Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

13»

Re: WTO Monday

• @GreatGigInTheWomb  Unless you and I have the EXACT same body, I'm thinking you posted the wrong chart...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • **question** I've seen a bunch of ladies in the past few weeks mentioning drinking possibly affecting temps. Anyone with insight on that? Is it 1 drink, or quite a few that will impact BBT? Disclaimer - I'm not a drunk, just have a toddler with a case of the terrible twos and becoming a threenanger all at the same time.
    It is different for everyone. Also different types of liquor will effect your temp in different ways. For me vodka doesn't change my temp but rum does.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Loading the player...
  • @GreatGigInTheWomb  Unless you and I have the EXACT same body, I'm thinking you posted the wrong chart...
    Never mind! I understand whats going on now. Thanks @bcooke314 ! I just figured she had mine open from a link I posted and copied the wrong one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @GreatGigInTheWomb   I'm not convinced you O'd since there really isn't much of a temp shift. Keep HIO and hopefully you'll get a legit temp shift soon!
  • atcwag said:

MrsDho11 said:

@atcwag - sometimes temps are off.  Forest, not trees.  FX for a reasonable temp tomorrow.

Will a high temp close to anticipated O date (probably -4 or -5 from O based purely on non-temping O signs from previous cycles) mess with calculating O? I guess the best plan is to see what my temps look like the next few days and then discard that temp if it's really wonky?

Yes. That plan makes sense to me.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• @GreatGigInTheWomb - yeah, I'm suuuuuper skeptical of those CH. Keep HIO, I think you've yet to O.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• edited January 2016
    @MrsDho11 and  @bcooke314  thanks for taking a look! It made me feel much better when I woke up in the middle of the night still stressing, haha
    @mchrisgarcia ahahah our bodies are just freakishly similar.

Edit because it's too early for this.
    TTGP February Sig Challenge- Valentine's Day Fail:

Me: 25 - DH: 30
    Dating: 5/9/2010
    Married: 5/9/2015
    TTC #1: October 2015