July 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

13»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am guilty of coming in and out too.  I was a regular back on TTGP and tried to keep up here too, but I never seem to find spare time to post and then I feel out of the loop and keep thinking everyone will think I am a newb, so then when I do have time I don't post either. That was a very long run on sentence, I think.
  • Options
    There are several people who can't come on as frequently it is better though to post and slowly have people recognize you than to not post :) 
  • Options
    LilLambie said:

The wtf is me. I forgot my second lunch box (I'm pregnant, don't judge me) so I don't have any of my work snacks. It had my second breakfast and all my fruit and muesli bars. All I have is my actual lunch. I've only been at work for 47 minutes and I am in desperate need of second breakfast.

Dude, I hear ya. And having GD, makes it worse...because you really have to stagger everything so your numbers don't get too high when you test. I am one of those people that grazes all day, so normally my breakfast is a normal breakfast....just eat here and there over a few hours. Cant do that with GD. I have to eat everything in the first 15min after the first bite, so that way I have 1 hour and 45min to burn off some of it before testing. I am hungry all.the.time.

The wtf is me. I forgot my second lunch box (I'm pregnant, don't judge me) so I don't have any of my work snacks. It had my second breakfast and all my fruit and muesli bars. All I have is my actual lunch. I've only been at work for 47 minutes and I am in desperate need of second breakfast.

Dude, I hear ya. And having GD, makes it worse...because you really have to stagger everything so your numbers don't get too high when you test. I am one of those people that grazes all day, so normally my breakfast is a normal breakfast....just eat here and there over a few hours. Cant do that with GD. I have to eat everything in the first 15min after the first bite, so that way I have 1 hour and 45min to burn off some of it before testing. I am hungry all.the.time.
    I had GD last time and had similar problems.  This time I passed the glucose test, but if I don't eat every ~3 hours, my blood sugar drops, so I feel like I am constantly eating