Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: After yesterday awesome wedding colours show & tell (thanks @PeggyOlsonFTW ) it seems only natural to move onto wedding dresses/dream dresses if you're not married yet.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
TTC #1 since October 2015
IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
EDD: Oct 4th 2017
TEAM: PINK!!
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: TWW Saturday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @murray1030 I did something similar with mine, except I went alone and ended up finding the dress haha

• Options
    @sarah0985 That is exactly what I'd like, unfortunately the weather in the UK is too unpredicatable, I may have to go abroad to do it. Well done on the weight loss btw!

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @sarah0985 I am having a very wonky and possibly annovulatory cycle. Don't worry about it - I've been CSed to death already. I've tried all sorts of tweaks, but my CH don't move. It's possible that I ovulated around CD31, but I kind of doubt it. At this point I'm assuming annovulatory (especially since I've crossed the 40-day mark) and I'm just waiting for AF and keeping my doctor-dialing finger ready in case my cycle goes longer than 60 days. I'm just hanging out here in TWW because I don't really have any place better to be. It feels weird to go over to WTO because I've been over here for almost 3 weeks already.

Thanks for trying to be helpful, but this cycle seems to want to remain a mystery until it's left the building!
  • Options
    @babymish thank you!

@LINDSEYRVA I'm sorry you're having a screwy cycl this time around. Fx'ed it gets its act together or exits promptly so you can move on!

Ladies, I'm loving all the dresses! I wasn't on yesterday so didn't get to play but went back and stalked them all! (And also shamelessly decided to play in WTO today)

@peachykeen17 I'm so sorry on the passing of your grandfather. T&p to you and your family.

@PeggyOlsonFTW I love the waistband you added. It really did add "something" to it. Stunning!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 1 dpo!

Timing: -6 -2 -1 and O

Testing: 10 dpo and on

R/R/CS: nothing yet.

GTKY: After yesterday awesome wedding colours show & tell (thanks @PeggyOlsonFTW) it seems only natural to move onto wedding dresses/dream dresses if you're not married yet.

I'm mostly mobile and too lazy to dig on the comp for pics. I wore my mother's wedding dress that my Grandmother made. It was my "something old" and had a gorgeous train. I wore her veil too but, I wore it with a different headpiece.
  • Options
    joyful08joyful08 member
    edited January 2016
    sarah0985 said:

R/R/CS: non-ttc RAVE! My husband and I went to a new Gordon Ramsay restaurant last night. My awesome husband arranged for me to be brought back into the kitchen and I actually got to meet Gordon Ramsay! I've never met anyone famous and I love him (and celebrity chefs in general)

oh my gosh how amazing!! This is a dream of mine!! He is one of my favorites :smiley:

• Options
    @iceandsnowflakes29 Your dress sounds amazing and now I wanna see it even more! Give the people what they want! lol

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @mrsdee15 SHUT UP WITH THAT CAKE. I'm obsessed. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    MRSCORKER said:

@mrsdee15 SHUT UP WITH THAT CAKE. I'm obsessed. 

Thank you!!! Me too. And it was delicious, which is a big bonus.
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing: Jan 31 (14dpo)

R/R/CS: DH is telling me that I can't drink tonight when we go out with friends. I'm only 6 dpo...and his friends have asked twice if I'm pregnant at other times when I didn't drink. Sooooo annoying!

GTKY: After yesterday awesome wedding colours show & tell (thanks @PeggyOlsonFTW ) it seems only natural to move onto wedding dresses/dream dresses if you're not married yet.

Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!
  • Options

Photo didn't attach on mobile :(
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!
  • Options
    babymish said:
    Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: bfn today

R/R/CS: temp still up but normal pms starting. My longest LP has been 12 days so AF should arrive any time now

I don't have any pictures on my iPad, but here is my dress. Yes, it did have pockets. Sorry it's huge and in the wrong spot.

• Options
    @sparty18 your dress is stunning!
    @joyful08 the belt on your dress is similar to mine! LOVE it!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing: 10dpo

R/R/CS: Loving these GTKY.. that is all.

GTKY: After yesterday awesome wedding colours show & tell (thanks @PeggyOlsonFTW ) it seems only natural to move onto wedding dresses/dream dresses if you're not married yet.
    Here's my dress- mermaid style with a belt for extra bling. The very top had a layer of feathers.

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    PennStateCaitPennStateCait member
    edited January 2016
    @br0co1ii
    CONGRATS!!!!! SO excited for you
    What's EPO? (sorry if that's a dumb question)

eta: words

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF