Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• itsmehere1212itsmehere1212 member
    edited January 2016
    bcooke314 said:
    During my last TWW, I lurked on the BMB I would have been on if I was pregnant and convinced myself I would be joining them (I was waiting for my Wondfos to arrive in the mail, so I couldn't test yet). Then, of course, I got my period. My only consolation is that if I ovulate at my normal time and get KU this cycle, I'll be on that same BMB.
    I'm currently doing the same thing! :/ 
    I'm late, but I did this last month.  I was convinced it would happen and didn't want to join and have to read all the intros at one time to catch up.  I just figured I was being proactive.  I won't do it again.

eta: WOOT WOOT for all the Gilmore girl talk!  It is my favorite show and have watched all the seasons at least 3 times since it went on netflix.
  • bcooke314 said:
    bcooke314 said:
    During my last TWW, I lurked on the BMB I would have been on if I was pregnant and convinced myself I would be joining them (I was waiting for my Wondfos to arrive in the mail, so I couldn't test yet). Then, of course, I got my period. My only consolation is that if I ovulate at my normal time and get KU this cycle, I'll be on that same BMB.
    I'm currently doing the same thing! :/ 
    Don't do it! Stay away! It set me up for so much disappointment :(
    You would think, but I still do it. I was disappointed a few times but the disappointment has faded and the curiosity remained. 

Here is a Saturday morning ttc: Sometimes I'm like, "I didn't know if I can handle being part of this bmb." each one has its own character that vines out pretty early, imo.

Of course, when I do get ku, I will be giddy and happy enough to overlook all sorts of nonsense, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I know it's not Friday any more...but, hubby took DS to his brother's, so they weren't home when I got back from work. The jellybeans in DS's Christmas stocking were too good to pass up. 
    Pregnancy Ticker