July 2016 Moms
Options

TGIF!!!!

2»

Re: TGIF!!!!

• Options
    Natinat6 said:
    @quartz02 I'm in da Q. Is that your hometown?
    @Natinat6 that's where I was born. My grandmothers and some aunts/uncles are there still. A lot of my family are in the 'burbs (or out of state now). I grew up in Hanson which has, like, one stop light. My mom moved us to FL when I was a teenager because she was sick of shoveling snow.
  • Options
    LaurenAsh23LaurenAsh23 member
    edited January 2016
    TGIF is right!! I'm still nursing this stupid uti and silently freaking out because of the spotting/cramping. Tonight we are hanging at home and relaxing with dd. Tomorrow the plan is to drop dd at my parents and go to the outlet mall for some shopping. It'll all depend how I feel.

Eta: we live in Indiana and almost always get these blizzards when they come through...we aren't getting ANY of it this time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

marowan said:

@Lindsayleigh1989 Ooh, what season are you on?

I last saw when the new dr arrived and haven't seen any full episodes with him yet
    I don't love him, he's no 11. But he does have some pretty good episodes!
  • Options
    marowan said:

marowan said:

@Lindsayleigh1989 Ooh, what season are you on?

I last saw when the new dr arrived and haven't seen any full episodes with him yet
    I don't love him, he's no 11. But he does have some pretty good episodes!
    I'm on the couch binging it ;) on the Robin Hood episode I definitely miss Matt smith though :(
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    elenabrentelenabrent member
    edited January 2016
    God I miss Matt Smith. 

ETA: And David Tennet. 

• Options
    @mkl1010 Just go with an open mind and have fun! I had a really easy labor and I think a lot of it had to do with going to prenatal yoga regularly.

I spent some time with a college friend today exploring the city. We're in TX, so no snow. Today was actually a beautiful day. Watching Person of Interest with DH tonight and going to a housewarming party tomorrow. Hopefully lots of sleeping this weekend.
  • Options
    Nothing fun here. H is OOT so the boys and I will hanging out at home. I need to start tackling the mountain of laundry but that's probably not going to happen.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    My friend from MA is visiting us in CA all weekend! Will probably go to LA tomorrow, idk where or for what.. Or maybe San Diego. No real plans but something!
    Today we woke up and went to Zumba (I teach on Fridays), went to lunch, and now we're totally in nap mode so we're gonna put on Harry Potter :)
  • Options
    DH's flight home from NY was cancelled and reinstated. Thank goodness he's on his way. Tired of parenting alone while I'm nauseous/exhausted.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Also in TX, no snow. I don't know how y'all do it. It's 35 here and I feel like I'm going to die. I'm sure some of you would gladly take 35. @whataboutscience DH just told me he has to meet a client tomorrow at 9 which is awesome because I'll be rolling in around midnight from my basketball game and my toddler will not care when she wakes and is ready for breakfast.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Sorry guys, tomorrow it's supposed to be beautiful so I might go to Disney then line dancing after at the local country bar

Ahhh, I miss line dancing!! I used to teach in college and went to the local club every Saturday night. We don't have one nearby anymore. :( I was so excited for my snow, but now I'm super jealous of your Saturday!
  • Options
    @elenabrent @Lindsayleigh1989 Did you see next season will be Stephen Moffat's last? Bittersweet. He gave us so many great stories, but dang, he's been slipping lately. And when the heck do we get more Sherlock?!
  • Options
    @dolewhipper & @marowan I love country line dancing too! There's a country bar in my hometown that has it and I used to go every Thursday! No place around here unfortunately but when I go home we always like to go!
  • Options
    @marowan @Lindsayleigh1989 I did see that! I agree that it'll be good for a fresh voice. 

• Options
    @marowan did you play that exploding kittens game? How was it! I've heard about it a few times now and was thinking about buying it!
  • Options
    @foxa319 We did and it was hilarious!! I really want to get it now. :)
  • Options
    How are you snowy people doing today? Is it still coming down? Hoping you are all well!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options

How are you snowy people doing today? Is it still coming down? Hoping you are all well!

It stopped late last night. We ended up with somewhere between 18-24 inches, but the snow drifts are huge. Luckily, all the main roads are fine around me today. I was able to get out and do some registry goody bag hunting. I think I would have gone nuts if I had to stay in all day again.
  • Options
    BioTeach84BioTeach84 member
    edited January 2016

We ended up with 26 inches. DH was cleaning our driveway and sidewalks all weekend so we are in good shape. The roads around us are awful. Our main highway that is next to our neighborhood only has 1 lane plowed. Getting to work tomorrow should be super interesting...fingers crossed for a snow day :-)
  • Options
    The wind was so strong here that some of our yard has no snow and other parts have over 3 feet. Plows haven't been through my neighborhood since yesterday, but a few blocks away, my bus route is one of the very few (out of over 100) that is actually running. So I will probably have to go to work tomorrow. :(
  • Options
    HMcDade1HMcDade1 member
    edited January 2016
    I'm finally home ! I spent 60+ hours in the hospital/hotel and I am finally home !! Whoo we got 32" here and set a new record storm - Baltimore has never had this much snow EVER. And my husband shoveled for three days straight and then drove to come get me from the city. My neighborhood looks insane, snow piles taller than me. My quota for snow has been met for the whole year !!
  • Options
    @elenabrent @lindsayleigh1989 I just heard Doctor Who is leaving Netflix on Feb 1! I will be marathoning the rest of this week...