April 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• Options
    AK118AK118 member
    I'm down with limiting hospital visitors. I'm exhausted - a person just came out of me. Although, I reserve the right to change my mind. The point is that it should be my choice and not the visitors'.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AK118 said:
    I'm down with limiting hospital visitors. I'm exhausted - a person just came out of me. Although, I reserve the right to change my mind. The point is that it should be my choice and not the visitors'.
    The only reason I'll have hospital visitors is because I'm required to tell my supervisor when I have this kid and he is insisting on coming to see us. It's not something I can say no to and I do not, for any reason ever, want him in my house. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AK118 said:
    The only reason I'll have hospital visitors is because I'm required to tell my supervisor when I have this kid and he is insisting on coming to see us. It's not something I can say no to and I do not, for any reason ever, want him in my house. 
    Oh the joys of military life!
  • Options
    AK118 said:
    Oh the joys of military life!
    oh, @AmadorRose - the thought of either of my bosses coming to either the hospital OR my house sends shivers down my spine. 

• Options
    AK118 said:
    If I currented lived in a bigger house I'd be ok with it, but my boss would be appalled to walk in my house as the entire thing is the size of his kitchen, dining and formal living rooms.
  • Options
    Not sure if I should be proud of myself for this or not...
  • Options
    I'm on modified bedrest and "taking it easy" but today I made my husband drive me to my office to take care of a couple desperately needed things - I justify it by the fact that the stress of NOT doing it and possibly going into labor before getting a chance to go in was probably worse for me than the stress of spending twenty minutes sitting at my desk making my husband file things!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Didn't have one yesterday but I do now! DH found this Mexican market near us and oh my goodness the goodies they have! I am eating something called Pepino Loco (Crazy Cucumber). A whole cucumber topped with chopped fruit, tamarid sauce, and a yummy sweet spicy candy sauce called chamoy. Soooo good and I don't care...The fruit still considered healthy right???  :) might look gross in the picture but so yummy!