be of no help, but I know that when I start to feel bad, it goes south very quickly and I have to start eating or drinking in small doses to get back to manageable. 
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsDramaK and @marriedhamstermom - I'm with you guys.  I don't have my appointment till Tuesday.  I'm so nervous waiting!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    +1 in the Wednesday ultrasound club!

@Babymakes5! Sorry you've hit the extreme nausea! After my 24ish hours of everything coming back up, it took about 3 full days to really feel like I was no longer dehydrated... you can lose a lot very quickly! Take care of yourself.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @mrsdramak @marriedhamstermom @Tennis11785 @winchestergirl I'm going to sit here on Wednesday completely green with envy.  My appointment is next Thursday, and I found out soooooo early (at like 3+2) that I've been waiting for a whole month already! 
    My appointment is next week as well and the wait has been torturous! 

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    @Babymakes5!  I don't know how people function. I've puked 7 times in the last 24 hours and totally lost my mind at DS this morning for being a toddler when I felt like death. And then I cried about it. He's going to need so much therapy. 

• Options
    I just gave myself a heart attack. 

Went to the bathroom, dried blood in my underwear. Wipe - nothing. Wipe some more - spot of something. Frantic poking and examining of TP. Yeah, that's an angry hemorrhoid. Yay. 
  • Options
    @HeatSparks my boobs kill me if I don't have a bra on. I made the mistake of going to bed without one about a week ago and woke up in pain every time I rolled over... but I haven't been doing my make up either so I totally get it
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    emilypanthelemilypanthel member
    edited June 2016
    I agree with no bra. But I also feel like I look homeless because I refuse to wear anything that isn't stretchy or two sizes to big today

edited because spelling
  • Options
    @momousekee, I don't actually know what a hemorrhoid is... but I'm too scared to Google it for fear of image results. 
  • Options
    Currently bra-less and jealous of the next week ultrasounds.
  • Options
    @momousekee, I don't actually know what a hemorrhoid is... but I'm too scared to Google it for fear of image results. 
    Swollen/irritated blood vessel on my butthole. Pretty much, my butt hates unisom. Me? I like not puking, so it can suck it.
  • Options
    I only wear a regular bra if I can't get away with a sports bra... like my sisters wedding saturday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @momousekee oh joy, I cannot wait for that pleasantry to start... :neutral:
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @angeltennis3 you are a genius.

(edit: tag fail)
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl If it helps at all, my butthole is a Speyshul Snowflayke. The muscles take every possible excuse not to contract properly and have since long before I was knocked up. 
  • Options
    Went to get DD from her nap... Diaper on the floor and she's yelling "I pee! I pee!". Thank gosh no number two. 
  • Options
    @angeltennis3 that's really cute! My DS who is 22 months old passes the broom (not very well) after each meal. He knows he's a messy eater. After watching me clean up after him for so long, he's taken it upon himself to clean up his own mess. lol.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    @concreteangell I love it! It is a combination of amusement and "oh shit" moments when I realize how much my toddler pays attention to what I do! Makes me wonder what bad habits she is going to pick up on!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You guys. My heart is exploding. (Pardon my daughter's lack of pants)
    Stahhhhhhhppp.  Too much cute. 
  • Options
    You guys. My heart is exploding. (Pardon my daughter's lack of pants)
    How adorable!
  • Options
    Yes ^^ happy Canada day to my fellow Canadians!!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    @emilypanthel I think I am going to add some ketchup chips to my day. Happy Canada day to the rest of the Canadians!

• Options
    what are ketchup chips??? 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    TB won't let me add my son to my profile because he's over 5
  • Options
    TB won't let me add my son to my profile because he's over 5
    And it deleted my angry face and caps apology for the gap?! TB doesn't like dissension! 
  • Options
    kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited July 2016
    @FishyMom Goodluck getting a real answer, I asked once and was responded with "they are Satan's dandruff" 

@TessAndRob I'm new to tb and was disappointed my two older kids couldn't be added due to being too old. It's too bad cause I have a feeling I'll want some mom's to hear from once they get into their teen years.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I live in the States but I was born in Canada, so happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians! I miss ketchup chips so much!  <3
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017