February 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (6/27)

Re: Weekly Randoms (6/27)

• Options
    @angeltennis3 @BumpasaurusRex I used to live four hours away so we would come all the time. One year we went 7 times. They upgraded us to a free suite but it's not the same with a two year old splashing everywhere. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ohstars So so good. I feel like everything was on point in that show...the characters, storylines, acting etc. 
  • Options
    I agreed to watch my 3 nieces today. 
    My lazy, pregnant ass and my DD who is 3, plus 4, 6 and 7 yo. 
  • Options
    I am sure the randoms will pick up. 

I've never been to Vegas either. 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    @FishyMom things might get more regular and busier as time goes by. Hopefully people feeling less sick and having more energy.
  • Options
    I'm impressed! I can barely watch my tv right now. 
    Seriously. And it's so hot 
  • Options
    Yikes! That's a lot of youngsters at 1 time... my nieces and nephews are all currently perfecting their tattle tale techniques. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just decided that I'd really like to pig out. And I mean really pig out. For the last several weeks I've been Hungry every hour or two, but can't eat hardly anything before I feel full. I'm basically just nibbling on small amounts of food all day, and I'd really like to just eat a normal sized meal, and stay full for a little longer.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ohstars See also: The Westwing 

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    @ohstars That first speech in the premiere episode is everything. Sometimes I watch when I'm feeling down about elections/political whatever.
  • Options
    @gingersnap i can imagine it, I volunteer at my children's school a lot and have heard some crazy religious conversations. And at the time the kids were only 2nd graders!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got told by a 7 year old that if I don't believe in Jesus, I'm probably going to hell. 
    Fortunately (kinda?) my sister was horrified and said that her church absolutely doesn't teach that, and she probably picked it up from paternal Gma or GGma. 
  • Options
    Another thing, from lurking the about to pop boards, is that I don't like the hyper organized boards. 
    I mean, I like the weekly threads we have going, but I don't mind people posting new threads and not having to post things in particular ones. 
  • Options
    Another thing, from lurking the about to pop boards, is that I don't like the hyper organized boards. 
    I mean, I like the weekly threads we have going, but I don't mind people posting new threads and not having to post things in particular ones. 
    I think a balance is definitely good. This board seems pretty active compared to most, and there's been lots of good individual discussion posts and of course people posting about unusual nerve-wracking situations. Maybe its because I start the symptoms post, though, but sometimes when generic symptom talk ends up in in its own thread I get a little grouchy. I wouldn't chew anybody out over it or anything, but a few I've tried to point in the right direction. 

I do do think some boards end up organized to the point of boring, and wouldn't want that at all. 
  • Options
    Yeah, when people post about things that have a designated thread it's annoying, for sure. 
    I was lurking one board and if it wasn't something that had a designated thread, it could only go in the randoms. I was like whhhaaaatttttt..... it was weird for me. 

• Options
    @gingersnap @Xstatic3333 I'm glad you guys are ok with the extra posts; I tend to think as long as their is no existing post, and it something everyone can benefit from and/or contribute to, it is ok. But the other day I realized that I'd started like 5 posts on the front page,  and was like, aww crap I need to stop. I am not a special snowflake! 

*runs and hides*

In other news, I'm having Krispy Kreme for breakfast. Classy.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    This board is very quiet compared to my last bmb. Although that was before the exodus, so maybe that's why too! 
  • Options
    This board is very quiet compared to my last bmb. Although that was before the exodus, so maybe that's why too! 
    I wasn't around pre-exodus, but as an early February person I lurked January quite a bit, particularly while this board was very quiet, and we definitely seem to be a lot more active.  I know some groups go right to FB but I'm so glad we decided against that.  Stranger danger!
  • Options
    Well this morning sucked. Normally DH does daycare drop off. I only get DD out of bed on days she is staying at home. DH is out of town for work so I had to get her up and drop her off. As soon as we got out of the car at daycare she started crying and was screaming when I left. It breaks my heart. 

I know she is fine and happy because our daycare has cameras so i can check on her at any point during the day. But my heart is still in pieces. 

I think she thought it was a mommy day. Cue ugly cries all the way to work. 
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited June 2016
    @angeltennis3 awww, it's so sweet they love us so much, but it crushes me too when my kids (mostly 7 year old daughter) says certain things. She goes on these random rants saying how much she loves me and never wants to be away from me, or that if I'm sick she'll always take care of me. And for me I hardly have to leave them, so she stayed all night at my mils one time and she cried the whole hour drive there. And of course so did I. Lol

Edit: husband and son were in car too so it was a very weird ride. They kept looking at us like we were nuts and H said "you think you'll pull through?"  Haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Why do our little turkeys do that to their moms?  Don't they know how hard it is on us???  Ellie does that too on the weekly occasion I take her to school.  When I asked DH if it happens to him he always says no. 

Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13

• Options
    Today I ugly cried because my daughter got so upset that our cat was getting fixed. She cried that the cat can't sleep with her anymore and that she's going to die from not eating tonight because she has to prep for surgery. It was all so emotional and I was all the emotions trying to deal with it.

But I am happy my cat won't be in heat anymore and make the worlds most horrible sounds. 
  • Options
    I'm waiting to have my car looked at for some steering column work and I'm trying really hard not to get sick in the waiting room. Bleh. 
  • Options
    @marriedhamstermom that last line is PURE GOLD. I keep laugh-snorting. Luckily I'm working at home today.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    My sis had asked if I could watch her kids for a few days next month, and I had originally agreed. 
    After yesterday I'm like NEWP. 
    I felt bad but I was honest with her. 
  • Options
    My sis had asked if I could watch her kids for a few days next month, and I had originally agreed. 
    Lol sounds like you were traumatized. My husband absolutely refuses to allow more than 1 niece/nephew over at one time. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sure she understands.  First tri is rough and I'm having trouble mustering up the energy to chase after DS, let alone other peoples' kids.

On another note, last night I was watching Nine Months with Julianna Moore and Hugh Grant.  I LOVE that movie!

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    I'm having a super FWP..  i'm having a really severe migraine, but my cleaning lady comes today so i couldn't stay home.
    That sucks and I hope you feel better-but I also LOLed at the phrasing. 
  • Options
    That GIF nailed it. 
    My DD is SO NAUGHTY when they are around. She's the youngest and they all cater to her and think she hilarious, so she's a total little shit around them. 
  • Options

I feel like I am done working today.... So mayyybe I will leave at 3.

• Options
    I am so done with this nausea stuff.. I woke up fine today and bam, right when I'm supposed to start dinner I feel like death. At least I got a few hours of relief. 
  • Options
     Ok so I've seen it referenced quite a bit and I've never really thought to ask, but what is/was the big "exodus" on TB?  I was on my BMB with DD almost 6 years ago but didn't come on much after she was born so it sounds like something big happened between then and now?
    BabyFruit Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was on the August 14 bmb and it was super busy at the time. It was actually difficult to keep up with the threads. One thing that caught my eye coming back to TB was that people don't post much on the HDBD threads and that goes for most all the bmbs that I've lurked. 
    I left not long before the exodus but perhaps people slowed down on posting pics after the July 14 catfish. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14