July 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    @elenabrent any other industry and they would've given you a discount for poor service. But noooooooo, not the medical industry. I never understood why they are the exception to that!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    elldelelldel member
    @givemepenguinss @thepen15ismighty I'm not going back until the actual new year. I'll be taking Fall off because there's just no way I can do it. So, January it is..
    January here too! I knew the summer and fall just wouldn't be feasible for me, so spring semester, here I come. 
  • Options
    @Backbypopulardemand  I know I'm guilty of not posting until recently, but I think thats mostly because I've just been lurking and soaking up knowledge from here (Yay for being a clueless ftm lol). Not on facebook enough to care about a page on there personally, but I am glad it is there as another resource for people. :smile: 
  • Options
    @HMcDade1 @YeezusButtersSounds like there's some juicy details behind the mystery!
  • Options
    @HMcDade1 @YeezusButtersSounds like there's some juicy details behind the mystery!
    I pm'd you.

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy 

• Options
    TM14TM14 member
    I guilty of only posting here and there but some weird stuff did go down when a few of the regulars were gone. More Posts by do names I've never seen and I'm on here a lot!

• Options
    @PhoebeJune1984 Just got this call as well. Nothing is safe! Vegetables, fruit, the outdoors (zika). Where is my pregnancy bubble?
  • Options
    TM14 said:
    I guilty of only posting here and there but some weird stuff did go down when a few of the regulars were gone. More Posts by do names I've never seen and I'm on here a lot!

Oh we're here....and watching....always watching.
    Yep. What she said!

I just got on here today after last weeks showdown ( internet issues at work and home, I know lovely) and I don't recognize a few names now.  I know I'm not a regular regular but I've been here a few months here and there and I didn't know anything about a FB page.  Oh wells.

My WTF is to the hip pain every night this week! I'm over it!  It takes me forever to get comfortable enough to sleep.  Then this morning DS wants to be extra needy and I'm exhausted. Lost half of my breakfast to the floor of the car because of the jerk that was in front of me on the interstate was too busy texting and driving to pay attention to where he was going and slammed on his brakes so I had to slam on mine.  Oh and I forgot that there were going to be news crews at work this morning for an event my doctor is doing for search and rescue dogs.

July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@randishane011804 haha basically. I can't survive until morning tea at 10am from first breakfast at 5.30am. I get hangry and get bitchy. For the sake of my co-workers I need second breakfast. 

I've just gone to the school canteen and bought a bacon and egg toastie. Way better then the cereal I had packed.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    WevilleWeville member
    @LilLambie Second breakfast is totally my favourite meal of the day. I'd probably cry without it 
  • Options
    @elenabrent @jen11797 I really hope the new episodes come out while im
    on leave! If I have to settle for binge watching old seasons I guess that will do