May 2016 Moms
Options

Baby has dropped!

13»

Re: Baby has dropped!

• Options
    AliciaD39, agreed. I guess I felt a little defensive wen it all broke out wen I decided to leave my own opinion. No bother, I've learned a valuable lesson. 
  • Options
    And as it goes, did you know that this very website states that week 37 is classed as full term????
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with Lauren.  @BumpAdmin can you please shut this down?  It should have died days ago.
  • Options
    Aquinna82 said:
    I'm with Lauren.  @BumpAdmin can you please shut this down?  It should have died days ago.
    Do you love how my baby brain totally thought I tagged admin? Thank you for picking up the slack @Aquinna82 . You always have my back! :smile: 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Let's all just ignore the pot stirrer and she will eventually go away.... 
    Or until admin shuts this down 
  • Options
    I don't post absolutely every day, so I'm not sure how "legit" this comment will be recognized as, but I feel as though certain things are taken too literally. For instance, while hormones may not *actually* be an excuse for being a complete jerk, there's no denying that most of us, in here, are more emotional because of our hormones. I mean, that is definitely scientifically backed. They can (for instance) make you feel like your being helpful, and giving someone viable information that you can't believe they don't already know  (even info. They didn't particularly ask for), when really, said statements read as being uppity and condescending. Even if they weren't meant that way, they were taken that way. And it's not as though anyone is necessarily wrong there, but to say that hormones don't have anything to do with the escalation of these sorts of ridiculous arguments is completely inaccurate. 

She may be a pot stirrer, but that doesn't mean she's completely wrong. Let's not succumb to group-think just because we are so sure that our way of thinking is the best. 

I was hesitant to even post a response, but that's the problem. No one should feel that way on a message board, for soon to be moms of all things. We are supposed to be understanding going into our journey as mothers. 

~~** I Love My Boys <3**~~

• Options
    laurenmdrn16laurenmdrn16 member
    edited March 2016
    ETA: I didn't see @DutchLucyLu 's puppies. If we are going with puppies, no need to shut it down!

And now, from the Honorable Bill Belichick:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yay puppies!!!
  • Options
    @laurenmdrn16 Did you just use honorable and Bill Belichick in the same sentence?! 
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"