July 2016 Moms

UO Thursday

Re: UO Thursday

• rnyland1 said:
    But did you buy the t-shirt?
  • Loading the player...
  • setoshsetosh member
    On the topic of gifts: I wish my MIL and FIL felt the same as yalls rules. They gave my 2 year old niece a tablet that was meant for 6 yrs and older. I was so upset. The poor child is addicted to YouTube videos of those people opening eggs. 
  • @setosh my little sisters grandparents sent her a tablet for Christmas when she was 18 months old. My dad grabbed that thing immediately and put it in a cabinet, gave her the wrapping paper to play with, she never knew the difference. 
  • setoshsetosh member
    @stellaluna14 ha! Well her mother isn't necessarily the best so she resorts to using the tablet as the acting babysitter. She turns 3 next month. I can't wait to see what she gets next. Maybe a cell phone?!
  • I think special name spellings are STOOPID.
    AGREED!
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think special name spellings are STOOPID.
    Agreed. Your child will not feel special or be seen as special if you do this! they will constantly have to correct people to how to say it, they will most likely get teased and when they grow up and have to apply for grown up jobs they will have a difficult time being taken seriously 
  • sxwattssxwatts member
    Tired of people who freak out if their precious baby Jesus is not fed all organic or "natural" baby foods.  Pretty sure most of us ate packaged baby food and jell-o at some point in our lives and we turned out ok. 
  • @kellz14 I have never seen a guy look good in a speedo. I don't care how hot you may look a speedo will always bring you down in my book! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• I'm cool with speedos, because I can't be in a bikini and tell a man they can't wear the bathing suit they want to. You ladies are going to have a long month of June.

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy 

• @YeezusButters hot damn. I love a man in a speedo. You get a sneak peek! 
  • TiffRox81 said:
    @YeezusButters Give me Ryan Lochte all day long. I am super excited for summer olympics and being off work!
    Me too! Crazy excited to see all of the events but especially swimming. ;)
  • agradiagradi member
    Mmmmmm Ryan Lochte...