WTO Friday

H4aPartyof5H4aPartyof5 member
edited January 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Never started one of these before. ☺

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were to be snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time?

Edit: Grammar
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
Married: Aug. 2005
DS1: Born Oct. 2012
DS2: Born Jun. 2014

Re: WTO Friday

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  6/6

CD:  13

WAYDTGKU:  PNVs, BBT, CM, CP, OPKs, and trying for EOD

R/R/CS:  I'm a bit sad that the snow from Jonas is mostly going to miss us but also grateful that I don't live in the northeast where the impact is going to be so severe.  I hope that those of you who do live in the impacted areas stay safe and warm.

GTKY:  I live in a part of the States that sees snow but infrequently, which means the entire town stops at the first dusting.  I typically spend days that we are snowed in alternately going outside to marvel that there's actually snow, picking snowball fights with DH and the boys if there's enough, and curling up on the couch under some blankets with a good book or movie/popcorn when the boys nap. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options

Month/Cycle:3

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: blah.

R/R/CS:back to charting. I'm still trying to confirm O.

***QUESTION ****

I know that OPKs aren't always reliable and I know fertile CM can happen at any time but, does cervical position "lie"? If your cervix is high soft and open then is it a definite that ovulation is about to occur?

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time?

Well. We are snowed in right now. I live in a very rural area so it is harder to salt and plow our country roads. Yesterday the stores pretty much sold out of bread, milk, and snow shovels. It was insane. And then my DH (damn husband ) wanted to go look for f-ing SLEDS at 7 pm last night for our son. Ain't no way there's a sled still on a shelf in a 9 mile radius. He's nuts.

I don't think my day will change much despite the snow storm really unless, we lose power or something.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: temping, sex once AF is completely gone - probably tonight or tomorrow, PNV+DHA

R/R/CS: So I just started temping and my temps are already way off. I know you have to wait to see a pattern, but I'm hoping my fragmented sleep won't completely mess this up. Yesterday was 97.96 and today was 97.30.

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were to be snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time? Well, truthfully we'll never be "snowed in" where I live. It's the norm for us. Buuuuttttt....if it happened and if I didn't have a 2 year old to keep busy, I'd be snuggled up re-reading all the Harry Potter books which is my goal before baby #2 comes along.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Morning!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17 (FF says 2dpo, but no CH yet)

WAYDTGKFU: tempting, CM, CP, OPKs

R/R/CS: Not much going on here today... just waiting for a few high temps and some CH. If FF is right, this is the best timing we've had, so I'm hopeful. But also trying to be realistic so I don't get too disappointed. I hate this time in the cycle. 

GTKY: We're on the edge of an inch or 5 inches. They're not really sure where we are. Honestly, we'll watch movies and snuggle. I have a DS who is almost 3 and last year the only way he would play in the snow is if we were pulling him in a sled. So hopefully this year he'll actually play, otherwise it's just a really intense workout for me and my DH.

@H4aPartyof5 my DH just got a snowblower and he is so excited for some measurable snow, so I'm hoping we get just enough for him to use it, but not enough to cause damage. We have old (huge) trees in our yard so they always make me nervous!

• Options
    **Chart Question**

Month/Cycle:1/1

CD:42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still waiting.... Not turning OPKs and BBT is staying the same. I think my body is frozen in time.

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, PNV....praying :)

R/R/CS: This maybe a serious newbie question, but is it normal to have 96.xx temps? It seems that this is all I have! I have only been temping for 8 days, but I just have noticed that most people are at least in the 97 range, even WTO. Could this mean I am a mouth breather? I really have no idea, but wanted to at least ask! 

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were to be snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time? 
    I LOVE board games and wine, so in the hopes that we thought to stock up on wine, I would say some apples to apples, cranium, cards against humanity...followed by binge watching some cheesy show that I am addicted to. Currently it would be the netflix series Jessica Jones, I am obsessed! I also have a weird love for cheesy CW shows like Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Gossip Girl!  Easy and brainless way to pass the time.

TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6

CD:6

WAYDTGKU: all the things... Adding pre-seed to the arsenal this month to avoid any worries over a certain oral lubricant.... Lol

R/R/CS: not much, just waiting for AF to GTFO. Happy we told MIL that next week was not good for us for her to visit. Also low-key smug that now she has to deal with snow but annoyed we are going to have to hear her complain. Seriously .... It's to the extent where you call to ask a question and she just can't handle my because the weather is bad. When we got married and my wedding planner was talking to her about the rehearsal dinner that mil was in charge of there were a few weeks where communication could not happen because the weather was bad. I actually bought my planner a "sorry for my MIL" gift lol.

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were to be snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time

I live in Florida:) it's going to rain today and a be a nice weekend (slightly chilly as in I might put in a sweatshirt and possibly sneakers instead of flips flops). We have plans to hit the dog park. The girl who adopted the brother of our adopted puppy want wants to have a sibling reunion. :)
  • Options
    @iceandsnowflakes29 CP is not always a reliable for me. Last cycle it didn't even come down after ovulation. So I'll check it in combination with everything else but won't use it as a sign of O on its own.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R/CS: Temp spike this morning! I likely ovulated yesterday but I think it was either very early in the morning or overnight.

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time?
    I heard on the radio that their expecting a bit of a baby boom related to the storm! Good luck to you ladies that are getting hit with the snow. The weather is nice where I am today but I would probably just cuddle up with a book if I was snowed in.
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Options
    @Zoey1019 If you look in my charts (November I think), I had a lot of pre-O temps in the 96 range. That was my first month temping and it gave me a lot of anxiety that they were low, but I got a lot of reassurance here that it was completely normal. Maybe next cycle try temping vaginally and see if there's a difference? I hope you O soon!

• Options
    @furbabymom2007 I have similar MIL issues...oh man....also I live in Florida as well! I feel bad talking to my friends up north now, all it affects for me is whether I get to ride my bike because its raining this weekend! :smile: I love my state, the weather right now is amazing. 

TTC #1 - December 2015
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @Zoey1019 I think that some people are consistently in the 96s... I sometimes dip down right before O. Can you have DH take his temp and see if it seems low to test the thermometer? Are you getting the same temps over and over again or is it still fluctuating and just staying low. Feel free to attach your chart :)

Or Maybe try temping vaginally next cycle if you think you are a mouth breather?
  • Options
    @jparli  thank you! I do see that now, phew! I thought i was just oddly cold. The other thing I struggle with is taking temp at the same time ever day. My times varies between 430-6 because I am a super light sleeper. Hopefully that won't cause to many problems. Have you temped vaginally? sounds intimidating, but then again, so do all of this before I started lurking here!
    TTC #1 - December 2015

• Options
    @Zoey1019 I haven't temped vaginally since I have been consistently seeing a temp shift. I have a toddler, so my sleep is really erratic. I set my alarm for 3 am, temp and go back to sleep. That way if I'm up at 4 for the day or 6 for the day, it doesn't matter!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

WAYDTGKU: AF should be done today!

R/R/CS: just glad it's Friday! I'm so ready for the weekend! I'm going dishwasher shopping tomorrow, so any recommendations are appreciated.

GTKY: I live in Florida, so no snow here, but I would think a cup of hot tea and a good book would be lovely! In fact, it is really cold here this weekend, so that may be exactly what I do!
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, lots of water, maybe mucinex, and OPKs probably starting around CD 10

R/R/CS: well not much today, just waiting for AF to gtfo. I did have a temp jump this morning which is so weird... Like above last cycles cover line even! I went from 96.78yesterday to 97.32 today - WTF!? I even took it twice to be sure it wasn't screwing with me and the second time it was slightly different but just barely which leads me to believe it was accurate. I'm so confused.

I will not be snowed in, although we've had our fair share already. I like to watch Netflix, Orange is the new Black is my latest addiction. Other than that DH and I are video game junkies so we always have that as a back up plan.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/16

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Everything

R/R/CS: AF is finally gone!

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were to be snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time? Cry because I have lived in the South my entire life and wouldn't know what to do haha.. Seriously though probably find some show on Netflix and marathon it with DH.

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD:4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV

R/R/CS: Just agreed to take on a new foster dog...I think I've officially lost my mind. Hoping this girl doesn't mess with my sleep/temps/stress level!

I'm not a big baker, but anytime we get enough snow/ice to be stuck inside, I always end up baking! And binge watching TV.
  • Options
    MrsDho11MrsDho11 member
    edited January 2016
    Well, my phone was an absolute bear trying to highlight and copy that this morning! :persevere:

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: most of the things except CP. sleepy me POAS this morning instead of tomorrow, so whoops! Hopefully that doesn't mess with my CBAD OPK results for the cycle!

R/R/CS: ugh, my temps are no more regulated after switching to temping vaginally. I know that's understandable with the longer cycle, but I was kind of hoping for a magically prettier chart this cycle. *pout*. Hopefully it drops back down in the AM and evens out this weekend or early next week so that I can see approaching O and then the temp shift clearly.

GTKY: well, depends on if I have power or not, but reading would be involved. Probably some games during daylight hours. And if there was no power/internet, some extra sexy time would probably happen because, you know, DH would be bored!

Edit: spacing and other reading ease issues!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    Month/Cycle:12/1 AL

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to leave

R/R/CS: I took my first EPO pill yesterday...OMG worst side effects ever! So glad I didn't take them before work. I won't go into details but it wasn't pretty. I'm still recovering. I'm suppose to be leaving for girls weekend right now but trying to get the energy to pack a bag.

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were to be snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time? Once AF leaves...Sex:) I love board games and my new found love...adult coloring books.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    @Zoey1019 I have temps in the 96 range occasionally, usually on nights when I slept REALLY well and had no alcohol.  It seems like everyone's temp range is different, so I wouldn't worry as long as you are able to see a shift.  If not, you could always try temping vaginally, though I haven't myself.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKTFU: Temping and PNVs in a few days once AF is no more

R/R/CS: On to Cycle 2.  Hoping to personify "you're regular until you're not" this month, because if old patterns hold we'll be spending my whole FW visiting dear friends in a small apartment in NYC.  

GTKY: I'm in RI, so while it doesn't look like we'll be snowed in this storm, I have been many times.  Standard plan is booze, help H shovel, watch a movie together, and make an exciting meal of some sort.  I like being snowed in, but I've been extraordinarily lucky to avoid power outages the last few years.  When that hits, it's absolutely miserable.  My new home doesn't have underground lines, so I'm nervous, but if we avoided them last winter hopefully I'll be good.  
  • Options

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R/CS: kids school is closed for snow which means I have to use a vacation day for work.  Last year I had to use 8 vacation days just for kids snow days.  I hate that.  Also my dh is supposed to be flying from pitsburgh to Raleigh today but southwest and jetblue have cancelled all of their flights through sunday.... waiting to see what delta does. 

Assuming I have power then watch movies. 

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @MrsDho11 thanks for sharing your chart it makes me feel better seeing other people have jumpy temps like mine, I thought temping vaginally would help too but I couldn't convince myself to take that plunge. FX for more steady temps for us all!! :)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: bbt, hio

R/R/CS: It's Friday yay!!! I have to go to the dmv today to register my car and I'm really dreading it. I'm really looking forward to the weekend though. DH scored some free tickets to a comedian that's in town tomorrow night. There's definitely perks to him working at the local news station. I love it! 

Snowed in for a few days...I wish! I live in an area where snow is very common and the city never shuts down. It would have to be really really bad. I also work in the medical field so there's no cancelling of work when it's snowing. BUT, if it happened to be my day off and it was snowing I would probably snuggle up in my sweatpants and watch netflix all day. Maybe cook something special or bake to pass the time. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Options
    JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    edited January 2016

**temp question**

Morning all! I just sat in non-moving traffic for 45 minutes...grrrr....

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: temping, PNV, green tea, ooh and we tried Pre Seed last night!, OPKs can kiss my ass

R/R/CS: I'm in rare form today. Pre-Seed was fun. I stopped at Wal-Mart on my way home and they had one tube left so I got it. I didn't tell DH but he was looking at my receipt before we BD and was like "what lubricant did you buy for $20?!?!" lol. Also, I seriously hate, hate, hate the Wondfo OPKs. I've tried 4 so far this cycle...here's a summary of how that went down

CD6 (just to get a baseline): faint line (negative)

CD 11: failed (weird coloring all up and down the stick)

CD 12: no freakin' idea (much darker line than before, but not darker than control)-however the line seemed wider if that means anything? Prob not

CD13: negative

Am I just missing the "surge"? Possibility of being anovulatory? So confused! Also, FF was predicting today as O day, and my temps are still all over the place (see chart if you want)

Also, I noticed a temp drop yesterday, but it wasn't super significant. How much of a temp change is considered significant?

GTKY: Normally I would kind of like the idea of being snowed in...I still remember the blizzard of 1993 here (as a kid, obvi). However, I have to teach at the gym tomorrow at 8:30am, and I have to work Sunday plus read at church, so I gots stuff to do and ain't nobody got time for dat! Seriously though, play with DD, enjoy some family time with the 3 of us. Watch tv, eat bad food, etc.

Edit to add more of my annoying questions. Sorry guys, I swear I'll learn and get it together before next cycle.

• Options
    @jmr1515 the nurses in labor hall told me the same thing. They can "predict" baby booms from stuff like snow storms, valentine's day, etc.
  • Options
    *Lurking from TWW*
    @Pretzel2plus1 - We got a new dishwasher over the summer, it's a Bosch and it's amazing! I never thought I'd love/rave over a dishwasher, but OMG this one is amazeballs! It has the 3rd rack which is so convenient and it's dang near silent. I can't speak highly enough about it!

• Options

@iceandsnowflakes29-Ha! Any luck finding sleds?

@DiFazette911-Is that Kim Richards in your gif? I love RHOBH! (she looks much better in your gif than she does lately!)

@jparli1-we plan to take our 14 month old out in the sled this weekend. DH wanted to go somewhere with hills, and I'm like, uhhh, we'll just be pulling her around..the backyard is fine!

@furbabymom2007-have fun at your fur baby playdate!

@mrscorker-stay safe! Also, I JUST learned what "Netflix and chill" means. I'm a professor at a university, and one of my colleagues said it in class (literally talking about watching Netflix) and couldn't understand why everyone was cracking up.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2

WAYDTGKU: pnv's, opks, bbt, sex EOD beg CD8, fertility tea, also started EPO and debating preseed or mucinex. My temps also have been in 96 range this cycle @Zoey1019 - I'm using a MABIS bbt this cycle and last cycle i had used a different one and my temps were very different. I might try temping vaginally next cycle if this one isn't successful

R/R/CS: this may be a dumb question, but if you use EPO/mucinex etc to help thin your CM, does your CM become an unreliable source?

The weather reports vary drastically for my area so I have no idea what to expect. - NJ here - I am prepared to bunker down and catch up on some shows I've Dvr'd and spend quality time with DS/SO. That all goes out the window if we lose power - at which point I will have to figure out creative ways to keep a 2 year old busy in the dark...
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @orangeEv yes I use colored pencils. Some of the pages are very details I would be surprised if anyone used anything else. I was intimidated at first but now I have the attitude "it's my thing I don't care if it's "perfect". I'm by no means an artist but it's very relaxing.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    @orangeEv yes I use colored pencils. Some of the pages are very details I would be surprised if anyone used anything else. I was intimidated at first but now I have the attitude "it's my thing I don't care if it's "perfect". I'm by no means an artist but it's very relaxing.

I actually gave colored pencils and an adult coloring book at my family's Secret Santa gift exchange this year. I wanted to keep it for myself!
  • Options

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R/CS: kids school is closed for snow which means I have to use a vacation day for work.  Last year I had to use 8 vacation days just for kids snow days.  I hate that.  Also my dh is supposed to be flying from pitsburgh to Raleigh today but southwest and jetblue have cancelled all of their flights through sunday.... waiting to see what delta does. 

Assuming I have power then watch movies. 

@sugarpixxie2 - RDU is our home airport. They were cancelling flights 18 hours before anything even started. Good luck to your H. Are you in this area, too?

• Options
    @Marley629  I use a mabis as well! Even though my temps are low, I am happy because they aren't really all over the place, hopefully I will see the shift and it won't be a problem!
    TTC #1 - December 2015

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5 (1 after CP)

CD: 19 :/

WAYDTGKU: all the freaking things

R/R/CS: I'm mad at my chart (but I guess really my body). I feel like yesterday should have been O day, but my temp this morning wasn't above coverline at all and CM is drying up. I'm afraid I geared up to O and then nothing happened... I just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

My chart if anyone wants to CS! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5f3b5b

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were to be snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time? No snow where I live!! But I would just netflix, and maybe work on learning to sew again if it was several days of being cooped up.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

@iceandsnowflakes29-Ha! Any luck finding sleds?

@DiFazette911-Is that Kim Richards in your gif? I love RHOBH! (she looks much better in your gif than she does lately!)

@jparli1-we plan to take our 14 month old out in the sled this weekend. DH wanted to go somewhere with hills, and I'm like, uhhh, we'll just be pulling her around..the backyard is fine!

@furbabymom2007-have fun at your fur baby playdate!

@mrscorker-stay safe! Also, I JUST learned what "Netflix and chill" means. I'm a professor at a university, and one of my colleagues said it in class (literally talking about watching Netflix) and couldn't understand why everyone was cracking up.

@iceandsnowflakes29 - no this chick is from RH of Orange County. Shannon Beaudor. My personal FFFC even though nobody's asking - I love drama TV. LOVE. I can't help myself.

• Options
    @MrsDho11 Yes, I heard the same thing about the K-Cups which is what prompted me to get the reusable one. I think the new cups for the 2.0 are more environmentally friendly but I'm not sure.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO

R/R/CS: Went to go take my temp this morning and I got the Low Battery screen! I swear, the temping gods are against me. 

GTKY: In honor of Snowmageddon, if you are/were to be snowed in for a few days, what would you do to pass the time? We're smack in the bullseye (or 15 cases of wine area if you've seen that graphic) in Northern VA. Heading over to my in-laws to hunker down for the weekend because they can't shovel, but they do have lovely fireplaces. So, we're packing up food, the two dogs and everything we'll need for the next few days and getting over to there pretty soon (they live literally 3 miles away so not a huge deal). One thing I'm not thrilled about is DH is looking forward to using their hot tub. That's a major TTC no-no, especially around this time of the month. Not sure I'm going to be able to stop him though since he's doing all the shoveling. Currently making my way through re-reading Harry Potter so plan to continue that all weekend.
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Options
    @MRSCORKER - I think you mean @OrangeEv ! I was so confused for a minute there going "I haven't responded to people yet, and I don't remember saying anything about k-cups. I mean, I know my memory is bad, but..."
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019