December 2016 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 5.23

13»

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 5.23

• Options
    I've essentially been eating donuts and vegetables all day, and I need protein. Sending DH out to get me some gator bites with chili sauce mmmmmmmmm
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    DH wanted pizza. I wanted Chinese. The dog didn't care either way. Baby said one of these things will make you puke, so chose wisely. We went with Chinese. I think that was the right decision. Chicken and broccoli with white rice. 

I did tell DH I felt like making chicken Alfredo with my homemade Alfredo sauce. He perked at that. I only make that on special occasions. Not today of course, but in the next week there will be chicken Alfredo in this house. 
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was craving Shepard;s Pie today, as it was mentioned we may meet my FIL there after he was done showing some people houses in town. And... we went someplace that had Shepard's Pie... it was so good.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Having a strong craving for lobster rolls!! We are about to go out and get some. I am so excited to have enough energy (and less nausea and generally feeling terrible) to go out to eat - first time in weeks. I realllllly hope the mayo they use is pregnancy approved (no raw eggs). It should be unless they make it in-house, right?
  • Options
    I have been craving mexican rice, mongolian grill, frozen yogurt.. cheese chilito