July 2016 Moms
Options

U/O Thursday

Re: U/O Thursday

• Options
    quartz02 said:
    My U/O: I'm a weirdo and requested to see my placenta when I delivered DD in 2012. I'm doing it again this time.
    Please explain why. I NEED to know. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    quartz02 said:
    My U/O: I'm a weirdo and requested to see my placenta when I delivered DD in 2012. I'm doing it again this time.
    I think the ones that look like hearts are fucking cool.
  • Options
    The woman running my birthing class mentioned if you lay the placenta a certain way it can look like a tree. I'll have to tell my whimp of a husband to turn his head because I want to see that.

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy 

• Options
    @PleaseSendPicklesNow I am so happy the Boston trip was successful and I'm so excited to love all your pics! Start a new thread I don't care. I look forward to your updates!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    @PleaseSendPicklesNowHaha! No permission needed. I'm glad to hear your good news! I always have compassion for people going through difficult times IRL and on social media but vague AW posts are obvious and annoying. Looking forward to seeing pics of your little one! 
  • Options
    @ladyfleck just my own curiosity. I wanted to see the organ that nourished my baby. I don't have a medical background but that stuff fascinates me. My mom is an RN and present for the birth and she was checking it out, too. DH just ignored what was going on.
  • Options
    allthingscozyallthingscozy member
    edited May 2016
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Options
    @DataJane Same thing happened here! I posted a pic of shoes with a caption 2016 a while back but everyone started congratulating me when I posted a bump pic a couple weeks ago. 
  • Options
    I'm counting down days to EDD for sure, but also to a waistband and BELT. I know so many people love maternity clothes, but I literally bought jeans in each stage of postpartum size (mostly used) the first time I had a baby just so I could get out of freaking maternity clothes sooner. Best decision ever.
  • Options
    I'm going to eat my placenta. 
    My DH made comments about how it would be nice if there was a cook book.

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy 

• Options
    @MamaBish she is beautiful!! 
  • Options
    @MamaBish oh my goodness, why can't we hit that love button more?!
  • Options
    @MamaBish Love seeing her photos!! She looks like she's smiling!! :)
  • Options
    Y0urm0mY0urm0m member
    @MamaBish so precious congrats!
  • Options
    erin7264erin7264 member
    edited May 2016
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    Please feel free to hit that report button. You've alresdy been banned once,  Lindsay. 
  • Options
    @quartz02 Alright seems reasonable enough. I was hoping for something juicier but I'm pretty sure the eaters-of-placenta might say the same thing ;-)
  • Options
    @PleaseSendPicklesNow Reading your update made my heart do a little dance. So happy for you and your family. 

• Options
    edited May 2016
    @MamaBish omg I just sqeee'ed out loud at her hat and little sassy smile. AH!
  • Options
    benten24 said:
    But can we agree that blurry, poorly lit photos of open wounds and/or poopy diapers are gross? 
    I'm all for seeing the gory open wounds. The messier, the better!
    I don't mind big, nasty wounds either. But then again, I'm a wound care nurse soo... I acknowledge that might be weird haha
  • Options
    @LadyFleck I think I'm too tired to be nice. I can't respond. 

• Options
    LadyFleck said:
    Someone please keep me from responding to the speshul snowflake thread that just popped up. I won't be nice. Must. Resist. Snark. 
    I. CAN'T. EVEN.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"