April 2016 Moms
Options

Throat punch Thursday

2»

Re: Throat punch Thursday

• Options
    Throat punch goes out to my stupid co-worker.  I am a FTM, due in April , and she constantly makes critiques about how I should parent my child. Honey, you have no right to be telling people how to parent their kids when your 11 year old still sleeps in the bed with you and also still wets it. So don't go there!

Another throat punch goes out to the hefty lady in the dept store today who gave me a nasty look because her shopping cart was blocking the entire aisle, and I moved it. She was two aisles over, mind you, and just left it there. I could hear her mouth breathing as she walked away. Inconsiderate bitch.
  • Options
    fbanke42 said:
    Gunna go and throat punch my ILs. DS caught my nephews hand, foot and mouth disease, just like I knew he would. Poor kid started the rash phase today. Don't be a terrible human being. QUARANTINE YOUR SICK CHILD. DON'T BRING SOMEONE CONTAGIOUS OVER TO PLAY WITH A KID WHO IS NOT SICK.
    Aww that sucks. Lay on ALL the guilt!
    uggghhhh I was reeeeeeeally hoping your son would somehow escape getting it. I'm so sorry. How horribly irresponsible of them. :( hope he feels better soon
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    emgee27 said:
    fbanke42 said:
    Gunna go and throat punch my ILs. DS caught my nephews hand, foot and mouth disease, just like I knew he would. Poor kid started the rash phase today. Don't be a terrible human being. QUARANTINE YOUR SICK CHILD. DON'T BRING SOMEONE CONTAGIOUS OVER TO PLAY WITH A KID WHO IS NOT SICK.
    Aww that sucks. Lay on ALL the guilt!
    uggghhhh I was reeeeeeeally hoping your son would somehow escape getting it. I'm so sorry. How horribly irresponsible of them. :( hope he feels better soon
    I was really hoping he would too, especially since that probably puts me at a higher risk of contracting it too. Luckily it's almost the weekend, so DS will get mama and daddy snuggles for the next couple of days. Now to keep him from trying to stick his hand in anyone's mouth... Which he still does as a comfort because my ILs thought it was cute and rewarded the behavior instead of extinguishing it like I had asked them.

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    WiseUsagi said:
    Throat punch to all the people looking to get "Easter bunnies" for their kids just to neglect and abandon them when their kid gets bored with it. I run a rabbit rescue and this is honestly my least favorite time of year. You wouldn't get your kid a freaking reindeer for Christmas why the hell do you think an Easter bunny is a good idea? 
    So I shouldn't consider a reindeer for my LO this Christmas?
    I'm doing it anyway. Or maybe just a goat so I don't have to mow the back yard...
    At least the goat is pulling it's weight. My rabbits are lazy freeloaders. Jerks. 
  • Options
    WiseUsagi said:
    WiseUsagi said:
    Throat punch to all the people looking to get "Easter bunnies" for their kids just to neglect and abandon them when their kid gets bored with it. I run a rabbit rescue and this is honestly my least favorite time of year. You wouldn't get your kid a freaking reindeer for Christmas why the hell do you think an Easter bunny is a good idea? 
    I'm doing it anyway. Or maybe just a goat so I don't have to mow the back yard...
    At least the goat is pulling it's weight. My rabbits are lazy freeloaders. Jerks. 
    I mean...you could recycle their poop to fertilize plants...
  • Options
    @fbanke42 Wow, I'm very sorry your kid is sick. That's awful.
  • Options
    WiseUsagi said:
    WiseUsagi said:
    I mean...you could recycle their poop to fertilize plants...
    With the amount of poop my three make I could supply a factory farm.