Options

TWW Saturday

13»

Re: TWW Saturday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: Yesterday (BFN), probably tomorrow or Monday and if BFN and no AF, probably Thursday.

R/R/CS: First cycle off BCP so not in any routine yet. When I went off before I went right back to 30 day cycles, which is what I'm basing things off of but nothing to really determine O date. I did have EWCM this past Mon-Wed (CD 22-24) so could be way off! Managed to get DH to BD pretty much EOD from day 10-22! but if I did O late we may still have missed it!

GTKY: After yesterday awesome wedding colours show & tell (thanks @PeggyOlsonFTW) it seems only natural to move onto wedding dresses/dream dresses if you're not married yet.
    I can honestly say I was a very easy going bride, however the whole dress experience was THE WORST! Ended up with a coupon for $500 off a dress, which was amazing but the bridal shop was terrible to deal with. I purchased the dress a year in advance and they only managed to get it in 8 weeks before my wedding. Then they had it another 6 weeks for alterations and when I went to pick it up they hadn't even started the alterations! As I was sitting in the lobby waiting to pick my completed dress up, I watched the seamstress take it out of the bag and run to the back to start altering it! After waiting over an hour I finally got the courage to tell the shop owner how upset I was and she started yelling at me and told me to stop complaining and asked me what I wanted her to do about it. I ended up asking for all my money back for alterations, which was like pulling teeth and left the store with my dress bawling my eyes out! Got the dress home and took it out of the bag and they hadn't even completed the work. The night before my wedding my mother and I had to stay up sewing it and neither of us have any talent in that area lol. Then the day of my wedding, my photographer (who was actually super awesome) started taking pictures of my dress hung up on this really ugly elephant painting in the hotel room. I asked why she didn't hang it up in from of the window and she said she didn't have anything to hang it from. So here I am jimmy rigging a spot to hang my dress up with cell phone charge cables and bra straps for my photographer!

089.JPG 79.5K
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • Options
    *lurking*

Congrats @br0co1ii !! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    **TW - loss mentioned**

Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -4, -3, -1, O

Testing: today :blush:: because I wanted to have some wine tonight and the symptom-spotting crazies are getting to me.  Will try to hold off again until 10DPO or so. 

R/R/CS: Ugh. I can't stop symptom spotting and comparing my chart to my October chart when I got my BFP (lost at 7w0d). I'm driving myself mad, but trying to do lots of jogging and yoga and stay zen since I know there's no way I'd have any symptoms now and there's nothing I can do to speed things along or change anything at this point. 

GTKY: After yesterday awesome wedding colours show & tell (thanks @PeggyOlsonFTW ) it seems only natural to move onto wedding dresses/dream dresses if you're not married yet.

This was the first dress I tried on, and I compared every dress to it afterwards. It was imported from Italy so it took nine months to arrive (ordered ages in advance...) and when the sent me in to try it on, it didn't come close to going over my hips. Turns out they'd ordered me the wrong size, despite measuring me a couple times. They had to rush order another one to get it here in less than four months to allow for alterations. It all worked out though, and I *loved* my dress. 

run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lurking from WTO...Congrats @br0co1ii. Wishing you a H&H 9 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -2

Testing: 10 DPO BFN, probably tomorrow (12 DPO) if no big temp dip. Trying not to SS!!

R/R/CS: Temps still way above cover line and no spotting. Will test again tomorrow unless my morning temp is a lot lower. First month charting so hard to know how long LP is.

GTKY:
    My dress was perfect for me, nice and simple and best of all on sale at David's Bridal! It was a pretty a line with a chapel length train that had buttons going down the entire back and train. No lace no design on it just nice and simple. Still have it in storage and not sure what to do with it yet.
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! You gals are seriously the best. I hope no one minds if I lurk for a bit longer! I love the snark here!
  • Options
    bcooke314 said:

@LINDSEYRVA   I feel you on the difficulty finding a bra. I also have big boobs and a tiny ribcage. I just went bra-less with my dress, though, because I didn't want to deal with it lol.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing: Whenever my wondfos get here. Stupid postal service...

R/R/CS: I really really want to test because I'm so symptom spotting. Most of it I can chalk up to my cold, but I've been basically non-stop burping since Thursday night and I wouldn't have thought much of it except I remembered someone saying on here a few weeks ago that was a symptom they had before getting their BFP. So now I'm googling like a crazy person..

GTKY: After yesterday awesome wedding colours show & tell it seems only natural to move onto wedding dresses/dream dresses if you're not married yet.

I knew I wanted a tea length dress when I started shopping. I took my mom and two of my sisters the first time and that was a terrible idea because my sisters that I took have completely opposite tastes from me and they hated everything I liked and I hated everything they made me try on. So then I went again with my other sister and my mom and I found my dress :) (I had found it the first time, but since I didn't get positive feedback I didn't choose it that day.)

ETA: adding a picture with my shoes since I didn't show that yesterday

Ballet shoes!!!!!! Dancer, yes? "Former" dancer here... Although once a dancer always a dancer. Love!! @bcooke314

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Options
    edited January 2016

babymish said:

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: bfn today

R/R/CS: temp still up but normal pms starting. My longest LP has been 12 days so AF should arrive any time now

GTKY: After yesterday awesome wedding colours show & tell (thanks @PeggyOlsonFTW ) it seems only natural to move onto wedding dresses/dream dresses if you're not married yet.

I don't have any pictures on my iPad, but here is my dress. Yes, it did have pockets. Sorry it's huge and in the wrong spot.

Eta Qbf

A dress with pockets...this is brilliance. Who couldn't use a pocket?! No one ever.

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016

• Options
    @br0co1ii congrats!

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016

• Options
    Yayyyy, congrats @br0co1ii ! Evening primrose oil FTW ;) Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @gardeniagirlknits   I did ballet when I was 3 lol, but I don't consider myself a dancer. I just thought they would look pretty with a short dress. Also I have high arches in my feet and since I could pull the ribbons up, those shoes gave me more arch support than any other shoes I could find.