Pregnant after a Loss
Options

3rd Tri Mamas

Re: 3rd Tri Mamas

• Options
    I did my strep test on Friday but haven't received the results yet. And no, this baby hasn't dropped yet either. Although my daughter didn't drop either until I was in labor with her. I can't believe we are almost there!!! Keep us posted! 
  • Options
    ALC08ALC08 member
    Just had my group b test today. My sil said this weekend she thinks he has dropped but I'm not sure. I have been feeling more pressure and more movement between my hip bones pretty low. I'm still having trouble believing this is real!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Plleriti1 said:
    I try to keep the unpleasant pregnancy symptoms to myself. In everyday life I would NEVER use the term "mucus plug" with my husband! Lol! But with my daughter I never mentioned it to my DH when I lost it and was in labor 24 hours later. Oops! So this morning I had to utter the words "be prepared, I just lost my mucus plug!" Oh the waiting game! 36+5 today! 
    No fair you're cutting ha ha ha.  <3 It's okay if your little rainbow wants to come out before my rainbow ha ha..
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    ALC08ALC08 member
    Waiting for an update @Plleriti1 and @bntfroggie !! Looks like any day for you girls. I'm pretty certain baby has dropped and my hips have become completely wonky just since yesterday. Maybe in a couple weeks...
  • Options
    Wow.. Playing the waiting game excitedly right alongside you guys. All the very best!!!
  • Options
    So they want to induce me tomorrow.  I honestly am in a panic about it, I was completely blindsided.  So I take blood pressure medication normally pregnant or not.  Today I went I got checked I had no progress from last week, they did the NST which she passed.  Then told me they would let me go 10 days over my due date.  My due date is tomorrow, as I was walking out they noticed I was on medication and I guess it is best practice for someone on the medication I'm on to be delivered 2 weeks before their due date but since my blood pressure has been so good it was missed.  So then they told me they wanted to induce tonight, or tomorrow. 

My husband has some kind of cold thing that he's in the middle of so I'm going to call tomorrow and information gather and see if they can do an ultrasound to see if my placenta is still viable and if it can wait until Monday when my husband is better.  My whole family is also out of town for a scuba diving convention this weekend as well and Monday would make me feel better.

Anyway, their were a lot of tears this morning, I knew this journey would come to an end, but I wasn't expecting it to come to such an abrupt end.  Love you ladies, thank you for your moral support throughout this journey.  I will definitely let you know what I decide and keep you updated.  My rainbow is almost in my arms.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    Hang in there @bntfroggie Stand your ground on what you feel is best for you and your family. If your blood pressure has been so good that they missed the fact your on meds... I'm sure a couple more days of cooking would be ok! Fingers crossed! And happy due date tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    @bntfroggieFingers crossed for a smooth delivery! If they decide not to wait, go in with the positive thought that it only means you will see your rainbow sooner and everything should fall in to place. Hugs 
  • Options
    Hang in there @bntfroggie - Soon enough you'll cry happy tears with your rainbow in your arms!! <3
  • Options
    @bntfroggie considering your bp is fine, your family is gone and DH is sick, I definitely think it's worth asking to postpone. My sister and I were both born very late, so I worry that I'll go well past my due date and my dr will want to induce, too. @skydance is right -- try to avoid it, but if you can't, go into it with positive thoughts. You will soon meet your baby. Good luck!!!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    Good luck with everything @bntfroggie.  I know you wanted to wait till Monday but once you have her In your arms I bet you won't care.  Thoughts and prayers for a quick induction and safe delivery. 
  • Options
    Good luck!!!!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)

TTC#2 since May 2017

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    @bntfroggie So excited to hear about your Rainbow baby!! Hope you had a smooth delivery! 
  • Options
    ALC08ALC08 member
    So anxious for updates!!  :#
  • Options
    Me too! I keep checking back here ☺️
  • Options
    I keep checking back too to hear from @bntfroggie So exciting! 
  • Options
    ALC08ALC08 member
    @Plleriti1 I wasn't sure if your's was here too! No more developments??
  • Options
    Nope, big fat nothing here! I'm so anxious (and uncomfortable!) How are all you ladies doing? 
  • Options
    kimey1kimey1 member
    edited April 2016
    Just hit 36 weeks and still waiting for baby. It's starting to get more and more uncomfy now :) definitely need to put my feet up every half our or hour, and afternoon naps are a must! I'd be happy to meet her anytime now.
    How is everyone else?
  • Options
    ALC08ALC08 member
    I'm good, just waiting. I have sooo much pressure now and my back was pretty bad yesterday. Dr. Visit this a.m. Can't believe in about two weeks he will be here! Oh and I just realized my drivers license expires less than two weeks after DD so I'm trying to take care of that today. Hoping the line isn't as crazy as usual! :s
  • Options
    Oh afternoon nap... Sounds so dreamy! I've got two more (insane) weeks at work to go. It definitely hurts to stand on my feet for 9-10 hrs a day but I'm in the home stretch. Only taking 4 weeks off of work so I'm praying baby B comes early and buys me an extra week or two! ;) 
    We have a client at my business who has "psychic" abilities. She predicted today as my delivery day. Sadly, I think today is going to be a loooong uneventful day. Just trying to soak up whatever time I have with my DD! 
    I can't wait to hear more updates! Just a couple more weeks for you ladies!!!!!
  • Options
    @bntfroggieOmg congratulations!!! So cute & perfect!
  • Options
    @bntfroggieOh woww!!! Congratulations.. Take your time, I'm sure it must be overwhelming but that precious baby makes it all worth while. 
  • Options
    37+2 here, had another scan today - all well, baby's in a good delivery position and 6.2 pounds. She hasn't dropped yet so thinking I have more time. Feeling some pain in pubic bone when I stand up after sitting/lying down for a while. If I waddle for a few steps then it gets fine :smiley: 
  • Options
    ALC08ALC08 member
    Oh how sweet!! @bntfroggie so sorry you had a hard time!
  • Options
    She's so precious @bntfroggie I can't wait to hear more about her arrival! Congrats!
  • Options
    @bntfroggie wonderful news and beautiful rainbow baby. Stories like this keep my faith and hopes up in these uncertain times :) 
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats @bntfroggie that's so exciting!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations @bntfroggie !
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)

TTC#2 since May 2017

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)

• Options
    Congratulations @bntfroggie Adorable!! Rest up and take it easy! 
  • Options
    Sick. Again. Anyone else? 4th time since December. :(
  • Options
    ALC08ALC08 member
    Bless you! @Plleriti1 I have been really fortunate. Hang in there, 2 more weeks +/-!! Hope you get rid of whatever it is soon!! Are you on leave yet?
  • Options
    @ALC08 Thank you. No, my last scheduled day at work is 4/14. I'm self employed so I make my own schedule. I'm willing to work even closer to my due date but didn't want to promise clients appointments and then have to cancel them if he comes early. Standing all day is killing me. Along with no sleep because of this awful head cold. 
    How are you hanging in there? Still working?
  • Options
    ALC08ALC08 member
    Idk how you're doing it, especially being on your feet all day! I worked through the end of feb, but feel like I'm working part-time anyway with all of my projects/errands. I'm pretty good though, just feeling tired and huge! My stomach literally feels like it will pop any day. I think he is getting big at this point. Definitely feels like he is running out of room to move around. 
  • Options
    Went for my 37week appt and as soon as the doc started my ultrasound she said "Wow! She is low!" and assured me that's a good sign. I still feel she'll be 2 weeks earlier than her EDD so we'll see if she actually comes next week as I expect :)
    Hope all you mamas have a good weekend!