Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Pulling pains

ohgiiinaohgiiina member
edited April 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Just wanted to see if any ladies had any insight or experience with sharp, pulling pains? I initially thought it was just auto flow gearing up to come but, alas no sign of aunt flow and more frequently i've been experiencing these pulling pains on my lower right side. Occasionally on left but it's not anywhere near the same as i've been feeling on the right side. If anything it's just kind of a ripple of the feeling. About a week ago, I stretched and felt a really big pull on the right side that went into my thigh area. I plan on testing in the next couple of day if aunt flow still does not show. I did have unprotected sex with my ex-fiancee (Yeah. didn't turn out so well) when I was ovulating. So, just wanting to pick some brains and see if anyone had experienced this and if it turned out to be something else?
As far as any additional information, I have not had my usual signs of my period coming. I generally always have one or two cystic zits pop up and cramps...but these pulling pains are just...different. With all the craziness, i'm also wondering if maybe it's just delaying my period?

Thank you!

AS A NOTE:
since we have the grumpies that like to reply, my question is NOT if i'm pregnant. It is, if any of your experienced these types of pulling pains and it indeed, turned out to be something other than being pg. If you are here to merely be sarcastic or rude please skip this because I don't have the time or patience for internet trolls or rude women in general. Thanks!

Re: Pulling pains

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was asking if anyone else experienced these and if it turned out to be something other than being pregnant. So, I am not interested in getting a yes or no from you women haha sorry if that's what it seemed like. I can take a test for that.
  • Options
    Except not really. I asked a question. 
  • Options
    There we go. I was unaware such a thing existed. Thank you for the assistance. 

• Options
    I honestly didn't read the whole thing because there isn't anything I (or anyone else on the board) can tell you.  We are not medical professionals. Everyone person's body is different.  One person's aches/pains might be caused by a different reason than yours.  If you have odd pains that you feel are concerning, make an appointment with your doctor.  Your doctor knows you medical history and you can discuss with him/her any further pains or issues that you might be experiencing.  

We not grumpy here, we're just straight forward.  These boards can be a wealthy of knowledge and we like to keep them clean and full of purposeful questions that might help others.  Asking about particular pains related to your body doesn't help to provide information to others who are on their TTC journey.    If we let everyone post their every ache/pain, these boards would be overloaded with useless posts and the good ones would be lost.  
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"